Gingle releases new DDR3 1066 SoDIMM 2GB Memory Module
(Taipei, Taiwan, Sep 10, 2008) － Addressing the never ending need for greater amounts of system memory, Gingle Technology today revealed the newest DDR3 1066 SO-DIMM 2GB memory module, a module specialized for all type of DDR3 notebook. Taking up a low power of 1.5 voltage and lower cas latency of 7-7-7-21, is best suited for today green product specification requirement.
With the successful credit of Intel platform validation for 1GB DDR3 1066 SoDIMM, once again Gingle introduces a higher capacity of 2GB DDR3 1066 So-DIMM memory module. Power consumption of just 1.5V compare to DDR2 of 1.8V, efficiently decreases 17% power consumption and enhancing the battery life of notebook.
By the Intel's latest mobile platform Centrino2 with DDR3 technology, Gingle providing a 2GB SoDIMM which are able to run a dual channel up to 4GB for any workload or Vista operating system! 8 layers PCB, highest quality wafer, and strictly quality standard on mass production, Gingle are the one of first to provide the best cost / performance own brand DDR3 2G SoDIMM instead of original maker's module.
By constantly doing research and development, not only higher capacity of 2GB was achieved but also retaining the memory clock speed of DDR3 1066MHz. As more and more demand for high speed and high capacity is the next generation product, Gingle tend to always be the one to bring in the up to date product or new technology or innovation. Be it compatibility, stableness, speed or energy saver, Gingle DDR3 1066 2GB So-DIMM is sure to satisfy your need.
8-bit pre-fetch design
Ultra high frequency at 1066MHz with the 204-pin design
8-layer PCB design
FBGA package and ASR design
High compatibility and reliability
Gingle Technology Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of DRAM and Flash products. We deliver exceptional, well-planned and quality-oriented products into the market. Our strategy is to fulfill the global distribution market and expand business scale through the development of own brand for DRAM and Flash products. Gingle Technology constantly strives to improve our competitiveness in the global market and provide customers with the highest quality and the most advanced technologies.
Latest News Posts
- Steam Machines will begin their lounge room takeover in November
- NVIDIA announces GRID will stream 1080p 60FPS games to you soon
- Google announce LTE-A, a Google-powered mobile network
- NVIDIA Shield announced, a 4K-capable Android-powered box for your TV
- Sony's VR headset for the PS4 will ship in 2016 with a 1080p display
- iPad Charge Problem
- VisionTek DataVault 3S Interlocking Stackable Storage Case Review
- Backup /Restore for W7 - exit strategy for WHS 2011
- M5A78L-M LX Plus + FX4100 Serious Failure Problem?
- ASUS WiFi Bridge
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams