Gamer Mouse FireGlider now in Black Edition
Sharkoon Rush FireGlider Black: Laser mouse with six programmable buttons, Weight-Tuning-System and DPI Selector key / MSRP 24.29 euros
Still fresh from CeBIT and now on the market: Sharkoon's gaming mouse FireGlider is now available in a Black edition. For gamers who prefer a more unobtrusive design for their playing device, Sharkoon has replaced the flamboyant flame decoration with a soft skin black surface.
The characteristics remain the same: The Sharkoon FireGlider Black Gaming Laser Mouse comes with an ergonomically shaped body, six programmable buttons, and weight regulation options. The gripping surface provides a non-slip soft texture and the ribbed thumb impression ensures a secure hold even in sweaty situations. The engaged ADNS-6010-Sensor operates at a maximum resolution of 3600 DPI, a frame rate of 7080 fps, and can implement accurate accelerations up to 20 G. The sampling installation remains in six stages from 600 to 3600 DPI, and a LED indicates the selected DPI level color. Ultra-quiet Teflon-feet ensure smooth movements even on hard materials.
With the integrated Weight-Tuning-System, gamers are allowed to tune the mouse weight to their individual needs: The removable weight magazine, located in the mouse base, contains seven metal discs, which can regulate the overall weight of the FireGlider from 118 grams to 135 grams.
The Sharkoon FireGlider is equipped with seven buttons including a scroll wheel, six of which can be programmed using the enclosed software, and contains features that simplify gaming as well as everyday functions on the PC. Thanks to the onboard memory, gamers can create individual Micros and have the option to apply their personal configurations to every computer. The Sharkoon FireGlider provides a 1.8 meter long cable that attaches via USB to the PC and supports Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7 (32 / 64 Bit). Spare feet are contained within shipping.
End customers will find the Sharkoon FireGlider Black Gaming Laser Mouse available immediately for the retail price of 24.29 euros in authorized retailers.
For further questions, to request samples and/or photos, or other information please contact us or go to http://www.sharkoon.com
Latest News Posts
- Samsung reportedly decides on the Galaxy S9 screen size
- ASUS X399 ROG Zenith Extreme: ThreadRipper BEAST BOARD
- Intel CPU engineer leaves after 20 years
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4