EyeTV for iPhone - Live-Streaming Now Over Wi-Fi and 3G Connections
San Francisco, Calif. - (April 5, 2010) - The latest version 1.0.2 of Elgato's EyeTV app enables streaming of live TV signals over Wi-Fi as well as 3G connections. Using the EyeTV app to watch TV on the road no longer requires a Wi-Fi connection. EyeTV for iPhone 1.0.2 is available from the App Store as a free update for existing customers.
Rich feature set, easy setup
Users who run EyeTV 3.3.3 and have a compatible TV tuner can enjoy live TV, watch EyeTV recordings, browse the comprehensive Program Guide and to start recordings on their Macs or schedule them for later. Setting up EyeTV for iPhone is easy: On a local Wi-Fi network no configuration is needed. For 3G or Wi-Fi connections to a remote Mac, Elgato offers "My Eye TV", a free locator utility.
EyeTV for iPhone requires a Mac computer running EyeTV 3.3.3. Streaming TV requires an Intel Core 2 Duo processor. For sending the live signal over a 3G connection, Elgato recommends the Turbo.264 HD which enables "adaptive streaming" for the best picture possible under varying network speeds.
EyeTV for iPhone 1.0.2 is available from the App Store at a price of US $4.99/ CA $4.99/ 3,99 / £2.99/ AU$5.99/ NZ$ 6.49 and as a free update for existing EyeTV for iPhone customers. EyeTV 3.3.3 is available as a free update for EyeTV 3 users. EyeTV tuners are available at the Elgato Online Store (www.elgato.com), at Apple retail stores and from local Mac resellers.
Elgato produces award-winning TV software together with a complete range of TV tuners and capture devices to watch, record, and edit TV and HDTV on Macs and PCs. Elgato is the home of EyeTV, the world's leading television solution for Mac computers. Elgato also produces a variety of world-class H.264 video conversion and streaming products. Elgato is privately held with offices in Munich, Germany and San Francisco, California.
Latest News Posts
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Andromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines