Fujitsu M1010 netbook to be launched in Q408
Available from Q408 onwards this year, the Fujitsu M1010 is the perfect Christmas gift for many. Part of a brand new product line - the Fujitsu M Series is an Internet-centric product that meets the needs of today's casual users with just the right measure of mobility.
Sydney, Australia - 11 September, 2008 - Fujitsu PC Asia Pacific today revealed that they will be introducing the Fujitsu M1010 netbook in Q4 2008. Targeted at today's new generation internet-savvy and casual users, the all new Fujitsu M Series is set to bring consumers a multitude of user-friendly features with great connectivity at a price that's easy on the wallet.
"Consumers who demand ease of use and the availability of connectivity features in a mobile footprint will be glad they waited for the Fujitsu M1010," said Mr. Ivan Chan, Country Director, Fujitsu PC Australia.
"Committed to delivering a rewarding experience with quality mobile computing solutions to our customers, the M1010 is a great product for casual users who are in search of a comprehensive package for both work and fun."
Built with precision to provide users with features and functionality, the Fujitsu M1010 comes with an 8.9-inch widescreen display and allows on the go netizens to do just about anything. With wireless connectivity, Bluetooth® ,an integrated 1.3 Mega Pixel web camera and digital array microphones, users can browse the Internet, check emails, make VoIP calls, update their blogs, listen to music online, play games, watch videos or chat on MSN for entertainment and so much more. Users will also be able to perform basic word processing to remain productive whilst in transit.
Coupled with a weight of merely 1kg and a minimalist-looking compact form factor, this up and coming product is the perfect constant companion - it's so small you can easily pop it into any bag! Not forgetting how much style and personalisation is a big part of lifestyle today, Fujitsu has thoughtfully designed removable clip-on covers just for you. Unique to Fujitsu, these sleek clip-on covers are available in an array of delightful colours to suit your mood or your outfit for the day.
Fujitsu PC Asia Pacific is the Asia Pacific Regional Headquarters for PC business of Fujitsu Limited, Japan. Its responsibilities include the marketing and sales of a wide range of personal computers for the corporate and end-user markets in the Asia Pacific.
Fujitsu PC Asia Pacific pledges "Built-in Confidence" for every product under its brand name to reassure users of product and service excellence. From high performance components to stringent quality control and professional after-sales service, Fujitsu stands for reliability and satisfaction.
Fujitsu is a leading provider of IT-based business solutions for the global marketplace. With approximately 160,000 employees supporting customers in 70 countries, Fujitsu combines a worldwide corps of systems and services experts with highly reliable computing and communications products and advanced microelectronics to deliver added value to customers. Headquartered in Tokyo, Fujitsu Limited (TSE:6702) reported consolidated revenues of 5.3 trillion yen (US$53 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2008. For more information, please see: http://www.fujitsu.com.
Latest News Posts
- New 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2' trailer actually looks kinda fun
- Sony developing smart contact lenses with life recording
- Hitman patch lets DirectX 12 users play again
- Apple Music rumored to receive interface overhaul this summer
- Fallout 4's Far Harbor DLC might have underwater exploration
- GA-EX58-UD3R won't post
- Creative iRoar Intelligent Bluetooth Speaker Review
- x5450 on ep43-s3l overclock help
- Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming-5P | Intermittent Boot Failure & USB Crashes in Windows 10
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Mobile Drive 4TB USB C Review
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience