HANNSG Announces HZ281HPB 28 inch HD Monitor
The new HANNSG HZ281HPB monitor features a 28" widescreen display with a 1920 x 1200 WUXGA 1080p resolution, making it the perfect choice for those who require the ultimate display real-estate, and the number one choice to display HD content. Playing the perfect HD host, the HZ281HPB monitor displays HD content in its true entirety, delivering crisp, sharp images without lag for the best multimedia experience. It features a fast 3ms response time, a typical 800:1 contrast ratio and 400cd/m² brightness and includes both HDMI and DVI-D (HDCP) inputs, in addition to traditional VGA connectivity, enabling dual input to cater for the multitudes of state-of-the art and age-old plug-ins.
The HZ281HPB also boasts a super wide viewing angle of 170º, delivering perfect picture quality for wide angle viewing, whilst an anti-glare surface ensures the viewing experience is not hindered by direct sunlight or bright ambient lighting. The HZ281HPB has a modern look to match its dexterous performance credentials. It has a super slim bezel to accentuate the display and is finished in glossy black, at home in any contemporary setting or home cinema setup.
If you are looking to upsize, have intense graphic requirements or are simply looking for a static big-screen partner for a mobile computing device, then the HZ281HPB should tick all the boxes. The new HZ281HPB is available now, RRP £279.00 Inc. VAT from http://www.misco.co.uk, is supplied as standard with a 3 year on-site swap out manufacturers' warranty and can be wall mounted utilising the VESA standard 100mm mounting plate.
Display Size: 27.5" Widescreen
Contrast Ratio: 800:1
Resolution: 1920 x 1200 WUXGA
Response Time: 5ms (typ)/3ms (GtG)
Display Colours: 16.7M
Display Surface: Anti Glare
Viewing Angles: H/V 170º/160º
Inputs: VGA, Audio, HDMI, DVI-D (HDCP)
Speakers: 2x 2W
Dimensions (mm): 653 (w) x 254 (d) x 523 (h)
VESA Mounting: VESA Standard 100mm
Latest News Posts
- Blompkamp's 'Alien' sequel won't 'see the light of day'
- First look at how Musk's underground tunnels might work
- Overwatch is now home to over 30 million gamers
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- G1 Sniper 2 rev 1.0 wont boot with GtX 1070
- H97M Pro4 - Machine comes out of sleep mode when deactivated but monitor does not
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives