HIS introduces the HIS 5770 IceQ 5 Turbo & Standard 1GB GDDR5, featuring the next generation IceQ 5 cooling technology
Hong Kong - Mar 19, 2010 - Following the successful launch of Radeon HD IceQ+ Series, today HIS unleashed the revolutionary new HIS Radeon HD 5770 IceQ 5 1GB GDDR5. The next generation IceQ 5 cooler features stacked fin heatsink with three 8mm thick heatpipes, providing much larger surface area with optimized cooling mechanism. Loaded with innovative DirectX 11, ATI Eyefinity and Streaming supported, these GPU have the power and premium features you need for fully immersive gameplay.
HIS IceQ 5 technology is endorsed as the most efficient cooling technology among the current mainstream graphic cards' series. It can actively draw the air inside your PC case to cool down the card, blows amounts of hot air out of your case and dramatically decreasing the GPU temperature. The performance is even better in closed chassis situation. HIS IceQ 5 is also UV sensitive, enhancing the gamers' UV light case.
For more information, please check:
Latest News Posts
- A configuration tool for The Witcher 3 released, allows better visuals
- Google's updated Photos app will provide more creative control
- US struggling to counter Islamic State's clever social media strategy
- Fridge filled with Jurassic Park games for the SNES on eBay for $1500
- 'Mad Max' Blu-ray to include black & white version
- Asrock X99 Extreme4 activating VT-d not recognized in windows 8.1
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Unfriended (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Asus F550JK freeze
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications