EyeTV for iPhone - Live-Streaming Now Over Wi-Fi and 3G Connections
San Francisco, Calif. - (April 5, 2010) - The latest version 1.0.2 of Elgato's EyeTV app enables streaming of live TV signals over Wi-Fi as well as 3G connections. Using the EyeTV app to watch TV on the road no longer requires a Wi-Fi connection. EyeTV for iPhone 1.0.2 is available from the App Store as a free update for existing customers.
Rich feature set, easy setup
Users who run EyeTV 3.3.3 and have a compatible TV tuner can enjoy live TV, watch EyeTV recordings, browse the comprehensive Program Guide and to start recordings on their Macs or schedule them for later. Setting up EyeTV for iPhone is easy: On a local Wi-Fi network no configuration is needed. For 3G or Wi-Fi connections to a remote Mac, Elgato offers "My Eye TV", a free locator utility.
EyeTV for iPhone requires a Mac computer running EyeTV 3.3.3. Streaming TV requires an Intel Core 2 Duo processor. For sending the live signal over a 3G connection, Elgato recommends the Turbo.264 HD which enables "adaptive streaming" for the best picture possible under varying network speeds.
EyeTV for iPhone 1.0.2 is available from the App Store at a price of US $4.99/ CA $4.99/ 3,99 / £2.99/ AU$5.99/ NZ$ 6.49 and as a free update for existing EyeTV for iPhone customers. EyeTV 3.3.3 is available as a free update for EyeTV 3 users. EyeTV tuners are available at the Elgato Online Store (www.elgato.com), at Apple retail stores and from local Mac resellers.
Elgato produces award-winning TV software together with a complete range of TV tuners and capture devices to watch, record, and edit TV and HDTV on Macs and PCs. Elgato is the home of EyeTV, the world's leading television solution for Mac computers. Elgato also produces a variety of world-class H.264 video conversion and streaming products. Elgato is privately held with offices in Munich, Germany and San Francisco, California.
Latest News Posts
- Lenovo says Motorola acquisition 'did not meet expectations'
- Android Auto, CarPlay available for Hyundai vehicles
- GAINWARD's GeForce GTX 1080 Phoenix spotted with black/red/gold look
- Learn how to make Android apps with this course bundle
- ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 teased, to be unveiled very soon
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Asus S300CA screen flickering/stripes
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition