HIS introduces the HIS 5770 IceQ 5 Turbo & Standard 1GB GDDR5, featuring the next generation IceQ 5 cooling technology
Hong Kong - Mar 19, 2010 - Following the successful launch of Radeon HD IceQ+ Series, today HIS unleashed the revolutionary new HIS Radeon HD 5770 IceQ 5 1GB GDDR5. The next generation IceQ 5 cooler features stacked fin heatsink with three 8mm thick heatpipes, providing much larger surface area with optimized cooling mechanism. Loaded with innovative DirectX 11, ATI Eyefinity and Streaming supported, these GPU have the power and premium features you need for fully immersive gameplay.
HIS IceQ 5 technology is endorsed as the most efficient cooling technology among the current mainstream graphic cards' series. It can actively draw the air inside your PC case to cool down the card, blows amounts of hot air out of your case and dramatically decreasing the GPU temperature. The performance is even better in closed chassis situation. HIS IceQ 5 is also UV sensitive, enhancing the gamers' UV light case.
For more information, please check:
Latest News Posts
- Corsair launches Bulldog SFF chassis and Lapdog mechanical keyboards
- G.Skill's TridentZ DDR4 RAM overclocked to an insane 5GHz
- HP teases a high-end PC backpack for VR, still a work in progress
- Corsair's custom-built Dominator Platinum RAM for ASUS ROG announced
- EVGA's new GeForce GTX 1080 features ACX 3.0 cooling, and more
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- GeIL announces new EVO FORZA DDR4 hardcore gaming memory
- Tesoro to showcase new infrared key switch at Computex 2016
- Colorful introduces first custom GTX1080: Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G
- CybertronPC offers new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics on all desktops
- Inno3D announces new GeForce GTX 1080 video cards