POWERCOLOR EXPANDS GO! GREEN SERIES
The Go! Green Series adds mainstream cards HD5670 and HD5570 to expanding product lineup
Taipei, Taiwan -March 24, 2010- TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, announces new mainstream products added to the Go! Green series: the PowerColor Go! Green HD5670 and Go! Green HD5570. Both new graphics cards take advantage of the Go! Green series features inclyding stealth like silence and low power consumption. The cards feature no external power connectors, enabling a power efficient and silent gaming and entertainment solution.
Both the Go! Green HD5670 and Go! Green HD5570 features an ultra-efficient passive cooling solution dissipating excessive heat with minimal noise. With extremely thin cooling fins that fully cover the GPU and memory, it can reduce the temperature efficiently through the added copper heat pipes.
"By adding these products, the Go! Green series now has a complete product lineup of the 5000 series. The HD5750 to HD5450 expand the Go! Green offers of environmental friendly products which can fulfill each segment's consumers' demands," says Ted Chen, TUL CEO. "People who are looking to lower power consumption and a passive cooling solution should look at the Go! Green series as their solution."
About TUL Corporation
TUL is a leading supplier of AMD graphics cards under the PowerColor brand. We offer award-winning products based on our technology leading components, quality design and superb engineering. TUL employs more than 150 talents worldwide, with offices in China, Europe, Russia and USA to support over 300 channel partners and distributors in 50 plus countries. For further information, visit: http://www.tul.com.tw/global/
For more product information, visit: http://www.powercolor.com.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo sold 2.74 million Switch systems in first month
- Nintendo profits increase by 521%
- Tekken 7's boxing kangaroo nixed due to animal activists
- GeForce GT 1030 to cost $80, will compete against RX 550
- 'Kingsman' sequel releases first explosive trailer
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives