XFX Release 2GB Eyefinity 6 Radeon HD 5870
XFX today releases their first salvo from their Eyefinity 6 series - The new Radeon HD 5870 Eyefinity 6 Edition - which facilitates massive visual real estate with the first-ever "wrap-around" 6 screen in-picture experience.
2 GB DDR5 memory
6 mini DisplayPort outputs
Connect up to 6 displays, Up to 2560 x 1600 per output
Supports up to 7680 x 3200 with 6 displays in Eyefinity
Backed with 2GB of GDDR5 memory, support for DirectX11 and Windows 7, and ATI Stream Technology that boosts your system's performance by offloading tasks sent to your CPU - the ultimate gaming Graphics Card is here.
Never get lost in the action again with the XFX Radeon HD 5870 Eyefinity 6 Edition's mind-blowing 6 screen capability - with the most memory and screen landscape that XFX has offered serious gamers. Get crisp HD graphics on the most intense games.
As you may have heard, this is only the beginning of this Eyefinity6 range from XFX, who have always developed the most powerful, versatile Gaming weapons. Soon they will raise the bar again with the Radeon HD 5970 Black Edition Limited, increasing from 2GB to 4GB, including 6 mini DisplayPort outputs, giving you a custom overclocking tool all from the highest spec Black Edition model yet.
From the looks of things, XFX plans to launch this graphics card in an astounding machine gun package that hardcore gamers will kill to get their hands on.
Available soon, look out for delivery updates.
Latest News Posts
- The first screenshots from the System Shock remake arrive
- AMD's new Zen APUs to deliver Xbox One/PS4 level performance in 2017
- The first gameplay footage from Far Cry Primal has arrived
- Batman: Arkham Knight PC update reduces framerate hitching
- Fallout 4 mod fixes compass glitch caused by Crimson Edition driver
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 120L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- SanDisk Extreme 500 240GB USB 3.0 Portable SSD Review
- ID-Cooling IS-VC45 SFF CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC OFFERS TESSERACT 15 SK NOTEBOOK, NOW WITH 6th GEN INTEL PROCESSOR AND WINDOWS 10
- HERE and the Netherlands evaluating 4G/LTE-based C-ITS road messaging system
- Sony PLAYSTATION 4 (PS4) SALES SURPASS 30.2 MILLION UNITS WORLDWIDE
- Samsung Starts Mass Producing Industry's First 128-GIGABYTE DDR4 Modules for Enterprise Servers
- LG RAY DELIVERS LARGE HD DISPLAY AND BEST-IN-CLASS CAMERAS FOR 3G MARKETS