ASUS Presents the Fastest, Most Chic Optical Drives Around
The Latest Slim External Blu-ray Drives for Every User Need
Sydney, Australia, 13 April 2010 - Powered by USB 2.0 connectivity, the new ASUS SBC-06D1S-U slim-type external optical disc drives are designed to provide optimised reading and writing capabilities. Tailored to discerning users keen on design, meticulous craftsmanship, enhanced multimedia capabilities and environmentally-savvy operation.
ASUS SBC-06D1S-U-Fastest Speeds and Innovative Video Enhancement
The ASUS SBC-06D1S-U external slim-type optical disc drive performs at six times the standard Blu-ray reading speed. It features True Theatre High Definition (TTHD) technology, a pioneering suite of advanced video enhancements that delivers unmatched HD quality for DVD playback on PC-based home theatre systems. The result is sharper video, significant decrease in background noise and enhanced aliasing for a smoother image.
The ASUS SBC-06D1S-U also comes with the peace of mind afforded by comprehensive and flexible data protection. Disc encryption allows users to protect an entire disc or even individual files with a pre-determined password. Additionally, users can choose to hide files to prevent data from being tampered with.
ASUS brings together technology and aesthetics in a single product: sturdy construction meets innovative, diamond-cut shapes and the benefit of a classic stand design. As a result, convenient dual placement options help users save space while lending considerable style and sophistication to any work environment. The new drive also offers ASUS' BluTuner, allowing for five levels of display brightness while reading Blu-ray discs or reading and writing DVD and CD media. These touches complete the exquisite experience provided users, whether at home, the office or on the move.
ASUS is a leading company in the new digital era, with an extensive product portfolio that includes notebooks, netbooks, motherboards, graphics cards, displays, optical drives, desktop PCs, servers, wireless solutions, mobile phones and networking devices. Driven by innovation and committed to quality, ASUS designs and manufactures products that perfectly meet the needs of today's digital home, office and person. ASUS won 3,268 awards in 2009, and is widely credited with revolutionizing the PC industry with the Eee PC. With a global staff of more than ten thousand and a world-class R&D design team, the company's revenue for 2008 was 8.1 billion U.S. dollars. ASUS ranks among BusinessWeek's InfoTech 100, and has been on the listing for 12 consecutive years.
Latest News Posts
- Rock Band 4 announced, will hit the Xbox One and PS4 end of this year
- Harrison Ford crash update: Actor "Battered, but fine"
- This beautiful collaboration between ASUS and Bitspower should be seen
- AMD to unveil its next-gen Radeon R9 390X at Computex in June
- Mike Ey, Microsoft HoloLens designer killed in hit-and-run
- Patriot Supersonic Rage 2 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- New Asrock EPC612D4U-2T8R: Xeon 2011 v3 or v2?
- Going into BIOS
- X99 UD3 wont post, will then reboot
- ASRock P67 Transformer
- G.SKILL Announces 2nd Annual "OC World Cup 2015" Overclocking Competition
- Antec Announces VPF Series Power Supplies
- Valve Announces Link, Source 2, SteamVR, and More at GDC
- MSI Unveils an Arsenal of New GAMING Products
- AMD Announces New LiquidVR Technology