XFX Release 2GB Eyefinity 6 Radeon HD 5870
XFX today releases their first salvo from their Eyefinity 6 series - The new Radeon HD 5870 Eyefinity 6 Edition - which facilitates massive visual real estate with the first-ever "wrap-around" 6 screen in-picture experience.
2 GB DDR5 memory
6 mini DisplayPort outputs
Connect up to 6 displays, Up to 2560 x 1600 per output
Supports up to 7680 x 3200 with 6 displays in Eyefinity
Backed with 2GB of GDDR5 memory, support for DirectX11 and Windows 7, and ATI Stream Technology that boosts your system's performance by offloading tasks sent to your CPU - the ultimate gaming Graphics Card is here.
Never get lost in the action again with the XFX Radeon HD 5870 Eyefinity 6 Edition's mind-blowing 6 screen capability - with the most memory and screen landscape that XFX has offered serious gamers. Get crisp HD graphics on the most intense games.
As you may have heard, this is only the beginning of this Eyefinity6 range from XFX, who have always developed the most powerful, versatile Gaming weapons. Soon they will raise the bar again with the Radeon HD 5970 Black Edition Limited, increasing from 2GB to 4GB, including 6 mini DisplayPort outputs, giving you a custom overclocking tool all from the highest spec Black Edition model yet.
From the looks of things, XFX plans to launch this graphics card in an astounding machine gun package that hardcore gamers will kill to get their hands on.
Available soon, look out for delivery updates.
Latest News Posts
- Tesla inks $9 billion deal to build a new factory in China
- Battlefield 1: experimenting with weapons in closed alpha test
- Blade Runner meets Fallout 4 in this amazing settlement creation
- Resident Evil 7 isn't a reboot, you play a powerless, ordinary person
- KFC's new meal box charges your smartphone with its built-in battery
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines