ASUS Introduces the EeeTop PC ET2010
ASUS today is proud to announce the launch of the EeeTop PC ET2010 series-an all-in-one PC designed to cater to everyday computing and entertainment needs with an added touch of style. The ET2010's minimalist design results in an ultra-slim form factor less than 1" thick, saving the user precious desktop space. Its slim form factor will prove to be the ideal solution for those living in apartments where space is at a premium. Solid and reliable, the ET2010 can even be wall mounted. Featuring the latest processors and graphics cards together with a 20" high definition plus (1600 x 900) display and HDMI compatibility, the EeeTop PC delivers the benefits of a PC and a home entertainment system in a tasteful compact, space-saving design.
Select EeeTop PC ET 2010 series models feature a next-generation Intel Atom dual-core processor and next-generation NVIDIA ION graphics for premium multimedia enjoyment. "The ASUS EeeTop ET2010 delivers a rich multimedia and entertainment experience thanks to NVIDIA ION graphics. Whether you're watching HD videos online, tagging and sharing family photos or playing your favorite PC games, this system will do it all in style" said David Ragones, Director of ION and GeForce Product Marketing at NVIDIA.
Other EeeTop PC ET2010 models pair the AMD Athlon II X2 dual core processor with a dedicated graphics card to deliver an impressive visual performance that is further enhanced by DirectX 11 support. An accelerated video transcoder that supports various codec formats improves video performance and playback quality. To complete that cinematic experience, all ET2010 models come with a 20" high definition plus (1600 x 900) display, HDMI compatibility, and SRS virtual 5.1 channel surround sound.
Experience the Magic of Multi-touch
The EeeTop PC ET2010PNT and ET2010AGT models come with the optical 20" multi-touch screen that is much more sensitive than other resistive and capacitive multi-touch screens available on the market today to give users an intuitive and interactive interface that allows for easy and accurate inputs.
With the multi-touch screen, users can easily pinch zoom or rotate images with just two fingers for a better look, or intuitively scroll through web pages. It also delivers better performance in terms of durability and image clarity.
Eee Docking-Adding Value to the User Experience
All EeeTop PC ET2010 models come with a suite of convenient and interactive software that have been designed to add value to the users' everyday computing experience. The ASUS-exclusive Eee Docking platform serves as a convenient one-stop solution that grants users access to digital content, services and other useful software. It consists of Eee Amuse, Eee Sharing, Eee Xperience, and Eee Tools. The EeeTop PC ET2010 lets users log onto ASUS cloud computing services like ASUS @Vibe and ASUS WebStorage.
ASUS @Vibe is a pre-installed, one-stop repository which gives EeeTop users access to a wide variety of content including music, videos, games, magazines, e-books, e-learning material, and Live TV.
ASUS WebStorage lets users access to their files anywhere, anytime. With its intuitive, drag-and-drop interface, ASUS WebStorage lets users share files with friends or other computers easily. It also automatically backs up data to prevent the inconveniences of data loss or file damage.
Latest News Posts
- id Software: The new DOOM will not take itself too seriously
- Intel's Brian Krzanich announces change of a few management positions
- 'Happy Forest' is yet another great example of Unreal Engine 4
- Turtle Beach opens pre-orders for a wireless headset called the 420X
- Mad Catz faces possible closure due to financial struggles
- Samsung 850 EVO and 850 PRO 2TB SSDs Review
- your Other built or out. nation much sleeping out bag,
- Gaming Sponsorship - Part 2: Live events are key to success
- orange jack not working with 5.1 sound
- The top four things North Korea has achieved in the past 18 months
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC
- Synology Announces RS18016xs+ and RX1216sas NAS Servers
- Giada Announces the P211 OPS-compliant Mini PC
- Intel Announces Leadership Changes