IDAPT i4 Universal Charging Solution Wins CTIA Wireless 2010 E-Tech Award
IDAPT i4 placed first in the Mobile CE Fashion & Lifestyle Products category and Bested competitors like the Nokia Booklet 3G and Powermat Powerpak Receiver
Barcelona, Spain - March 26, 2010 - IDAPT, a Spanish international mobile technology leader, is proud to announce the IDAPT i4 placed first in the Mobile CE Fashion & Lifestyle products category at the CTIA Wireless E-Tech Awards. The IDAPT i4 dominated the competition judged on innovation, functionality, technical importance, implementation, and overall "wow" factor.
"IDAPT is proud to be recognized for the affordable and innovative i4 charging solution," said Jeremy Patay of IDAPT. "The CES 2010 Innovations Award and CTIA Wireless E-Tech Award prove that the IDAPT i4 is the best universal charging solution in the industry due to its unmatched compatibility and innovation."
The IDAPT i4 is a universal charging solution that allows users to charge up to 4 different mobile electronic devices simultaneously and is compatible with over 4,000 mobile electronic devices. It will be available May 2010 in black or white for $59.99 MSRP. The packaging includes 6 of the most popular tips and additional tips can be purchased through http://www.idaptweb.com.
For more information, please contact PR representative Valerie Guerra at 305-576-1171 x20 or email@example.com.
IDAPT is a technology consultancy based in Barcelona, Spain. Its mission is to use state-of-the-art technology and the latest trends in the market to create solutions that simplify the everyday lives of mobile technology users. In order to establish itself as an international mobile technology leader, IDAPT has a strategy of actively protecting its industrial property, registering, patenting and trademarking its innovations in markets all over the world. http://www.idaptweb.com
Latest News Posts
- Report: Mobile games for Nintendo could generate millions in sales
- US government wants to fight overseas hacking programs with sanctions
- Following latest air disaster, some wonder about pilotless planes
- Save 77% On The Wireless Bluetooth Cloud Buds
- LG begins promoting 8K, with its massive 7680x4320 resolution
- E2200 Killer Ethernet driver for Linux with Wakeup-On-Lan WOL
- SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive Review - Add Storage to your iOS Device
- EVGA X99 Micro (Intel X99) Micro-ATX Motherboard Review
- Extreme 6 for SLI and M.2?
- Z77X-UD3H Back USB Ports Not Working
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi