Seagate To Report Fiscal Third Quarter Financial Results On April 20, 2010
SCOTTS VALLEY, Calif. - April 8, 2010 - Seagate Technology (Nasdaq: STX) today announced it will report fiscal third quarter 2010 financial results on Tuesday, April 20, 2010, after the close of the market. A subsequent conference call for the investment community will take place at 3:00 p.m. Pacific Time.
USA: (800) 299-7928
International: (617) 614-3926
Participant Passcode: 19009043
A replay will be available beginning April 20 at 6:00 p.m. Pacific Time. The replay can be accessed through Seagate's website at http://www.seagate.com/investors
Seagate is the worldwide leader in hard disk drives and storage solutions. Learn more at seagate.com.
Seagate, Seagate Technology and the Wave logo are registered trademarks of Seagate Technology LLC in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Latest News Posts
- MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon, a very slick mobo for Ryzen
- AMD Ryzen 5 1600X costs $260, offers Intel perf. at $617
- Early Nintendo Switch consoles were actually stolen
- Why Nier: Automata isn't coming to Xbox One
- Grand Theft Auto movie or TV show could happen
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS K55VM (LAPTOP A55VM) can't control fan speed for myself
- First ever CPU overclock - is this ok?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces Strix Impact