IDAPT i4 Universal Charging Solution Wins CTIA Wireless 2010 E-Tech Award
IDAPT i4 placed first in the Mobile CE Fashion & Lifestyle Products category and Bested competitors like the Nokia Booklet 3G and Powermat Powerpak Receiver
Barcelona, Spain - March 26, 2010 - IDAPT, a Spanish international mobile technology leader, is proud to announce the IDAPT i4 placed first in the Mobile CE Fashion & Lifestyle products category at the CTIA Wireless E-Tech Awards. The IDAPT i4 dominated the competition judged on innovation, functionality, technical importance, implementation, and overall "wow" factor.
"IDAPT is proud to be recognized for the affordable and innovative i4 charging solution," said Jeremy Patay of IDAPT. "The CES 2010 Innovations Award and CTIA Wireless E-Tech Award prove that the IDAPT i4 is the best universal charging solution in the industry due to its unmatched compatibility and innovation."
The IDAPT i4 is a universal charging solution that allows users to charge up to 4 different mobile electronic devices simultaneously and is compatible with over 4,000 mobile electronic devices. It will be available May 2010 in black or white for $59.99 MSRP. The packaging includes 6 of the most popular tips and additional tips can be purchased through http://www.idaptweb.com.
For more information, please contact PR representative Valerie Guerra at 305-576-1171 x20 or email@example.com.
IDAPT is a technology consultancy based in Barcelona, Spain. Its mission is to use state-of-the-art technology and the latest trends in the market to create solutions that simplify the everyday lives of mobile technology users. In order to establish itself as an international mobile technology leader, IDAPT has a strategy of actively protecting its industrial property, registering, patenting and trademarking its innovations in markets all over the world. http://www.idaptweb.com
Latest News Posts
- The Unreal Engine 4 powered 'Koola' demo is absolutely mind blowing
- Pressure is on for Apple Music, as music industry needs major help
- 7 out of 10 smartphone owners sleep with our phones really close to us
- The Last Guardian was years in the making, and Sony feels the pressure
- Report: Samsung to unleash more Tizen-powered smartphones on the world
- cloning os to MZHPV256HDGL-00000
- GA-Z97X Gaming 5 + Intel QDE4
- G41M Combo DDR3 RAM not working
- Some PC-A51 watercooling questions
- Driver Errors
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors
- Ozone Gaming Announces ORIGEN Mousepad
- PNY Launches the Mini HP v160 USB 2.0 Flash Drive