Patriot receives Nvidia® SLI-Ready Certification on additional Nvidia® based Viper Series Products
Patriot's Adds Nvidia® SLI-Ready Certified Products: Extreme Performance, Guaranteed Compatibility
Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory module and flash memory solutions, today announced Nvidia® SLI-Ready certification on three of their Nvidia® based Extreme Performance Viper Series memory solutions. The certified products are the 2GB and 4GB DDR2 PC2-8500 1066MHz Enhanced-Latency memory kits and 4GB DDR2 PC2-6400 800MHz Low-Latency memory kits and are guaranteed to work on the latest Nvidia® based chipsets.
"SLI-Ready Certification by Nvidia® is an important feature that gamers and enthusiasts look for," says Les Henry, Technical Director for Patriot Memory. "Having Nvidia® SLI-Ready products demonstrate Patriot Memory's commitment to the consumers who require high-quality and high-performance products which are guaranteed to work together with other Nvidia® SLI-Ready products such as motherboards and graphics cards."
Patriot's Nvidia® SLI-Ready Viper Series gaming memory also include EPP2.0 (Enhanced Performance Profiles). EPP2.0 will boot at the rated specifications on all NVIDIA® based chipsets which eliminates the need for any manual configuration, allowing uncomplicated overclocking capabilities for consumers looking to maximize the performance of their systems.
For more information on Patriot's DDR2 Nvidia® SLI-Ready Viper Series products or other memory module and flash memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Memory Sales Representative or visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets premium branded memory module and flash memory solutions worldwide. The company's DRAM solutions include award winning memory for high performance and gaming applications and high quality upgrade solutions for desktop, notebook, server, and storage systems. Patriot's flash products include removable flash cards and universal serial flash drives designed for personal computers, digital cameras, mobile phones, gaming consoles and other digital devices.
Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- Titanfall 2 blog detailed the items of the in-game store
- AMD performance issues in Darksiders Warmastered fixed
- Microsoft testing Gears of War 4 PC, console crossplay
- Final Fantasy XV ships five million units in first day
- SSD costs expected to rise by 6-10% in early 2017
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ADATA SV620 480GB Portable SSD Review
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset
- Tesoro opens new product line with the release of its Zone Balance gaming chair