Thermaltake Launch Low-Profile CPU Cooler SlimX3 Ideal for Low Profile PCs and HTPCs
Thermaltake, leading DIY thermal solutions brand, launch their all-new low profile CPU especially targeting Home Theater PC users, the Thermaltake SlimX3. Since for Home Theater PCs usually small and mini size cases are used, the CPU cooler performance is of utmost importance, it has to come with a very small footprint in order to fit into the case, but at the same time offer sufficient cooling capacity in a silent environment.
The SlimX3 adopts two F6 mm Copper heat-pipes with an aluminum fins/base combination to provide a highly effective cooling performance for multimedia oriented CPUs. Through the heat-pipe design better heat conductivity is achieved to accelerate heat dissipation. With its slim design with a total height of only 36 mm the SlimX3 is optimized and ideal for use in most mini cases.
With PWM functionality the SlimX3 comfortably adjusts the fan speed automatically between 1200RPM and 2400RPM according to the actual CPU load. This ensures a most silent operation at different CPU load levels so users won't be unnecessarily annoyed by potential fan noise while enjoying their personal entertainment.
With the special clip design, the SlimX3 CPU cooler provides multiple choices for both LGA775 and LGA1156 low profile solutions. Users don't need to change clips for different platforms. If you are an HTPC user and look for an ideal cooling solution, the SlimX3 will be your best choice. For detailed specification information visit the official Thermaltake website here.
Latest News Posts
- HP unveils its new 34-inch curved all-in-one 'Envy' PC
- Netflix increases its $8.99 per month plan to $9.99 per month
- 'Furious 8' finally lands a director
- NVIDIA rumored to discontinue the 2GB version of the GeForce GTX 960
- Amazon's WWII alternate reality series is chilling
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent