Thermaltake Launch Low-Profile CPU Cooler SlimX3 Ideal for Low Profile PCs and HTPCs
Thermaltake, leading DIY thermal solutions brand, launch their all-new low profile CPU especially targeting Home Theater PC users, the Thermaltake SlimX3. Since for Home Theater PCs usually small and mini size cases are used, the CPU cooler performance is of utmost importance, it has to come with a very small footprint in order to fit into the case, but at the same time offer sufficient cooling capacity in a silent environment.
The SlimX3 adopts two F6 mm Copper heat-pipes with an aluminum fins/base combination to provide a highly effective cooling performance for multimedia oriented CPUs. Through the heat-pipe design better heat conductivity is achieved to accelerate heat dissipation. With its slim design with a total height of only 36 mm the SlimX3 is optimized and ideal for use in most mini cases.
With PWM functionality the SlimX3 comfortably adjusts the fan speed automatically between 1200RPM and 2400RPM according to the actual CPU load. This ensures a most silent operation at different CPU load levels so users won't be unnecessarily annoyed by potential fan noise while enjoying their personal entertainment.
With the special clip design, the SlimX3 CPU cooler provides multiple choices for both LGA775 and LGA1156 low profile solutions. Users don't need to change clips for different platforms. If you are an HTPC user and look for an ideal cooling solution, the SlimX3 will be your best choice. For detailed specification information visit the official Thermaltake website here.
Further Reading: Read and find more Cases, Cooling & PSU press releases at our Cases, Cooling & PSU PR index page.
Do you get our RSS feed? Get It!
Post a Comment about this press release
Cases, Cooling & PSU News Posts
- Super Flower Leadex - A PSU with lights at Computex 2013
- Noctua shows world's 1st ANC CPU cooler
- Rosewill shows us their new PSU's including a passively cooled model
- Rosewill's new Neutron case is a cousin to BitFenix's awesome Prodigy case
- Rosewill had a beautiful custom painted Throne case at Computex, we catch it on video
- Hands-on video with the awesome Steiger Dynamics LEET Core chassis
- OCZ shows off new Fatal1ty 750-watt Bronze rated PSU, Haswell-ready and at a good price
- Thermaltake unveil an awesome digital PSU that lets you monitor and control things in real-time
- Lian Li's PC-D600 chassis is beautiful, and huge
- EVGA expand their line up with mITX barebone and new PSUs
TweakTown Web PollQuestion: Now you have the facts, which is your next-gen gaming console?View More Polls
- Z87M Extreme4 - help please !
- Seagate NAS HDD (ST4000VN000) 4000GB HDD Review
- Crash Help: Z87 Extreme 6 - Driver Install
- red bias on RGB not displaying
- GA-M52L-S3P problems
Cases, Cooling & PSU Press Releases
- Titan Launches Dragonfly CPU Coolers
- Cooler Master PSUs are Haswell-Ready
- EK Water Blocks Announces EK-SF3D Inflection Point EVO Evaporator
- High-End PC Case Maker Lian Li to Unveil New Products at COMPUTEX 2013
- Deepcool Presents MULTI CORE X8 Notebook Cooler