XFX Release 2GB Eyefinity 6 Radeon HD 5870
XFX today releases their first salvo from their Eyefinity 6 series - The new Radeon HD 5870 Eyefinity 6 Edition - which facilitates massive visual real estate with the first-ever "wrap-around" 6 screen in-picture experience.
2 GB DDR5 memory
6 mini DisplayPort outputs
Connect up to 6 displays, Up to 2560 x 1600 per output
Supports up to 7680 x 3200 with 6 displays in Eyefinity
Backed with 2GB of GDDR5 memory, support for DirectX11 and Windows 7, and ATI Stream Technology that boosts your system's performance by offloading tasks sent to your CPU - the ultimate gaming Graphics Card is here.
Never get lost in the action again with the XFX Radeon HD 5870 Eyefinity 6 Edition's mind-blowing 6 screen capability - with the most memory and screen landscape that XFX has offered serious gamers. Get crisp HD graphics on the most intense games.
As you may have heard, this is only the beginning of this Eyefinity6 range from XFX, who have always developed the most powerful, versatile Gaming weapons. Soon they will raise the bar again with the Radeon HD 5970 Black Edition Limited, increasing from 2GB to 4GB, including 6 mini DisplayPort outputs, giving you a custom overclocking tool all from the highest spec Black Edition model yet.
From the looks of things, XFX plans to launch this graphics card in an astounding machine gun package that hardcore gamers will kill to get their hands on.
Available soon, look out for delivery updates.
Latest News Posts
- Nanomaterial charges phones, electric cars in SECONDS
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Intel Core i9-7960X benchmarks: 16C/32T 'Skylake-X' CPU
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4