Shuttle Welcomes New J1 4100 Small Form Factor PC with Limited Time Offer of Free Game, Laser Mouse, and Processor Upgrade
Shuttle is offering a free upgrade package on its new J1 4100 series desktops, including the J1 4100 for everyday use, the J1 4100 for gaming, and the J1 4100 for professionals
City of Industry, CA -April 1, 2010
Shuttle, an industry leading designer and manufacturer of highperformance small form factor (SFF) PC solutions and creator of the XPC, today welcomed the Shuttle J1 4100 series desktop PC, its entry-level J1 Series model which starts at $799, with a special bundle offer.
For a limited time only and while supplies last, each Shuttle J1 4100, J1 4100G, and J1 4100P desktop ordered directly from Shuttle will come with a free package which includes a Red Faction®: Guerrilla PC game, a 7-button laser mouse, and an Intel® Core2 Quad processor upgrade.
"We're really excited about all the new programs we're rolling out this year, like this free upgrade package we're offering," said Nicolas Villalobos, Director at Shuttle Computer Group in Los Angeles. "What's more exciting is it doesn't stop here - we're working hard to bring in new promotions and special bundle offers to consumers. I want this year to be the year for users to upgrade to Shuttle."
These Shuttle PC models have been expert configured for various applications, with the J1 4100 ready for everyday computing and home entertainment (http://us.shuttle.com/J1_4100.aspx), the J1 4100G ready for casual gaming (http://us.shuttle.com/J1_4100G.aspx), and the J1 4100P for day-to-day professional use (http://us.shuttle.com/J1_4100P.aspx). During the promotional period, each one of these Shuttle J1 4100 models will receive a free upgrade to one of the fastest processors available on the market today, allowing maximum productivity and fun.
Consumers can now purchase the Shuttle J1 4100 models directly from the Shuttle website:
For the latest information about Shuttle and Shuttle new products, visit http://us.shuttle.com or follow @ShuttleLabs on Twitter.
Latest News Posts
- ZTE launches Blade MAX 3: Available in the US for $200
- Kingdom Hearts 3 may release in 2019
- Google Pixel 2 devices to feature Snapdragon 835
- Fisker to unveil their new electric car in August
- New Friday the 13th game slashes PC, consoles this May
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family