HIS introduces the HIS 5770 IceQ 5 Turbo & Standard 1GB GDDR5, featuring the next generation IceQ 5 cooling technology
Hong Kong - Mar 19, 2010 - Following the successful launch of Radeon HD IceQ+ Series, today HIS unleashed the revolutionary new HIS Radeon HD 5770 IceQ 5 1GB GDDR5. The next generation IceQ 5 cooler features stacked fin heatsink with three 8mm thick heatpipes, providing much larger surface area with optimized cooling mechanism. Loaded with innovative DirectX 11, ATI Eyefinity and Streaming supported, these GPU have the power and premium features you need for fully immersive gameplay.
HIS IceQ 5 technology is endorsed as the most efficient cooling technology among the current mainstream graphic cards' series. It can actively draw the air inside your PC case to cool down the card, blows amounts of hot air out of your case and dramatically decreasing the GPU temperature. The performance is even better in closed chassis situation. HIS IceQ 5 is also UV sensitive, enhancing the gamers' UV light case.
For more information, please check:
Latest News Posts
- EA's Origin client is getting a new look, currently in beta
- Unlock new career paths with an in-demand tech certification
- Nintendo successfully patents external console upgrade box
- Nintendo NX might support Pokemon Go and other mobile games
- Xbox One S requires day one updates to play 4K video
- Antec GX505 Window SC Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio