PhotoFast - iPhone StreetFighter Pad Concept - Made for iPod Project
Taipei, Taiwan. Apr. 1st 2010 - PhotoFast Global Inc. a pioneer in creative, high quality and extreme performance flash-based storage manufacturer, today revealed its new line up of iPod/iPhone accessories. Relied the new Apple products introduced to the market, PhotoFast demand to bring more delightful ideas to Apple's world.
PhotoFast has become one of the Apple Authorized Manufacturers in late 2009, as MFi (Made for iPod) and WWi (Work with iPhone) licensee. It is our goals to serve the growing numbers of Apple user in near future. and transform the power of development into the art of beauty.
We proudly introduce the concept of realistic game pad for StreetFighter enthusiast. By mounting the entire set to iPhone's touch panel. Users could feel its bottom rebound while gaming. Instant movement could be capture and pass on to the capacitive tips under the pad, which allows indirect contact to the touch panel.
This new concept is expected to be carried out in Japan 2010 July.
Latest News Posts
- Google anticipates next billion smartphones sold in just six countries
- One year later, Sally Beauty suffers another data breach
- Innodisk shows off world's fastest Intel Atom server RAM
- Making sense of Taylor Swift's decision to pull music from Spotify
- Animal-inspired robots could be used to help explore space
- Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev.A CPU Cooler Review
- 970 Extreme 4 - Load Line Calibration, Does not work properly.
- Q flesh Error Incorrect file size Motherboard B85M- D3H
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Hounds Online: The Last Hope Released
- EUROCOM P7 Pro Mobile Workstation supports a full line of MXM 3.0b NVIDIA Quadro K5100M, K3100M and K1100M professional graphics and Intel Core i7-4700 Desktop Processor Series
- More Performance, Features, and Value: New AMD A-Series Desktop Processors Deliver Best-In-Class Experience for eSports and Online Gaming
- ADATA Teases its Computex 2015 Unveiling
- Logic Supply Previews its Upcoming ML600 Series Fanless PC
- Introducing the The NanoXia Project