Fujitsu M1010 netbook to be launched in Q408
Available from Q408 onwards this year, the Fujitsu M1010 is the perfect Christmas gift for many. Part of a brand new product line - the Fujitsu M Series is an Internet-centric product that meets the needs of today's casual users with just the right measure of mobility.
Sydney, Australia - 11 September, 2008 - Fujitsu PC Asia Pacific today revealed that they will be introducing the Fujitsu M1010 netbook in Q4 2008. Targeted at today's new generation internet-savvy and casual users, the all new Fujitsu M Series is set to bring consumers a multitude of user-friendly features with great connectivity at a price that's easy on the wallet.
"Consumers who demand ease of use and the availability of connectivity features in a mobile footprint will be glad they waited for the Fujitsu M1010," said Mr. Ivan Chan, Country Director, Fujitsu PC Australia.
"Committed to delivering a rewarding experience with quality mobile computing solutions to our customers, the M1010 is a great product for casual users who are in search of a comprehensive package for both work and fun."
Built with precision to provide users with features and functionality, the Fujitsu M1010 comes with an 8.9-inch widescreen display and allows on the go netizens to do just about anything. With wireless connectivity, Bluetooth® ,an integrated 1.3 Mega Pixel web camera and digital array microphones, users can browse the Internet, check emails, make VoIP calls, update their blogs, listen to music online, play games, watch videos or chat on MSN for entertainment and so much more. Users will also be able to perform basic word processing to remain productive whilst in transit.
Coupled with a weight of merely 1kg and a minimalist-looking compact form factor, this up and coming product is the perfect constant companion - it's so small you can easily pop it into any bag! Not forgetting how much style and personalisation is a big part of lifestyle today, Fujitsu has thoughtfully designed removable clip-on covers just for you. Unique to Fujitsu, these sleek clip-on covers are available in an array of delightful colours to suit your mood or your outfit for the day.
Fujitsu PC Asia Pacific is the Asia Pacific Regional Headquarters for PC business of Fujitsu Limited, Japan. Its responsibilities include the marketing and sales of a wide range of personal computers for the corporate and end-user markets in the Asia Pacific.
Fujitsu PC Asia Pacific pledges "Built-in Confidence" for every product under its brand name to reassure users of product and service excellence. From high performance components to stringent quality control and professional after-sales service, Fujitsu stands for reliability and satisfaction.
Fujitsu is a leading provider of IT-based business solutions for the global marketplace. With approximately 160,000 employees supporting customers in 70 countries, Fujitsu combines a worldwide corps of systems and services experts with highly reliable computing and communications products and advanced microelectronics to deliver added value to customers. Headquartered in Tokyo, Fujitsu Limited (TSE:6702) reported consolidated revenues of 5.3 trillion yen (US$53 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2008. For more information, please see: http://www.fujitsu.com.
Latest News Posts
- Avast acquires CCleaner and Speeccy developer Piriform
- Ubisoft hints AC Origins' RPG elements will be monetized
- Google Pixel XL 2 looks amazing in the new concept video
- GIVEAWAY: ASUS Cerberus V2 Gaming Headset
- Samsung reveals the Galaxy Note8 launch date
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4