AVADirect Now Authorized Mushkin Reseller
AVADirect recently became partners with Muskin Enhanced, one of the leading manufacturers for memory modules known to the PC world. The company was founded in 1994, and set up shop at the base of the Rocky Mountains in Denver Colorado. This USA originated company ships their products worldwide by demand, and provide unparallel quality and extreme performance with their innovative memory modules. They do not stop there, they also manufacturer: power supplies, and digital storage devices that can be applied to any gaming or desktop related computer. Companies such as Apple, and NASA, and Rockstar Games utilize their products to the fullest extent creating a high-octane induced performance coma.. If you have never used any of their products in your systems, you should seriously consider giving them a chance, because it could very well lead to a lifetime of loyalty. We are very pleased to be official resellers with Mushkin Enhanced, and look forward to a growing partnership that will only produce positive results.
You can view more information here
To view all Mushkin products we offer click Muskin Products at AVADirect
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft goes on tour with HoloLens AR demos
- Just Mobile launches 'self-healing' iPhone cases
- BlackBerry could exit phone business if the Priv crashes
- Surface Book has dual-GPU setup with custom 1GB GDDR5 Maxwell GPU
- Xbox boss: 'We aren't motivated by beating Sony'
- Kingwin Power Dock PD-2537U3 Dual-Bay Clone Storage Station Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R Rev1 SSD Boot Order Issue.
- Help Updating GA-X58A-UD3R Rev2.0 Bios
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent