GALAXY Geforce GTX480: the fastest gaming GPU in the world !
Galaxy is proud to launch the fermi-based graphics card named GALAXY Geforce GTX480. next-generation gaming has arrived. GeForce® GTX 480 gives your games an adrenaline shot with the world's fastest performance and futuristic, visually-stunning graphics.
GeForce® GTX 480 brings games to life through incredible DirectX 11 tessellation Performance and advanced cinematic effects like motion blur and depth of field. Experience 3D worlds littered with debris and consumed in fire and smoke with NVIDIA® PhysX® effects [running at twice the performance of prior generation GPUs]. Completely immerse yourself in the game with NVIDIA® 3D Vision Surround* technology powering three HD displays in jaw-dropping stereoscopic 3D. And when you finish, sit back and interact with ray traced 3D renderings so realistic you won't believe your eyes.
Arm yourself for the future of gaming. GeForce® GTX 480: pure adrenaline meets visual bliss.
Galaxy Geforce GTX470 : Born for PC Enthusiasts.
Galaxy is proud to launch the fermi-based graphics card named GALAXY Geforce GTX470. Which is Next generation architecture delivers incredible gaming performance at maximum resolution and quality settings.
Compared with the black reference board of GTX470, Galaxy has employed gray frosted design as an extra touch of styles and toughness. The card is marked with an eye-catching tag of "Fermi GPU inside". Fermi is the codename of new-generation architecture. Galaxy is also thoughtful enough to label nearby the power connector that "at least 550W of power supply is required"
With DirectX 11 support, NVIDIA PhysX technology, mini-HDMI 1.3a output and NVIDIA CUDA technology with CUDA C/C++, DirectCompute 5.0 and OpenCL, the GTX470 is born for PC enthusiasts and gives your games an adrenaline shot with screaming-fast performance and futuristic, visually-stunning graphics.
World's fastest gaming GPU delivers unparalleled 3D realism and immersion
- Next generation architecture delivers incredible gaming performance at maximum resolution and quality settings.
- Faster performance than any GPU on the market in today's and tomorrow's games.
- New high-speed 32x anti-aliasing smoothes edges for top notch visual quality.
- Support for up to 3-way NVIDIA® SLI® technology for the ultimate gaming performance.*
- Revolutionary DirectX 11 technology and NVIDIA® CUDA architecture bring games closer than ever to cinema-quality effects and visuals.
- NVIDIA PolyMorph Engine, the geometry processing engine built from the ground up for DirectX 11 tessellation, enables incredibly detailed game characters and terrain with blazing performance.
- New CUDA GPGPU architecture accelerates image processing effects such as motion blur, depth of field,transparency, and soft shadows for truly cinematic visuals.
- World's first consumer GPU to enable interactive ray tracing for ultra photo-realistic scenes.
- NVIDIA® PhysX® technology brings games to life with dynamic, interactive environments.
- 2 times the PhysX performance over prior generation GPUs for dynamic game effects such as turbulence,fluids, and smoke.
- New NVIDIA® GigaThread scheduler allows 10 times faster switching between graphics and physics processing, enabling more complex effects to be rendered in real time.
- New NVIDIA® 3D Vision Surround technology expands your gaming real estate across three monitors in full stereoscopic 3D for a truly immersive gaming experience.**
- GeForce GTX 480 provides maximum graphics horsepower for triple screen 1080p 3D Vision gaming.
- NVIDIA® Surround technology also supports gaming across three non-stereo displays at resolutions up to 2560x1600.**
Next generation CUDA architecture unleashes the computational power of your GPU to tackle the most intensive multimedia applications
- Twice the CUDA cores over prior generation GPUs and an innovative memory architecture deliver incredible performance in GPGPU applications.
- Upscale videos from standard definition to high definition using the GPU.
- Clean up movies in real-time with the click of a button.
- World's most open GPU computing platform, with complete language and API support including CUDA C/C++,DirectCompute, OpenCL, Java, Python, and Fortran for the broadest compatibility with GPU-accelerated applications.
- Full support for GPU computing under Microsoft Windows 7.
For more information,please visit: http://www.galaxytech.com
Latest News Posts
- AMD's new 17.7.2 drivers include Enhanced Sync, and more
- HTC Standalone VR headset launches in China
- GTA V tops June console earnings with new monthly high
- Nintendo Switch hits 4.7 million install base
- Huawei launches overpriced Porsche Design Watch 2
- Toshiba XG5 1TB OEM M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers
- Mafia III: Sign of the Times DLC now available