IDAPT Unveils i4 Universal Charging Solution at CTIA Wireless 2010 in Las Vegas
Charge up to 4 mobile devices simultaneously and avoid cord clutter with one affordable charger
Barcelona, Spain - March 18, 2010 - IDAPT, a Spanish international mobile technology leader, is proud to unveil its latest portable charging system during CTIA Wireless 2010 in Las Vegas - the IDAPT i4. This innovative charging solution can charge up to 4 mobile devices simultaneously and is compatible with over 4,000 mobile electronic devices including the iPhone, iPod, Blackberry, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS3 controller, GPS systems, digital cameras, and Bluetooth products.
"IDAPT is committed to offering its customers a convenient and affordable way to charge all their favorite mobile electronics," said Jeremy Patay of IDAPT. "We will continue to develop charging tips and solutions as more electronic products are introduced into the market."
The IDAPT i4 features an interchangeable tip system making it completely customizable. It has 3 charging points and an additional USB charging point, allowing users to charge their electronics without the mess of tangled cords or the need for more than one outlet. Additional features include a "quick release" button which allows for safe and easy ejection of the interchangeable tips, LED display light indicating charge status, and on/off switch allowing users to economize energy use.
The IDAPT i4 will be available May 2010 in black or white for $59.99 MSRP. For more information, please contact PR representative Valerie Guerra at 305-576-1171 x20 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
IDAPT is a technology consultancy based in Barcelona, Spain. Its mission is to use state-of-the-art technology and the latest trends in the market to create solutions that simplify the everyday lives of mobile technology users. In order to establish itself as an international mobile technology leader, IDAPT has a strategy of actively protecting its industrial property, registering, patenting and trademarking its innovations in markets all over the world. http://www.idaptweb.com
Latest News Posts
- 'The dress' used for good, now in women's violence awareness campaign
- 'World of Warcraft' gamer dies after 19 hours of uninterrupted play
- Blizzard will soon offer no subscriptions for World of Warcraft
- Apple rumored to launch its new 12-inch Retina MacBook Air in Q2 2015
- Sony not worried about the price of its VR headset during development
- Kingston HyperX Cloud Headset Review
- my mobo sata port in bios cant see my sdd or hdd or dvd anymore ?
- EP45-UD3R bios settings for mixture of SSD, SATA, and IDE drives
- Inateck FE2006 2.5" USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- PC crashing after GA X97M D3H 7c Bios
- Razer Makes Razer Chroma SDK Available
- ESL Releases First Mobile App for Events
- ADATA Launches IHSS312 Industrial Half-Slim SSD
- Logitech Announces G303 Daedalus Apex Performance Edition Gaming Mouse
- G.SKILL Announces 2nd Annual "OC World Cup 2015" Overclocking Competition