Silicon Power Receives Multiple Professional Awards
Honor from All around the World
World class flash memory module manufacturer, Silicon Power announced today (4/6) that since the beginning of 2010 Silicon Power has received multiple product awards from many professional global media in Russia, Romania, Hungary, Portugal, Turkey, Italy, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippine, and Hong Kong. Excellent reviews and evaluations have been given by these media according to their professional product tests and comprehensive reports as well. These results all reveal Silicon Power's persistent dedication on its product design and quality.
SSD M10 which was rewarded as Taiwan Excellence Award also received Silver Award by Philippine HWM Magazine. Users can enjoy the fast read/ write speed on M10 and easily carry it with only 70 grams and a single USB port design. The excellent function and great stability give out a high appraisal on M10. HWM Magazine is a professional technology magazine published by Singapore Hardware Zone Network Group. It is released in five countries, including Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippine, and Indonesia with different language versions in the same magazine name. HWM magazine is highly praised by professionals and computer players due to its expertise and professional product testing.
Another honor was given to external hard disk Armor A10 by five technology media in five countries. Armor A10 received good reviews on its design, function and efficiency. A10 also obtained the "Cool Product Award" on Prohardver.com in Hungary, a "Silver Award" in Malaysia HWM Magazine, and was praised as the "Best Recommended Product" on InfoHW.com in Portugal and the "Best Buy Product" on PCTuner.com in Italy, and rewarded on the magazine of PCplus in Indonesia as well.
With the long-term persistent and dedication, Silicon Power achieves a great result since the beginning of 2010. Silicon Power expects to present a better performance in the rest of 2010 and give consumers more and better high quality products.
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years experience in the field of international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the initiator to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and USB Flash Drive products. At the heart of Silicon Power, it exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 4 netcode significantly improved on Xbox One and PS4
- Google giving out 2GB free Drive space for Safer Internet Day
- Dark Souls III has a beautifully dramatic opening cinematic
- Google might be planning on launching new VR headset later this year
- MSI launches GT72S G Tobii gaming laptop with eye-tracking, GTX 980M
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- I am the new guy
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance