Scythe Yasya - New High-End Class CPU Cooler
Oststeinbek, Germany. 18th March 2010: Scythe announces its newest high-end CPU cooler, named "Yasya" to the market.
Yasya CPU Cooler is the first cooler from Scythe equipped with the newly developed T.M.L.F. (Trident Multi Layer Fin) structure. This special design maximizes the cooling surface to provide the best cooling result of the heatsink. By placing the heatsink fins as well as total of 6 copper heatpipes in unparallel design, static pressure loss is minimized and heat transfer is maximized. New 120 mm "Slip Stream 120 Adjustable PWM" case fan is supplied for optimized airflow. Although the fan supports the PWM feature user can manually adjust the bandwidth between 470 to 1,370 rpm and 740 to 1,900 rpm.
Easy mounting is available by the famous V.T.M.S. (Versatile Tool-Free Multiplatform System) which requires no motherboard removal for the heatsink mounting. Yasya CPU Cooler is compatible to all current sockets, including the new socket LGA 1156.
Scythe Yasya will be available worldwide from early March 2010 at the price of 57 US$ (excl. Tax) / 35,90 Euro (Excl. VAT)
Yasya CPU Cooler
Scythe Co., Ltd. Japan
Socket T / LGA775
130 x 108,5 x 159 mm / 5.12 x 4.27 x 6.26 in
120 x 120 x 25 mm / 4.72 x 4.72 x 0.98 in
Max. Band 740 (±25%) ~ 1,900 rpm (±10%)
Min. Band 470 (±30%) ~ 1,340 rpm (±10%)
Max. Band 9.8 ~ 37.0 dBA
Min. Band: 7.05 ~ 27.3 dBA
Max. Band 37.15 ~ 110.31 CFM = 63 ~ 187 m³/h
Min. Band: 23.0 ~ 76.53 CFM = 39 ~ 130 m³/h
Weight Included Fan:
848 g / 29.91 oz.
Latest News Posts
- Sony announces it has sold over 20 million PlayStation 4 consoles
- Valve announces Steam Link, to extend Steam anywhere in your house
- 'Independence Day 2' casts Jeff Goldblum and Liam Hemsworth
- AT&T wants connected homes and vehicles to better communicate
- Unity 5 announced, will be royalty free as a 'Personal Edition'
- Fatality fm2a88x + killer?
- IOMMU support on AMD Motherboards
- iPad Charge Problem
- VisionTek DataVault 3S Interlocking Stackable Storage Case Review
- Backup /Restore for W7 - exit strategy for WHS 2011
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams