MSI Releases R5870 Eyefinity 6 Graphics Card
2GB GDDR5 high speed memory provides the best performance even for 6 displays!
[Taipei, Taiwan] Extreme performance requirements have always been the primary consideration for gamers when choosing components, with multiple display applications being a major future trend. In response, globally renowned graphics card and mainboard manufacturer MSI has officially released the R5870 Eyefinity 6 graphics card, which uses the same 40 nm Radeon HD 5870 GPU as the original R5870 series cards. It also has an ultra-high capacity 2GB GDDR5 high speed memory and 6 Mini DisplayPort video outputs that support 6 * 2560 * 1600 resolutions in total and give users an unprecedented field of vision!
Featuring ATI Eyefinity Technology and 6 Mini DisplayPort Outputs on One Card
With gamers playing close attention to multiple display outputs, MSI R5870 Eyefinity 6 graphics card with ATI Eyefinity technology, offers 6 built-in Mini DisplayPorts. This surpasses what was previously available in consumer graphics cards, where a single card was limited to triple outputs at the most. With six displays running simultaneously*, the R5870 Eyefinity 6 provides a maximum 6 * 2560 * 1600 field of vision that gives users a remarkable upgrade in gaming enjoyment or working efficiency.
Military Class Components Deliver Ultra-High Stability
The R5870 Eyefinity 6 graphics card vastly improves stability with the use of Solid CAP and SSC military class components, which allow for long operating times in high load environments while maintaining extreme stability. No need to worry anymore about mid-game crashes or lagging caused by overheating hardware.
Afterburner's Exclusive Voltage Adjustment Provides Maximum Performance
In addition to strengthening of materials, the MSI R5870 Eyefinity 6 graphics card also supports the exclusive Afterburner overclocking utility, which can adjust GPU and memory clock speed directly. The Afterburner utility is also capable of regulating GPU voltage up to 1.35V to enhance overclocking capability. With the addition of MSI and FurMark's jointly developed Kombustor burn-in testing software, Afterburner integrates all of the software necessary for overclocking and can unleash the full performance potential of a graphics card.
DirectX 11 / ATI Stream - Complete Technology Support
The MSI R5870 Eyefinity 6 graphics card also features the ATI Radeon HD 5870 GPU, which provides complete Microsoft DirectX 11 support for gaming graphics standards-bringing special effects and gaming image detail to the next level. ATI Stream technology allows GPU to co-work with CPU to improve working efficiency, providing better user experience
* To enable more than two displays, additional panels with native DisplayPort connectors, and/or certified DisplayPort adapters to convert your monitor's native input to your cards DisplayPort or Mini-DisplayPort connector(s), are required.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung confirms Black Pearl; comes with more storage
- Pewdiepie to delete his channel later today
- NASA joins Giphy with almost 500 awesome GIFs
- Nintendo Switch is actually pretty small
- Samsung Pearl Black S7 edge comes with more storage
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD