Seagate To Report Fiscal Third Quarter Financial Results On April 20, 2010
SCOTTS VALLEY, Calif. - April 8, 2010 - Seagate Technology (Nasdaq: STX) today announced it will report fiscal third quarter 2010 financial results on Tuesday, April 20, 2010, after the close of the market. A subsequent conference call for the investment community will take place at 3:00 p.m. Pacific Time.
USA: (800) 299-7928
International: (617) 614-3926
Participant Passcode: 19009043
A replay will be available beginning April 20 at 6:00 p.m. Pacific Time. The replay can be accessed through Seagate's website at http://www.seagate.com/investors
Seagate is the worldwide leader in hard disk drives and storage solutions. Learn more at seagate.com.
Seagate, Seagate Technology and the Wave logo are registered trademarks of Seagate Technology LLC in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Latest News Posts
- Twitter will livestream free NHL, MLB games
- For just $69, you'll get 1000+ hours of coding instruction
- Gears of War 4 has unlocked frame rate on PC
- Kojima Productions' opening title sequence is weird, but awesome
- When 'Supergirl' flies to Blu-ray, you can win Season One on us!
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio