Transcend aXeRam DDR3-2000 Memory Kit Now With XMP Certification
Transcend Information, Inc., a global leader in storage and multimedia products, today announced that its aXeRam DDR3-2000 memory kits have been officially certified under the Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) validation program. Fully compatible with Intel Core i7 processors, the XMP-certified DDR3 kits are designed to operate at a blazing-fast clock frequency of 2000 MHz with an exceptionally low voltage of just 1.6V.
Intel XMP is a performance-packed expansion of the standard DDR3 memory specification. Featuring memory bandwidth up to an incredible 32GB/s, Transcend's aXeRam DDR3-2000 dual-channel memory kit is rated at 2000MHz with timings of 9-9-9-24, allowing performance enthusiasts and gamers to take their Intel Core i7 platform to the next level of memory overclocking performance. The aXeRam DDR3-2000 memory modules have been certified for use on Intel P55-based motherboards, including Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD3, MSI P55-GD80 and Asus P7P55D Deluxe.
To ensure extra stability and signal integrity at high clock speeds, all aXeRam modules are comprised of 128Mx8 high-quality DDR3 FBGA chips and use robust eight-layer PCBs that fully comply with rigorous JEDEC (Joint Electron Device Engineering Council) standards. With premium DRAM chips and high thermal efficiency aluminum heat sinks, the aXeRam DDR3 memory modules deliver amazing overclocking performance while maintaining cool temperatures.
The certification report is posted here.
Latest News Posts
- IN WIN's Mod in Taiwan event kicks off, with the world's best modders
- New 4K Xbox Scorpio targeting 6TFLOPs, 1.5 times faster than PS4K
- E3 site lists Xbox One VR category with Oculus Rift devs attached
- New 4K Xbox to support Oculus Rift VR headset
- GeIL reveals new EVO FORZA DDR4 3866MHz RAM
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- GeIL announces new EVO FORZA DDR4 hardcore gaming memory
- Tesoro to showcase new infrared key switch at Computex 2016
- Colorful introduces first custom GTX1080: Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G
- CybertronPC offers new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics on all desktops
- Inno3D announces new GeForce GTX 1080 video cards