46" version of the successful BeoVision 10 from Bang & Olufsen
In the wake of the tremendous success of BeoVision 10-40, the slim 40-inch flat screen TV that Bang & Olufsen launched in October 2009, the company is expanding its portfolio with a new member of the BeoVision 10 family - now available in 46 inches.
The extremely positive reception of BeoVision 10-40 has resulted in Bang & Olufsen deciding to accelerate its introduction of a larger member to the BeoVision 10 family. A 46-inch version of BeoVision 10 will be available in Bang & Olufsen stores from April 2010.
Magazines and reviewers have welcomed the BeoVision 10 concept with open arms and its popularity is expressed by Rasmus Larsen from the Danish e-magazine FlatpanelsDK who did a review of the elegant flat screen:
"BeoVision 10 is the epitome of Bang & Olufsen quality - stylish, elegant, and sturdy," Larsen states. Also when it comes to sound and image performance of the flat screen TV, Larsen is very enthusiastic: "The picture quality on the BeoVision 10 is exceptionally good in practice. It has an incredible wealth of detail."
He continues: "Despite its slim cabinet, the BeoVision 10 delivers an incredibly full sound through its innovative speaker system, with good bass and midrange reproduction."
46-inch member of the BeoVision 10 family
Although built on the same chassis as BeoVision 10-40, the 46-inch version introduces a few new additions. Besides giving a viewing area that is 32 percent bigger in square centimetres, the visual appearance of the 46-inch TV differs a bit from that of its smaller sibling. The rear cover has been changed to white instead of black, giving the product a lighter expression and supporting the concept of having a TV that blends in with the wall.
BeoVision 10-46 is a full HD TV with a new and exciting LED-based, 200/240 Hz LCD panel with impressive picture performance applying the absolute latest picture improvements technologies. The 200/240 Hz technology combined with sophisticated motion compensation technologies take the motion performance of the LCD panel to a yet unseen level of smoothness.
The LCD panel inside offers the latest in edge-type LED technology with the LEDs placed at two sides only - top and bottom of the panel - as the efficiency of the LEDs has improved significantly and this optimises the picture uniformity.
Besides a fantastic picture, the slim beauty offers an impressive sound performance as well. BeoVision 10-46 has an integrated stereo speaker placed below the screen and covered by a fabric front. It offers integrated surround sound and DVB-HD module, electronic curtains and an even more extensive connection panel allowing you to add up to five extra speakers for a surround sound setup and a multitude of set-top boxes if needed.
With BeoVision 10-46 it is possible to choose between a total of six colours for the speaker front cover, so you can change the colour to match the decor of your living room. This is easily done as the front cover is just clicked on with magnets.
Whichever size you prefer, with BeoVision 10 you'll get a unique flat screen TV that is an absolute delight to the eye and ear - and to your home decor.
Latest News Posts
- Safran and Valeo show autonomous vehicles can learn from drones
- Valve begins selling tickets to the upcoming Dota 2 The International
- Valve's SteamVR headset will be free for developers, for now
- Police in Maine bust suspect due to poorly advised social media posts
- 10TB SSDs are on their way thanks to Micron and Intel's new 3D NAND
- KLevv Urbane 2800MHz DDR3 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- 4k Gaming with GTX 690 - Do I need to upgrade now?
- D1800M not recognizing LSI PCIe RAID card
- Haswell-E imploded, or something like that...
- X99 Extreme4 even less memory availabe to 32-Bit OS after 1.80 BIOS
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi