The King of Graphics Cards_R5870 Lightning
Broke the Highest 3DMark Vantage Score of FutureMark in Single-Core Card - Thousands of ocers as witnesses to the crowning glory
[Taipei, Taiwan] MSI/AMD Lightning Overclocking Contest 2010 just rounded off on March 25th. At R5870 Lightning Challenge, the winner is NickShih from Taiwan, achieved P28749 of 3DMark Vantage which FutureMark officially announced the record is the highest scores of the single-core cards at present as well as R5870 Lightning is the fastest single-core graphics card currently. The challenge shows the ultimate overclocking capability of R5870 Lightning. Thousands of ocers from all over the world opted in weekly precision challenge and more than 120 thousand people attended the challenge as witnesses to the crowning glory of world record breaking.
Ingeniously, MSI R5870 Lightning is equipped with 15-phase power design, two 8-PIN external power connectors, and LPL (Lightning Power Layer) specific PCB layout for sufficient power supply. With more features, such as the industry first all Hi-C CAP for GPU, Twin Frozr II thermal design, 8mm SuperPipe technology, form-in-one heatsink, over-voltage function of GPU and etc., R5870 Lightning is a graphics card designed for overclocking and built for hardcore users. By means of ocers' tweaking and cooling skills, R5870 Lighting can utterly release its overclocking capability to achieve the historic amazing record.
Award List of Weekly Precision Challenge:
Latest News Posts
- HTC's new One X10 teased, a new budget 5.5-inch phone
- Nintendo Switch may use 4GB LPDDR4 1600MHz RAM
- 'Never Go Back' with our 'Jack Reacher' Blu-ray giveaway
- Horizon Zero Dawn: solid 30FPS on the PS4 Pro
- AMD Ryzen explained: motherboards, CPUs, and more
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league