Seagate To Report Fiscal Third Quarter Financial Results On April 20, 2010
SCOTTS VALLEY, Calif. - April 8, 2010 - Seagate Technology (Nasdaq: STX) today announced it will report fiscal third quarter 2010 financial results on Tuesday, April 20, 2010, after the close of the market. A subsequent conference call for the investment community will take place at 3:00 p.m. Pacific Time.
USA: (800) 299-7928
International: (617) 614-3926
Participant Passcode: 19009043
A replay will be available beginning April 20 at 6:00 p.m. Pacific Time. The replay can be accessed through Seagate's website at http://www.seagate.com/investors
Seagate is the worldwide leader in hard disk drives and storage solutions. Learn more at seagate.com.
Seagate, Seagate Technology and the Wave logo are registered trademarks of Seagate Technology LLC in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Latest News Posts
- ViewSonic's 4K FreeSync capable gaming monitor now available
- FCC filing confirms 3600mAh battery for Galaxy S7 Edge
- Voice dictation coming to Apple TV
- New Fallout 4 1.3 update improves draw distance on PS4, Xbox One
- Surprise! Final Fantasy IX available on iOS and Android right now
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance