The King of Graphics Cards_R5870 Lightning
Broke the Highest 3DMark Vantage Score of FutureMark in Single-Core Card - Thousands of ocers as witnesses to the crowning glory
[Taipei, Taiwan] MSI/AMD Lightning Overclocking Contest 2010 just rounded off on March 25th. At R5870 Lightning Challenge, the winner is NickShih from Taiwan, achieved P28749 of 3DMark Vantage which FutureMark officially announced the record is the highest scores of the single-core cards at present as well as R5870 Lightning is the fastest single-core graphics card currently. The challenge shows the ultimate overclocking capability of R5870 Lightning. Thousands of ocers from all over the world opted in weekly precision challenge and more than 120 thousand people attended the challenge as witnesses to the crowning glory of world record breaking.
Ingeniously, MSI R5870 Lightning is equipped with 15-phase power design, two 8-PIN external power connectors, and LPL (Lightning Power Layer) specific PCB layout for sufficient power supply. With more features, such as the industry first all Hi-C CAP for GPU, Twin Frozr II thermal design, 8mm SuperPipe technology, form-in-one heatsink, over-voltage function of GPU and etc., R5870 Lightning is a graphics card designed for overclocking and built for hardcore users. By means of ocers' tweaking and cooling skills, R5870 Lighting can utterly release its overclocking capability to achieve the historic amazing record.
Award List of Weekly Precision Challenge:
Latest News Posts
- The UK's Richi Bowzer brings his best mod to the global stage
- The $10,000+ Apple Watch Editions are now being shipped
- Uber testing out its self-driving car on Pittsburgh's streets
- Leaked benchmarks on AMD Radeon R9 390X see it beating the Titan X
- Google updates Hangouts Chrome app for Windows, OS X and Linux
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Unfriended (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Asus F550JK freeze
- TITAN X Artifacts issue
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling