BIOSTAR Unveils its AMD 880G Based Motherboard Series
BIOSTAR MICROTECH INT'L CORP., a professional manufacturer of motherboards today talks about new AMD 880G chipset market position and introduces BIOSTAR 880G based motherboard line up, including two T-Series "TA880G HD", "TA880GB HD" and "A880G HD" motherboards.
At first, we all know that AMD 880G chipset is used to replace 785G. We've known that 890GX will replace 790GX become the most high-end integrated chipset, while mainstream product 785G will be replaced by 880G. This product will become AMDs main force of chipset in this year.
From technical specifications, AMD 880G pairs up with South Bridge SB850; it supports HT3.0, integrated Radeon HD 4250 graphics core supports DirectX 10.1, UVD2 and other specifications, core frequency is 560MHz just between 785G and 890GX. The motherboard also supports PCI 16X mode PCI-E 2.0 graphics card and Asymmetric Hybrid CrossFire by AMD DX10.1 graphics card.
Most users are familiar with BIOSTAR's specialty in offering compact, all-in-one, powerful, and cost effective motherboards. On top of it, there are three key elements we'd like to high light on TA880G HD, TA880GB HD and A880G HD motherboards - "GTO 6³", "BIO-unlocKING", and "BIO-Remote".
"GTO 6³", an exclusive development from BIOSTAR that enhances system performance up to 60% and more; supporting true SATA 6Gbps; and fully compatible with Phenom II x 6 processors.
"BIO-unlocKING", provides the flexibility to unlock extra core(s) and achieving much greater performance with lower cost.
"BIO-Remote", with on-board Consumer IR header and optional "remote controller" certified by Microsoft makes a perfect combination for your in-home entertainments.
Latest News Posts
- Extended 'Independence Day: Resurgence' trailer shares new secrets
- Uncharted 4 smashes Halo 5 in first week sales with 2.7 million units
- Anniversary Update will let Windows 10 run on more devices
- Homefront: The Revolution's CPU scaling is bugged
- Spotify matches Apple Music family plan pricing
- A Case Idea
- Enermax ETS-N30R-HE and ETS-N30R-TAA CPU Cooler Review
- GA-EP45-DS4 BIOS recovery
- MB J3710M + PCIe SATA controller = No POST
- Asus Driver issues?
- Crucial announces Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 SODIMMs
- Lian Li announces new Ebonsteel Series PC cases
- G.SKILL announces 3200MHz breakthrough in DDR4 SO-DIMM high capacity memory kits
- Colorful releases the world's first GeForce GTX 1080 video card
- Zotac Zbox Mini PC has even smaller footprint with new PC stick