Noctua provides free NM-A90 Upgrade-Kit for AMD users
Vienna, March 31st 2010 - Noctua today announced the availability of the new NM-A90 Upgrade-Kit for NH-U12P SE2 and NH-U9B SE2 users. The upgrade makes it possible to install the heatsink turned by 90° on AMD motherboards. NH-U12P SE2 and NH-U9B SE2 users can order the NM-A90 kit free of charge on Noctua's website.
"We've received excellent customer feedback on our new SE2 coolers", says Mag. Roland Mossig, Noctua CEO, "but some AMD users expressed the wish to have the possibility to change the alignment of the coolers on AMD motherboards. We've always been convinced that premium quality products and premium quality service should go hand in hand, so we're responding to this demand by offering the new NM-A90 kit as a free upgrade."
Introduced last August and November, the NH-U12P SE2 and NH-U9B SE2 represent the latest revisions of Noctua's NH-U12P and NH-U9B series that have received more than 200 awards and recommendations from the international press. The SE2 models were the first to come with the new, much acclaimed SecuFirm2 mounting system that offers a simplified installation process and maximum user convenience. Thanks to the new NM-A90 Upgrade-Kit, the SecuFirm2 mounting now offers more flexibility in aligning the cooler on AM2/AM2+/AM3 systems.
Owners of Noctua NH-U12P SE2 and NH-U9B SE2 CPU coolers can order the NM-A90 Upgrade-Kit free of charge on Noctua's website. A proof of purchase (photo, scan or screenshot of the invoice) of both a Noctua NH-U12P SE2 or NH-U9B SE2 CPU cooler and either a socket AM2/AM2+/AM3 mainboard or CPU are required.
Designed in Austria, Noctua's premium cooling components are internationally renowned for their superb quietness, exceptional performance and thoroughgoing quality. Having received more than 1000 awards and recommendations from leading hardware websites and magazines, Noctua's fans and heatsinks are chosen by more than a hundred thousand satisfied customers around the globe.
Latest News Posts
- Light's new camera has 16 camera sensors, takes 52-megapixel photos
- HP unveils its new 34-inch curved all-in-one 'Envy' PC
- Netflix increases its $8.99 per month plan to $9.99 per month
- 'Furious 8' finally lands a director
- NVIDIA rumored to discontinue the 2GB version of the GeForce GTX 960
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent