BIOSTAR Unveils its AMD 880G Based Motherboard Series
BIOSTAR MICROTECH INT'L CORP., a professional manufacturer of motherboards today talks about new AMD 880G chipset market position and introduces BIOSTAR 880G based motherboard line up, including two T-Series "TA880G HD", "TA880GB HD" and "A880G HD" motherboards.
At first, we all know that AMD 880G chipset is used to replace 785G. We've known that 890GX will replace 790GX become the most high-end integrated chipset, while mainstream product 785G will be replaced by 880G. This product will become AMDs main force of chipset in this year.
From technical specifications, AMD 880G pairs up with South Bridge SB850; it supports HT3.0, integrated Radeon HD 4250 graphics core supports DirectX 10.1, UVD2 and other specifications, core frequency is 560MHz just between 785G and 890GX. The motherboard also supports PCI 16X mode PCI-E 2.0 graphics card and Asymmetric Hybrid CrossFire by AMD DX10.1 graphics card.
Most users are familiar with BIOSTAR's specialty in offering compact, all-in-one, powerful, and cost effective motherboards. On top of it, there are three key elements we'd like to high light on TA880G HD, TA880GB HD and A880G HD motherboards - "GTO 6³", "BIO-unlocKING", and "BIO-Remote".
"GTO 6³", an exclusive development from BIOSTAR that enhances system performance up to 60% and more; supporting true SATA 6Gbps; and fully compatible with Phenom II x 6 processors.
"BIO-unlocKING", provides the flexibility to unlock extra core(s) and achieving much greater performance with lower cost.
"BIO-Remote", with on-board Consumer IR header and optional "remote controller" certified by Microsoft makes a perfect combination for your in-home entertainments.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's Radeon RX 480 drawing too much power over the PCIe slot
- Diablo 4 is almost assuredly in the works
- Google's US-Japan 'FASTER Cable System' online, with 60Tbps bandwidth
- GeForce Experience beta features new interface, ShadowPlay upgrades
- Huddy: FreeSync on its way to all kinds of TVs
- asrock pro3 issues
- Techman XC100E5C 1.6TB Enterprise PCIe NVMe SSD Review
- Insight Needed for RAM upgrade issue.
- Doom Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Cant overclock RAM
- MSI starring new Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 graphics card
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card