IDAPT i4 Universal Charging Solution Wins CTIA Wireless 2010 E-Tech Award
IDAPT i4 placed first in the Mobile CE Fashion & Lifestyle Products category and Bested competitors like the Nokia Booklet 3G and Powermat Powerpak Receiver
Barcelona, Spain - March 26, 2010 - IDAPT, a Spanish international mobile technology leader, is proud to announce the IDAPT i4 placed first in the Mobile CE Fashion & Lifestyle products category at the CTIA Wireless E-Tech Awards. The IDAPT i4 dominated the competition judged on innovation, functionality, technical importance, implementation, and overall "wow" factor.
"IDAPT is proud to be recognized for the affordable and innovative i4 charging solution," said Jeremy Patay of IDAPT. "The CES 2010 Innovations Award and CTIA Wireless E-Tech Award prove that the IDAPT i4 is the best universal charging solution in the industry due to its unmatched compatibility and innovation."
The IDAPT i4 is a universal charging solution that allows users to charge up to 4 different mobile electronic devices simultaneously and is compatible with over 4,000 mobile electronic devices. It will be available May 2010 in black or white for $59.99 MSRP. The packaging includes 6 of the most popular tips and additional tips can be purchased through http://www.idaptweb.com.
For more information, please contact PR representative Valerie Guerra at 305-576-1171 x20 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
IDAPT is a technology consultancy based in Barcelona, Spain. Its mission is to use state-of-the-art technology and the latest trends in the market to create solutions that simplify the everyday lives of mobile technology users. In order to establish itself as an international mobile technology leader, IDAPT has a strategy of actively protecting its industrial property, registering, patenting and trademarking its innovations in markets all over the world. http://www.idaptweb.com
Latest News Posts
- Apple rumored to launch its new 12-inch Retina MacBook Air in Q2 2015
- Sony not worried about the price of its VR headset during development
- Valve confirms it is experimenting around with Half-Life in VR
- Rock Band 4 announced, will hit the Xbox One and PS4 end of this year
- Harrison Ford crash update: Actor "Battered, but fine"
- Patriot Supersonic Rage 2 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- New Asrock EPC612D4U-2T8R: Xeon 2011 v3 or v2?
- Going into BIOS
- X99 UD3 wont post, will then reboot
- ASRock P67 Transformer
- Razer Makes Razer Chroma SDK Available
- ESL Releases First Mobile App for Events
- ADATA Launches IHSS312 Industrial Half-Slim SSD
- Logitech Announces G303 Daedalus Apex Performance Edition Gaming Mouse
- G.SKILL Announces 2nd Annual "OC World Cup 2015" Overclocking Competition