PhotoFast - iPhone StreetFighter Pad Concept - Made for iPod Project
Taipei, Taiwan. Apr. 1st 2010 - PhotoFast Global Inc. a pioneer in creative, high quality and extreme performance flash-based storage manufacturer, today revealed its new line up of iPod/iPhone accessories. Relied the new Apple products introduced to the market, PhotoFast demand to bring more delightful ideas to Apple's world.
PhotoFast has become one of the Apple Authorized Manufacturers in late 2009, as MFi (Made for iPod) and WWi (Work with iPhone) licensee. It is our goals to serve the growing numbers of Apple user in near future. and transform the power of development into the art of beauty.
We proudly introduce the concept of realistic game pad for StreetFighter enthusiast. By mounting the entire set to iPhone's touch panel. Users could feel its bottom rebound while gaming. Instant movement could be capture and pass on to the capacitive tips under the pad, which allows indirect contact to the touch panel.
This new concept is expected to be carried out in Japan 2010 July.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- AMD Radeon RX 580 benchmarks leaked, is this Vega?
- Nintendo Switch supports remote game downloads
- Nintendo Switch left JoyCons have connection issues
- BioShock devs might be making new Twilight Zone 'game'
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications