Seagate To Report Fiscal Third Quarter Financial Results On April 20, 2010
SCOTTS VALLEY, Calif. - April 8, 2010 - Seagate Technology (Nasdaq: STX) today announced it will report fiscal third quarter 2010 financial results on Tuesday, April 20, 2010, after the close of the market. A subsequent conference call for the investment community will take place at 3:00 p.m. Pacific Time.
USA: (800) 299-7928
International: (617) 614-3926
Participant Passcode: 19009043
A replay will be available beginning April 20 at 6:00 p.m. Pacific Time. The replay can be accessed through Seagate's website at http://www.seagate.com/investors
Seagate is the worldwide leader in hard disk drives and storage solutions. Learn more at seagate.com.
Seagate, Seagate Technology and the Wave logo are registered trademarks of Seagate Technology LLC in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft's latest 'The Breach' trailer for Rainbow Six: Siege
- Quentin Tarantino explains his love for 70mm, says it trumps digital
- Man gets shot, instead of calling the cops, he grabs an Uber home
- New Fallout 4 mod dramatically overhauls in-game landscapes
- Apple rumored to remove the 3.5mm headphone jack from the next iPhone
- "Cheap" 4K Rig
- wifi card for gigabyte x99m gaming 5 microatx
- Newly built PC won't boot
- Spectre (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- New ASUS Notebook: Event Log flooding with Event ID 17 warnings from WHEA-Logger
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis