Patriot receives Nvidia® SLI-Ready Certification on additional Nvidia® based Viper Series Products
Patriot's Adds Nvidia® SLI-Ready Certified Products: Extreme Performance, Guaranteed Compatibility
Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory module and flash memory solutions, today announced Nvidia® SLI-Ready certification on three of their Nvidia® based Extreme Performance Viper Series memory solutions. The certified products are the 2GB and 4GB DDR2 PC2-8500 1066MHz Enhanced-Latency memory kits and 4GB DDR2 PC2-6400 800MHz Low-Latency memory kits and are guaranteed to work on the latest Nvidia® based chipsets.
"SLI-Ready Certification by Nvidia® is an important feature that gamers and enthusiasts look for," says Les Henry, Technical Director for Patriot Memory. "Having Nvidia® SLI-Ready products demonstrate Patriot Memory's commitment to the consumers who require high-quality and high-performance products which are guaranteed to work together with other Nvidia® SLI-Ready products such as motherboards and graphics cards."
Patriot's Nvidia® SLI-Ready Viper Series gaming memory also include EPP2.0 (Enhanced Performance Profiles). EPP2.0 will boot at the rated specifications on all NVIDIA® based chipsets which eliminates the need for any manual configuration, allowing uncomplicated overclocking capabilities for consumers looking to maximize the performance of their systems.
For more information on Patriot's DDR2 Nvidia® SLI-Ready Viper Series products or other memory module and flash memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Memory Sales Representative or visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets premium branded memory module and flash memory solutions worldwide. The company's DRAM solutions include award winning memory for high performance and gaming applications and high quality upgrade solutions for desktop, notebook, server, and storage systems. Patriot's flash products include removable flash cards and universal serial flash drives designed for personal computers, digital cameras, mobile phones, gaming consoles and other digital devices.
Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- Mafia 3 demo released, offers 50% discount on full game
- MSI unveils GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Armor & Aero cards
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer spins wicked web
- 'Justice League', 'Aquaman' IMAX VR experiences on way
- Halo Wars Definitive Edition teased on PC with Steam
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- DDR3 RAM question
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design