XFX Release 2GB Eyefinity 6 Radeon HD 5870
XFX today releases their first salvo from their Eyefinity 6 series - The new Radeon HD 5870 Eyefinity 6 Edition - which facilitates massive visual real estate with the first-ever "wrap-around" 6 screen in-picture experience.
2 GB DDR5 memory
6 mini DisplayPort outputs
Connect up to 6 displays, Up to 2560 x 1600 per output
Supports up to 7680 x 3200 with 6 displays in Eyefinity
Backed with 2GB of GDDR5 memory, support for DirectX11 and Windows 7, and ATI Stream Technology that boosts your system's performance by offloading tasks sent to your CPU - the ultimate gaming Graphics Card is here.
Never get lost in the action again with the XFX Radeon HD 5870 Eyefinity 6 Edition's mind-blowing 6 screen capability - with the most memory and screen landscape that XFX has offered serious gamers. Get crisp HD graphics on the most intense games.
As you may have heard, this is only the beginning of this Eyefinity6 range from XFX, who have always developed the most powerful, versatile Gaming weapons. Soon they will raise the bar again with the Radeon HD 5970 Black Edition Limited, increasing from 2GB to 4GB, including 6 mini DisplayPort outputs, giving you a custom overclocking tool all from the highest spec Black Edition model yet.
From the looks of things, XFX plans to launch this graphics card in an astounding machine gun package that hardcore gamers will kill to get their hands on.
Available soon, look out for delivery updates.
Latest News Posts
- Ben Affleck's solo Batman movie will arrive in 2018
- Battlefield 1's new update includes SLI fixes, and more
- Nintendo Switch accessories begin to get detailed
- 'Transformers 5' gets first trailer, explosions ensue
- PS4 Pro dev kit auctioned with 800GB of encrypted data
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand