Walton Chaintech Rolls Out Industry's Optimum High-Speed Computing Platform
Walton Chaintech, one of the world's most well-known memory and storage device manufacturers, announces the availability of its latest memory clock that can reach a memory speed of 2400MHz. To address consumers' diversifying high-speed computing platform needs, this new clock is the industry's fastest computing clock with a transmission bandwidth of 19,200MB/sec per transmission. No more will users be restricted by memory bandwidth when faced with system overclocking, they will be able to maximize their computing systems' performance and potential.
The all-new APOGEE GT DDR3-2400 memory utilizes a 1.6V voltage and 9-11-10-27 timing operation process. Not only is this more powerful than many products currently in the market, different users' requests can be met as Walton Chaintech provides two-in-one KIT packs that are compatible with the widely-used dual-channel motherboards. Users do not have to worry about modular selection; system compatibility is enhanced because the KIT provides two types of capacities, 1GB x2 and 2GB x2, giving users more flexibility.
Other than memory performance, heat dissipation efficiency is also strengthened. The unique heat pipe and heat dissipation fins maintain memory operation stability even if the device is working at full-speed or at higher voltage.
APOGEE GT DDR3-2400 Memory is definitely the number 1 choice for extreme gamers. Gamers can rest assured of the product's quality because all Walton Chaintech products undergo strict quality testing and memory module selection. If used together with a DDR3- 2400 MHz motherboard, the performance of your processor will be greatly enhanced and you will reach a brand new level of computing experience.
Latest News Posts
- Halo 5, Forza Horizon 3 first games with Microsoft DRM
- How to get 1TB of lifetime cloud storage for only $39
- NASA finds strong evidence of water plumes on Europa
- Another stupid human crashes Google's self-driving party
- Xbox One S now gets free game of choice from Microsoft
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now