PhotoFast - iPhone StreetFighter Pad Concept - Made for iPod Project
Taipei, Taiwan. Apr. 1st 2010 - PhotoFast Global Inc. a pioneer in creative, high quality and extreme performance flash-based storage manufacturer, today revealed its new line up of iPod/iPhone accessories. Relied the new Apple products introduced to the market, PhotoFast demand to bring more delightful ideas to Apple's world.
PhotoFast has become one of the Apple Authorized Manufacturers in late 2009, as MFi (Made for iPod) and WWi (Work with iPhone) licensee. It is our goals to serve the growing numbers of Apple user in near future. and transform the power of development into the art of beauty.
We proudly introduce the concept of realistic game pad for StreetFighter enthusiast. By mounting the entire set to iPhone's touch panel. Users could feel its bottom rebound while gaming. Instant movement could be capture and pass on to the capacitive tips under the pad, which allows indirect contact to the touch panel.
This new concept is expected to be carried out in Japan 2010 July.
Latest News Posts
- Galaxy S8 rumored to cost $849, launches on March 29
- Microsoft loves PC gaming, no HDR support in Halo Wars 2
- Pentium G4560 costs $64, fights Core i5-2500K at $270
- Modified Tesla Model S goes from 0-100 in 2.1 seconds
- Airbus wants to start testing flying cars this year
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99