POWERCOLOR EXPANDS THE VIRTUAL UNIVERSE WITH HD5870 EYEFINITY 6
Experience DirectX® 11 gaming and HD entertainment to the power of 6 monitors
Taipei, Taiwan -March 31, 2010 -- TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, today announces the first graphics solution which can support up to 6 monitors: the HD5870 Eyefinity 6. The HD5870 Eyefinity 6 features multi-display Eyefinity technology, enables up to six monitors to be operated from one card through its six mini displayport onboard design. This unique feature allows gamers to expand real estate and delivers incredible HD gaming.
The HD5870 Eyefinity 6 has an unparalleled 1600 stream processors and equipped with 2GB onboard memory, clocks in at 850MHz core speed and 1200MHz of memory speed, easily boosting PC's with nearly 3 teraFLOPs of computing power. It delivers the intense gaming performance and unrivaled image quality with lifelike 3D visual effects.
"AMD and PowerColor always lead the trend and provides cutting-edge technology you've never seen before," says Ted Chen, CEO of TUL Corporation. "With the support of multi-display technology, gamers can easily take advantage of this unique feature to get lost in games and movies."
The HD5870 Eyefinity 6 supports the DirectX® 11, ready to tackle all the latest game titles and enable a lifelike gaming experience. Compatible with ATI Stream technology, the card enables demanding data parallel compute tasks from the CPU to GPU, accelerating daily applications in less time and with minimal effort.
About TUL Corporation
TUL is a leading supplier of AMD graphics cards under the PowerColor brand. We offer award-winning products based on our technology leading components, quality design and superb engineering. TUL employs more than 150 talents worldwide, with offices in China, Europe, Russia and USA to support over 300 channel partners and distributors in 50 plus countries. For further information, visit: http://www.tul.com.tw/global/
For more product information, visit: http://www.powercolor.com.
Latest News Posts
- Andy Rubin's Essential teases its upcoming flagship
- HTC unveils Link VR headset for the U11
- SEGA is racing to victory
- Vertu launches a $360,000 priced feature phone
- Far Cry 5's world evolves based on your decisions
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017