Walton Chaintech Rolls Out Industry's Optimum High-Speed Computing Platform
Walton Chaintech, one of the world's most well-known memory and storage device manufacturers, announces the availability of its latest memory clock that can reach a memory speed of 2400MHz. To address consumers' diversifying high-speed computing platform needs, this new clock is the industry's fastest computing clock with a transmission bandwidth of 19,200MB/sec per transmission. No more will users be restricted by memory bandwidth when faced with system overclocking, they will be able to maximize their computing systems' performance and potential.
The all-new APOGEE GT DDR3-2400 memory utilizes a 1.6V voltage and 9-11-10-27 timing operation process. Not only is this more powerful than many products currently in the market, different users' requests can be met as Walton Chaintech provides two-in-one KIT packs that are compatible with the widely-used dual-channel motherboards. Users do not have to worry about modular selection; system compatibility is enhanced because the KIT provides two types of capacities, 1GB x2 and 2GB x2, giving users more flexibility.
Other than memory performance, heat dissipation efficiency is also strengthened. The unique heat pipe and heat dissipation fins maintain memory operation stability even if the device is working at full-speed or at higher voltage.
APOGEE GT DDR3-2400 Memory is definitely the number 1 choice for extreme gamers. Gamers can rest assured of the product's quality because all Walton Chaintech products undergo strict quality testing and memory module selection. If used together with a DDR3- 2400 MHz motherboard, the performance of your processor will be greatly enhanced and you will reach a brand new level of computing experience.
Latest News Posts
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- It's morphin time for new 'Power Rangers' trailer
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni