Patriot's New Bolt USB flash drive series offers 256-bit AES Hardware Encryption
Fast and affordable hardware encrypted solution
Fremont, California, USA, March 30, 2010 - Patriot Memory, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash and computer technology, today announced the immediate availability of its new Bolt secure USB flash drive. This small USB flash drive offers security for your data with its durable aluminum housing and data encryption.
Patriot's Bolt series features hardware based 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) with a 512/2048-bit RSA engine for user authentication. Designed for consumer and small to medium-size business users, Patriot's Bolt Series comes in a durable, yet compact metal casing. 256-bit AES hardware based encryption is widely recognized as a standard for data privacy, and with this feature built into the Bolt, users are comforted with the knowledge that their data is secure even from attempts to dismantle the drive to gain access to individual NAND flash chips.
"USB flash drives are a staple of daily use to transfer and transport data. Their small size and large capacities allow users to carry a great amount of personal information with them," declared Les Henry, Vice President of Engineering at Patriot. "Our Bolt USB flash drive secures data from prying eyes, preventing the loss of personal or business data and providing users with reassurance that their portable data is safe and secure wherever they take it."
With both a durable aluminum housing and a built in password lock, on top of the hardware based encryption, personal data is secure from abuse, damage and unauthorized access. Patriot's new Bolt USB flash drive incorporates a data wipe mode where all data on the drive is erased in the event of unsuccessful access to the drive after 10 failed attempts. Beyond data security, Bolt offers fast read and write speeds of up to 30MB/s read and 12MB/s write, besting similar devices in the secure USB flash drive segment. The Patriot Bolt is offered in capacities from 4GB to 64GB ,carries a 5 year warranty, and is available immediately from Patriot's authorized partners worldwide.
For more information about Patriot's products and solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory:
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets high performance, enthusiast memory modules, flash products, and computing technologies. Patriot products have become world renown for their extreme performance, reliability and innovation. Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors throughout the world with operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- The young Han Solo spin-off is a go, as Lucasfilm find their actor
- AMD's new Zen CPU will arrive in 6 and 8-core versions at launch
- iPhone 7 could have a 3.5mm headphone jack after all
- Doom PC specs released, takes up 50GB on PS4 and Xbox One
- Overwatch beta goes live on all platforms
- Z77Pro4 no support for Haswell or skylake cpus?
- H97MPro4 - Machine mysteriously turns back on in Win7
- Windows 10 install - Raid 0 SSDs
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Slim Drive 2TB USB C Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R won't post
- Turtle Beach reinvents eSports gaming headsets with the Elite Pro
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini