Scythe Yasya - New High-End Class CPU Cooler
Oststeinbek, Germany. 18th March 2010: Scythe announces its newest high-end CPU cooler, named "Yasya" to the market.
Yasya CPU Cooler is the first cooler from Scythe equipped with the newly developed T.M.L.F. (Trident Multi Layer Fin) structure. This special design maximizes the cooling surface to provide the best cooling result of the heatsink. By placing the heatsink fins as well as total of 6 copper heatpipes in unparallel design, static pressure loss is minimized and heat transfer is maximized. New 120 mm "Slip Stream 120 Adjustable PWM" case fan is supplied for optimized airflow. Although the fan supports the PWM feature user can manually adjust the bandwidth between 470 to 1,370 rpm and 740 to 1,900 rpm.
Easy mounting is available by the famous V.T.M.S. (Versatile Tool-Free Multiplatform System) which requires no motherboard removal for the heatsink mounting. Yasya CPU Cooler is compatible to all current sockets, including the new socket LGA 1156.
Scythe Yasya will be available worldwide from early March 2010 at the price of 57 US$ (excl. Tax) / 35,90 Euro (Excl. VAT)
Yasya CPU Cooler
Scythe Co., Ltd. Japan
Socket T / LGA775
130 x 108,5 x 159 mm / 5.12 x 4.27 x 6.26 in
120 x 120 x 25 mm / 4.72 x 4.72 x 0.98 in
Max. Band 740 (±25%) ~ 1,900 rpm (±10%)
Min. Band 470 (±30%) ~ 1,340 rpm (±10%)
Max. Band 9.8 ~ 37.0 dBA
Min. Band: 7.05 ~ 27.3 dBA
Max. Band 37.15 ~ 110.31 CFM = 63 ~ 187 m³/h
Min. Band: 23.0 ~ 76.53 CFM = 39 ~ 130 m³/h
Weight Included Fan:
848 g / 29.91 oz.
Latest News Posts
- Americans think privacy is important, but doubt its possibility
- Google stepping up in Internet of Things, with its Brillo OS
- Want realistic 3D? Microsoft HoloLens should be able to deliver
- Master Ethical Hacking - Save Over 90% On 6 In-Depth Courses
- G.SKILL announces two 'major extreme' OC events for Computex next week
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- Asrock X99 Extreme4 activating VT-d not recognized in windows 8.1
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications