Thermaltake Launch Low-Profile CPU Cooler SlimX3 Ideal for Low Profile PCs and HTPCs
Thermaltake, leading DIY thermal solutions brand, launch their all-new low profile CPU especially targeting Home Theater PC users, the Thermaltake SlimX3. Since for Home Theater PCs usually small and mini size cases are used, the CPU cooler performance is of utmost importance, it has to come with a very small footprint in order to fit into the case, but at the same time offer sufficient cooling capacity in a silent environment.
The SlimX3 adopts two F6 mm Copper heat-pipes with an aluminum fins/base combination to provide a highly effective cooling performance for multimedia oriented CPUs. Through the heat-pipe design better heat conductivity is achieved to accelerate heat dissipation. With its slim design with a total height of only 36 mm the SlimX3 is optimized and ideal for use in most mini cases.
With PWM functionality the SlimX3 comfortably adjusts the fan speed automatically between 1200RPM and 2400RPM according to the actual CPU load. This ensures a most silent operation at different CPU load levels so users won't be unnecessarily annoyed by potential fan noise while enjoying their personal entertainment.
With the special clip design, the SlimX3 CPU cooler provides multiple choices for both LGA775 and LGA1156 low profile solutions. Users don't need to change clips for different platforms. If you are an HTPC user and look for an ideal cooling solution, the SlimX3 will be your best choice. For detailed specification information visit the official Thermaltake website here.
Latest News Posts
- Vivendi could push for an Ubisoft takeover this year
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds charity event: May 4
- Jeff Goldblum joins 'Jurassic World 2' cast
- MSI bundles super-fast Optane M.2 with motherboards
- Director hoping for 'Guardians of the Galaxy' 4K Blu-ray
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family