Walton Chaintech Rolls Out Industry's Optimum High-Speed Computing Platform
Walton Chaintech, one of the world's most well-known memory and storage device manufacturers, announces the availability of its latest memory clock that can reach a memory speed of 2400MHz. To address consumers' diversifying high-speed computing platform needs, this new clock is the industry's fastest computing clock with a transmission bandwidth of 19,200MB/sec per transmission. No more will users be restricted by memory bandwidth when faced with system overclocking, they will be able to maximize their computing systems' performance and potential.
The all-new APOGEE GT DDR3-2400 memory utilizes a 1.6V voltage and 9-11-10-27 timing operation process. Not only is this more powerful than many products currently in the market, different users' requests can be met as Walton Chaintech provides two-in-one KIT packs that are compatible with the widely-used dual-channel motherboards. Users do not have to worry about modular selection; system compatibility is enhanced because the KIT provides two types of capacities, 1GB x2 and 2GB x2, giving users more flexibility.
Other than memory performance, heat dissipation efficiency is also strengthened. The unique heat pipe and heat dissipation fins maintain memory operation stability even if the device is working at full-speed or at higher voltage.
APOGEE GT DDR3-2400 Memory is definitely the number 1 choice for extreme gamers. Gamers can rest assured of the product's quality because all Walton Chaintech products undergo strict quality testing and memory module selection. If used together with a DDR3- 2400 MHz motherboard, the performance of your processor will be greatly enhanced and you will reach a brand new level of computing experience.
Latest News Posts
- Third 'Cloverfield' film revealed & delayed by 8 months
- John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth, dies
- AMD reboots its drivers with Crimson ReLive Edition
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- SpaceX's December launch postponed until early January
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel