HIS introduces the HIS 5770 IceQ 5 Turbo & Standard 1GB GDDR5, featuring the next generation IceQ 5 cooling technology
Hong Kong - Mar 19, 2010 - Following the successful launch of Radeon HD IceQ+ Series, today HIS unleashed the revolutionary new HIS Radeon HD 5770 IceQ 5 1GB GDDR5. The next generation IceQ 5 cooler features stacked fin heatsink with three 8mm thick heatpipes, providing much larger surface area with optimized cooling mechanism. Loaded with innovative DirectX 11, ATI Eyefinity and Streaming supported, these GPU have the power and premium features you need for fully immersive gameplay.
HIS IceQ 5 technology is endorsed as the most efficient cooling technology among the current mainstream graphic cards' series. It can actively draw the air inside your PC case to cool down the card, blows amounts of hot air out of your case and dramatically decreasing the GPU temperature. The performance is even better in closed chassis situation. HIS IceQ 5 is also UV sensitive, enhancing the gamers' UV light case.
For more information, please check:
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA's purported GeForce GTX 1060 will rock 6GB of RAM
- Windows 95 has been installed onto an Apple Watch... because why not
- Battlefield 5: Eastern Front rumors are reportedly fake
- Samsung 'Bedtime VR Stories' is a truly new way of telling stories
- First Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare trailer now live
- Sabertooth Z170 S - Accessory fan
- C2750D4I BMC Self Test Status Failure
- WD 1TB Black drive memory dump while Win 7 installed.
- Corsair K70 RGB RAPIDFIRE Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched