The King of Graphics Cards_R5870 Lightning
Broke the Highest 3DMark Vantage Score of FutureMark in Single-Core Card - Thousands of ocers as witnesses to the crowning glory
[Taipei, Taiwan] MSI/AMD Lightning Overclocking Contest 2010 just rounded off on March 25th. At R5870 Lightning Challenge, the winner is NickShih from Taiwan, achieved P28749 of 3DMark Vantage which FutureMark officially announced the record is the highest scores of the single-core cards at present as well as R5870 Lightning is the fastest single-core graphics card currently. The challenge shows the ultimate overclocking capability of R5870 Lightning. Thousands of ocers from all over the world opted in weekly precision challenge and more than 120 thousand people attended the challenge as witnesses to the crowning glory of world record breaking.
Ingeniously, MSI R5870 Lightning is equipped with 15-phase power design, two 8-PIN external power connectors, and LPL (Lightning Power Layer) specific PCB layout for sufficient power supply. With more features, such as the industry first all Hi-C CAP for GPU, Twin Frozr II thermal design, 8mm SuperPipe technology, form-in-one heatsink, over-voltage function of GPU and etc., R5870 Lightning is a graphics card designed for overclocking and built for hardcore users. By means of ocers' tweaking and cooling skills, R5870 Lighting can utterly release its overclocking capability to achieve the historic amazing record.
Award List of Weekly Precision Challenge:
Latest News Posts
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- Sony shipped about 60 million PS4s
- Next-gen PS4 coming in 2018, analyst predicts
- Acer's new laptop rocks unreleased NVIDIA graphics card
- AMD Radeon RX Vega loses to GTX 1080 at 1080p
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives