The King of Graphics Cards_R5870 Lightning
Broke the Highest 3DMark Vantage Score of FutureMark in Single-Core Card - Thousands of ocers as witnesses to the crowning glory
[Taipei, Taiwan] MSI/AMD Lightning Overclocking Contest 2010 just rounded off on March 25th. At R5870 Lightning Challenge, the winner is NickShih from Taiwan, achieved P28749 of 3DMark Vantage which FutureMark officially announced the record is the highest scores of the single-core cards at present as well as R5870 Lightning is the fastest single-core graphics card currently. The challenge shows the ultimate overclocking capability of R5870 Lightning. Thousands of ocers from all over the world opted in weekly precision challenge and more than 120 thousand people attended the challenge as witnesses to the crowning glory of world record breaking.
Ingeniously, MSI R5870 Lightning is equipped with 15-phase power design, two 8-PIN external power connectors, and LPL (Lightning Power Layer) specific PCB layout for sufficient power supply. With more features, such as the industry first all Hi-C CAP for GPU, Twin Frozr II thermal design, 8mm SuperPipe technology, form-in-one heatsink, over-voltage function of GPU and etc., R5870 Lightning is a graphics card designed for overclocking and built for hardcore users. By means of ocers' tweaking and cooling skills, R5870 Lighting can utterly release its overclocking capability to achieve the historic amazing record.
Award List of Weekly Precision Challenge:
Latest News Posts
- Apple sold less iPhones this quarter, revenues are also down
- Life is Strange getting a live-action episodic series
- Nintendo financials plunge, even with Pokemon GO's immense success
- Crucial expands its affordable MX300 SSD range with 3 new drives
- AMD Radeon Pro graphics card powers 16K display, or 15,360 x 8640
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio