Scythe Yasya - New High-End Class CPU Cooler
Oststeinbek, Germany. 18th March 2010: Scythe announces its newest high-end CPU cooler, named "Yasya" to the market.
Yasya CPU Cooler is the first cooler from Scythe equipped with the newly developed T.M.L.F. (Trident Multi Layer Fin) structure. This special design maximizes the cooling surface to provide the best cooling result of the heatsink. By placing the heatsink fins as well as total of 6 copper heatpipes in unparallel design, static pressure loss is minimized and heat transfer is maximized. New 120 mm "Slip Stream 120 Adjustable PWM" case fan is supplied for optimized airflow. Although the fan supports the PWM feature user can manually adjust the bandwidth between 470 to 1,370 rpm and 740 to 1,900 rpm.
Easy mounting is available by the famous V.T.M.S. (Versatile Tool-Free Multiplatform System) which requires no motherboard removal for the heatsink mounting. Yasya CPU Cooler is compatible to all current sockets, including the new socket LGA 1156.
Scythe Yasya will be available worldwide from early March 2010 at the price of 57 US$ (excl. Tax) / 35,90 Euro (Excl. VAT)
Yasya CPU Cooler
Scythe Co., Ltd. Japan
Socket T / LGA775
130 x 108,5 x 159 mm / 5.12 x 4.27 x 6.26 in
120 x 120 x 25 mm / 4.72 x 4.72 x 0.98 in
Max. Band 740 (±25%) ~ 1,900 rpm (±10%)
Min. Band 470 (±30%) ~ 1,340 rpm (±10%)
Max. Band 9.8 ~ 37.0 dBA
Min. Band: 7.05 ~ 27.3 dBA
Max. Band 37.15 ~ 110.31 CFM = 63 ~ 187 m³/h
Min. Band: 23.0 ~ 76.53 CFM = 39 ~ 130 m³/h
Weight Included Fan:
848 g / 29.91 oz.
Latest News Posts
- Red Dead Redemption style saloon recreated in Unreal Engine 4
- Google send mystery device through FCC, the next version of Glass?
- Gabe Newell says "our goal is to make modding better" through Steam
- Samsung's refreshed Gear VR for the Galaxy S6, S6 edge on sale May 8
- Project Cars 2 is rumored to already be in development
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Motherboard GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!
- BIOSTAR brings out the Small but Powerful Hi-Fi B85S1 Motherboard
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X