IDAPT i4 Universal Charging Solution Wins CTIA Wireless 2010 E-Tech Award
IDAPT i4 placed first in the Mobile CE Fashion & Lifestyle Products category and Bested competitors like the Nokia Booklet 3G and Powermat Powerpak Receiver
Barcelona, Spain - March 26, 2010 - IDAPT, a Spanish international mobile technology leader, is proud to announce the IDAPT i4 placed first in the Mobile CE Fashion & Lifestyle products category at the CTIA Wireless E-Tech Awards. The IDAPT i4 dominated the competition judged on innovation, functionality, technical importance, implementation, and overall "wow" factor.
"IDAPT is proud to be recognized for the affordable and innovative i4 charging solution," said Jeremy Patay of IDAPT. "The CES 2010 Innovations Award and CTIA Wireless E-Tech Award prove that the IDAPT i4 is the best universal charging solution in the industry due to its unmatched compatibility and innovation."
The IDAPT i4 is a universal charging solution that allows users to charge up to 4 different mobile electronic devices simultaneously and is compatible with over 4,000 mobile electronic devices. It will be available May 2010 in black or white for $59.99 MSRP. The packaging includes 6 of the most popular tips and additional tips can be purchased through http://www.idaptweb.com.
For more information, please contact PR representative Valerie Guerra at 305-576-1171 x20 or email@example.com.
IDAPT is a technology consultancy based in Barcelona, Spain. Its mission is to use state-of-the-art technology and the latest trends in the market to create solutions that simplify the everyday lives of mobile technology users. In order to establish itself as an international mobile technology leader, IDAPT has a strategy of actively protecting its industrial property, registering, patenting and trademarking its innovations in markets all over the world. http://www.idaptweb.com
Latest News Posts
- Titanfall 2's story trailer is an amazing piece of work
- Forza Horizon 3 shows that Microsoft hates PC gaming
- Microsoft is reportedly working on an all-in-one Surface
- Apple copies Samsung again, with exploding iPhone 7 Plus
- Microsoft admits PCs have 'eclipsed' consoles
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now