Thermaltake Launch Low-Profile CPU Cooler SlimX3 Ideal for Low Profile PCs and HTPCs
Thermaltake, leading DIY thermal solutions brand, launch their all-new low profile CPU especially targeting Home Theater PC users, the Thermaltake SlimX3. Since for Home Theater PCs usually small and mini size cases are used, the CPU cooler performance is of utmost importance, it has to come with a very small footprint in order to fit into the case, but at the same time offer sufficient cooling capacity in a silent environment.
The SlimX3 adopts two F6 mm Copper heat-pipes with an aluminum fins/base combination to provide a highly effective cooling performance for multimedia oriented CPUs. Through the heat-pipe design better heat conductivity is achieved to accelerate heat dissipation. With its slim design with a total height of only 36 mm the SlimX3 is optimized and ideal for use in most mini cases.
With PWM functionality the SlimX3 comfortably adjusts the fan speed automatically between 1200RPM and 2400RPM according to the actual CPU load. This ensures a most silent operation at different CPU load levels so users won't be unnecessarily annoyed by potential fan noise while enjoying their personal entertainment.
With the special clip design, the SlimX3 CPU cooler provides multiple choices for both LGA775 and LGA1156 low profile solutions. Users don't need to change clips for different platforms. If you are an HTPC user and look for an ideal cooling solution, the SlimX3 will be your best choice. For detailed specification information visit the official Thermaltake website here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA acquires Valve, announces Half-Life 3 release for 2016
- See the Grand Theft Auto 5 PC trailer with 60fps later this week
- US military wants dormant drones that can launch from ocean bottom
- Alcatel Onetouch Watch pre-orders now open, Apr. 30 launch date
- Gartner: Mobile app usage mellowing, as adoption matures
- EVGA X99 Micro (Intel X99) Micro-ATX Motherboard Review
- Extreme 6 for SLI and M.2?
- Z77X-UD3H Back USB Ports Not Working
- AMD's Future of Gaming: FreeSync, DirectX 12, LiquidVR, VR and more
- Asus n5 dh71 subwoofer problem
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi