Walton Chaintech Rolls Out Industry's Optimum High-Speed Computing Platform
Walton Chaintech, one of the world's most well-known memory and storage device manufacturers, announces the availability of its latest memory clock that can reach a memory speed of 2400MHz. To address consumers' diversifying high-speed computing platform needs, this new clock is the industry's fastest computing clock with a transmission bandwidth of 19,200MB/sec per transmission. No more will users be restricted by memory bandwidth when faced with system overclocking, they will be able to maximize their computing systems' performance and potential.
The all-new APOGEE GT DDR3-2400 memory utilizes a 1.6V voltage and 9-11-10-27 timing operation process. Not only is this more powerful than many products currently in the market, different users' requests can be met as Walton Chaintech provides two-in-one KIT packs that are compatible with the widely-used dual-channel motherboards. Users do not have to worry about modular selection; system compatibility is enhanced because the KIT provides two types of capacities, 1GB x2 and 2GB x2, giving users more flexibility.
Other than memory performance, heat dissipation efficiency is also strengthened. The unique heat pipe and heat dissipation fins maintain memory operation stability even if the device is working at full-speed or at higher voltage.
APOGEE GT DDR3-2400 Memory is definitely the number 1 choice for extreme gamers. Gamers can rest assured of the product's quality because all Walton Chaintech products undergo strict quality testing and memory module selection. If used together with a DDR3- 2400 MHz motherboard, the performance of your processor will be greatly enhanced and you will reach a brand new level of computing experience.
Latest News Posts
- SSDs aren't used for storage according to the CEO of Seagate
- EVGA teases its new X99 Micro2 mATX motherboard with USB 3.1 Type-C
- Over 14 million people installed Windows 10 in the first 24 hours
- Cardiac microchip able to offer patients warning to heart problems
- Chinese launching chaotic number of attacks against US infrastructure
- Asrock Z77 Extreme4 second pci-express problem
- Z77 motherboards missing Windows 10 drivers?
- GA-Z77X-UD4H F3a Modified BIOS Possible Issue
- Buffalo MiniStation Extreme NFC 1TB External HDD Review
- P67A-UD4-B3 Windows 10
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth
- NVIDIA Recalls Select Shield Tablets over Fire Hazard
- Thermaltake Unveils the Core V51 Riing Edition Window Green PC Chassis