PhotoFast - iPhone StreetFighter Pad Concept - Made for iPod Project
Taipei, Taiwan. Apr. 1st 2010 - PhotoFast Global Inc. a pioneer in creative, high quality and extreme performance flash-based storage manufacturer, today revealed its new line up of iPod/iPhone accessories. Relied the new Apple products introduced to the market, PhotoFast demand to bring more delightful ideas to Apple's world.
PhotoFast has become one of the Apple Authorized Manufacturers in late 2009, as MFi (Made for iPod) and WWi (Work with iPhone) licensee. It is our goals to serve the growing numbers of Apple user in near future. and transform the power of development into the art of beauty.
We proudly introduce the concept of realistic game pad for StreetFighter enthusiast. By mounting the entire set to iPhone's touch panel. Users could feel its bottom rebound while gaming. Instant movement could be capture and pass on to the capacitive tips under the pad, which allows indirect contact to the touch panel.
This new concept is expected to be carried out in Japan 2010 July.
Latest News Posts
- SpaceX will be just fine despite latest Falcon 9 rocket mishap
- Acer announces its new 34-inch curved ultrawide monitor with FreeSync
- Saygus V SQUARED smartphone has up to 464GB of on-board storage
- LG develops a new 6-sided battery for longer-lasting smartwatches
- Hangouts for iOS updated, includes redesign and increased performance
- ASUS Z97 Pro-Gamer MB. M2 mounting point.
- Tt eSPORTS Isurus Pro In-Ear Gaming Headset Review
- cloning os to MZHPV256HDGL-00000
- GA-Z97X Gaming 5 + Intel QDE4
- G41M Combo DDR3 RAM not working
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors
- Ozone Gaming Announces ORIGEN Mousepad
- PNY Launches the Mini HP v160 USB 2.0 Flash Drive