Scythe Yasya - New High-End Class CPU Cooler
Oststeinbek, Germany. 18th March 2010: Scythe announces its newest high-end CPU cooler, named "Yasya" to the market.
Yasya CPU Cooler is the first cooler from Scythe equipped with the newly developed T.M.L.F. (Trident Multi Layer Fin) structure. This special design maximizes the cooling surface to provide the best cooling result of the heatsink. By placing the heatsink fins as well as total of 6 copper heatpipes in unparallel design, static pressure loss is minimized and heat transfer is maximized. New 120 mm "Slip Stream 120 Adjustable PWM" case fan is supplied for optimized airflow. Although the fan supports the PWM feature user can manually adjust the bandwidth between 470 to 1,370 rpm and 740 to 1,900 rpm.
Easy mounting is available by the famous V.T.M.S. (Versatile Tool-Free Multiplatform System) which requires no motherboard removal for the heatsink mounting. Yasya CPU Cooler is compatible to all current sockets, including the new socket LGA 1156.
Scythe Yasya will be available worldwide from early March 2010 at the price of 57 US$ (excl. Tax) / 35,90 Euro (Excl. VAT)
Yasya CPU Cooler
Scythe Co., Ltd. Japan
Socket T / LGA775
130 x 108,5 x 159 mm / 5.12 x 4.27 x 6.26 in
120 x 120 x 25 mm / 4.72 x 4.72 x 0.98 in
Max. Band 740 (±25%) ~ 1,900 rpm (±10%)
Min. Band 470 (±30%) ~ 1,340 rpm (±10%)
Max. Band 9.8 ~ 37.0 dBA
Min. Band: 7.05 ~ 27.3 dBA
Max. Band 37.15 ~ 110.31 CFM = 63 ~ 187 m³/h
Min. Band: 23.0 ~ 76.53 CFM = 39 ~ 130 m³/h
Weight Included Fan:
848 g / 29.91 oz.
Latest News Posts
- Win 'Gold' in our Blu-ray giveway!
- LG V30 could have sliding dual displays
- Qualcomm and LG working on Snapdragon 845 for the LG G7
- Samsung's first dual camera phone leaks in a video
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note7 pictured in the wild
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- HyperX expand DDR4 memory with higher density kits up to 4,000MHz
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards