MSI Releases R5870 Eyefinity 6 Graphics Card
2GB GDDR5 high speed memory provides the best performance even for 6 displays!
[Taipei, Taiwan] Extreme performance requirements have always been the primary consideration for gamers when choosing components, with multiple display applications being a major future trend. In response, globally renowned graphics card and mainboard manufacturer MSI has officially released the R5870 Eyefinity 6 graphics card, which uses the same 40 nm Radeon HD 5870 GPU as the original R5870 series cards. It also has an ultra-high capacity 2GB GDDR5 high speed memory and 6 Mini DisplayPort video outputs that support 6 * 2560 * 1600 resolutions in total and give users an unprecedented field of vision!
Featuring ATI Eyefinity Technology and 6 Mini DisplayPort Outputs on One Card
With gamers playing close attention to multiple display outputs, MSI R5870 Eyefinity 6 graphics card with ATI Eyefinity technology, offers 6 built-in Mini DisplayPorts. This surpasses what was previously available in consumer graphics cards, where a single card was limited to triple outputs at the most. With six displays running simultaneously*, the R5870 Eyefinity 6 provides a maximum 6 * 2560 * 1600 field of vision that gives users a remarkable upgrade in gaming enjoyment or working efficiency.
Military Class Components Deliver Ultra-High Stability
The R5870 Eyefinity 6 graphics card vastly improves stability with the use of Solid CAP and SSC military class components, which allow for long operating times in high load environments while maintaining extreme stability. No need to worry anymore about mid-game crashes or lagging caused by overheating hardware.
Afterburner's Exclusive Voltage Adjustment Provides Maximum Performance
In addition to strengthening of materials, the MSI R5870 Eyefinity 6 graphics card also supports the exclusive Afterburner overclocking utility, which can adjust GPU and memory clock speed directly. The Afterburner utility is also capable of regulating GPU voltage up to 1.35V to enhance overclocking capability. With the addition of MSI and FurMark's jointly developed Kombustor burn-in testing software, Afterburner integrates all of the software necessary for overclocking and can unleash the full performance potential of a graphics card.
DirectX 11 / ATI Stream - Complete Technology Support
The MSI R5870 Eyefinity 6 graphics card also features the ATI Radeon HD 5870 GPU, which provides complete Microsoft DirectX 11 support for gaming graphics standards-bringing special effects and gaming image detail to the next level. ATI Stream technology allows GPU to co-work with CPU to improve working efficiency, providing better user experience
* To enable more than two displays, additional panels with native DisplayPort connectors, and/or certified DisplayPort adapters to convert your monitor's native input to your cards DisplayPort or Mini-DisplayPort connector(s), are required.
Latest News Posts
- Tesla founder deletes his tweet that hinted towards 'Model Y' vehicle
- Halo 5 will have a 'much more sociable' story thanks to 4-player co-op
- Pepsi launching 'Back to the Future II' bottle design
- Microsoft's Continuum turns Lumia 950s into mobile PC's
- Ubisoft announces Far Cry Primal set in Stone Age, coming 2016
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- DOK SOLUTION UNVEILS CR09, 2 DEVICE CHARGER/CRADLE/CLOCK/SPEAKER/RADIO WITH 'SCD TECHNOLOGY' (SMART CURRENT DETECTION), NO MORE OVERCHARGING!
- FIRST CELLULAR ANDROID WEAR SMARTWATCH PREVIEWED AT LG EVENT
- LG UNVEILS V10, A SMARTPHONE DESIGNED WITH CREATIVITY IN MIND
- Marvell Teams Up with Google to Enable Chromecast 2.0 and Chromecast Audio
- GUITAR HERO LIVE PITS JAMES FRANCO AGAINST LENNY KRAVITZ IN AN EPIC ROCK BATTLE WITH THE PREMIERE OF THE 'WIN THE CROWD' LIVE-ACTION TRAILER