CoolIT Systems Expands Availability of ECO ALC
Highly anticipated ECO Advanced Liquid Cooling for CPUs now available through industry leading e-tailers and retailers
Calgary, AB - March 31, 2010 - CoolIT Systems, leaders in advanced liquid cooling technology, announced today the immediate availability of the ECO ALC through industry leading e-tailers including Tiger Direct , CompUSA.com, CircuitCity.com, FrozenCPU, Amazon, Performance-PCs, NCIX, and at Fry's Electronics at retail locations throughout the country along with Frys.com. It will also soon be available through Micro Center retail outlets.
CoolIT's latest award-winning, elegantly engineered solution raises the bar for industry cooling standards by establishing a performance to price ratio never before attainable. Many refinements have been made to the ECO's pump, radiator and water block resulting in a factory-sealed, maintenance free, easy-to-install, whisper quiet, superb performance and great-value cooling solution.
"Since achieving the coveted CES Innovations award, there has been a high level of demand from the market to see what ECO can do" remarked Geoff Lyon, CEO of CoolIT Systems. "The results are in with editor's choice awards from industry leading review outlets and the verdict is that ECO is a must have component to any mainstream or performance PC system."
To request additional product information and images or to schedule an interview with CoolIT CEO, Geoff Lyon, to discover more about the emerging trend of liquid cooling, please contact Public Relations representative Matt Shumate at (305) 576-1171 x15 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
About CoolIT Systems
CoolIT Systems has been working with industry leaders in the computer industry to research, design, and deliver next generation cooling products that provide a comprehensive solution while exceeding high OEM standards for reliability and maintenance-free operation. This carefully designed and patented technology unleashes the full potential of a PC, providing superior cooling performance while reducing system level noise and improving reliability of vital components. The CoolIT Technology can be found in the top names in performance computing like Dell, Alienware, Velocity Micro, Maingear, Biohazard, AVADirect and Shuttle.
Latest News Posts
- PS4 Slim coming alongside PS4 Neo, reports claim
- Starting this week, declining Windows 10 upgrade will actually work
- Hottest new PC games discounted in digital pre-order sale
- Battlefield 1 Closed Alpha invites rolling out
- Fallout 4 mod support on PS4 delayed indefinitely
- Synology DS916 Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- AMD Radeon RX 480 Video Card Review - Starting a Rebellion From $199
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card
- MSI readies B150M Mortar Arctic & B150M Bazooka Plus motherboards
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities