Seagate To Report Fiscal Third Quarter Financial Results On April 20, 2010
SCOTTS VALLEY, Calif. - April 8, 2010 - Seagate Technology (Nasdaq: STX) today announced it will report fiscal third quarter 2010 financial results on Tuesday, April 20, 2010, after the close of the market. A subsequent conference call for the investment community will take place at 3:00 p.m. Pacific Time.
USA: (800) 299-7928
International: (617) 614-3926
Participant Passcode: 19009043
A replay will be available beginning April 20 at 6:00 p.m. Pacific Time. The replay can be accessed through Seagate's website at http://www.seagate.com/investors
Seagate is the worldwide leader in hard disk drives and storage solutions. Learn more at seagate.com.
Seagate, Seagate Technology and the Wave logo are registered trademarks of Seagate Technology LLC in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Latest News Posts
- Pricing on the ASUS Radeon R9 Fury STRIX leaked
- Robot accidentally kills worker in Volkswagen auto factory
- Meet the Nintendo PlayStation prototype
- Julian Assange won't be given asylum in France
- Free Course! Learn Essential Programming Skills for Entrepreneurs
- Define S 47 [Buildlog 03.07.2015]
- Power loss - Event 41 Kernel Power
- ASRock Beebox (N3000) Fanless Small Form Factor PC Review
- AMD Radeon R9 Fury X Video Cards in CrossFire
- Akitio Thunder2 Quad Mini External Storage Enclosure Review
- Sharkoon Gamer Mouse with Bungee Hub - MSRP 47.99 Euros
- SMITE on Xbox One will have Australian Servers with Open Beta launch next Week
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors