IDAPT Unveils i4 Universal Charging Solution at CTIA Wireless 2010 in Las Vegas
Charge up to 4 mobile devices simultaneously and avoid cord clutter with one affordable charger
Barcelona, Spain - March 18, 2010 - IDAPT, a Spanish international mobile technology leader, is proud to unveil its latest portable charging system during CTIA Wireless 2010 in Las Vegas - the IDAPT i4. This innovative charging solution can charge up to 4 mobile devices simultaneously and is compatible with over 4,000 mobile electronic devices including the iPhone, iPod, Blackberry, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS3 controller, GPS systems, digital cameras, and Bluetooth products.
"IDAPT is committed to offering its customers a convenient and affordable way to charge all their favorite mobile electronics," said Jeremy Patay of IDAPT. "We will continue to develop charging tips and solutions as more electronic products are introduced into the market."
The IDAPT i4 features an interchangeable tip system making it completely customizable. It has 3 charging points and an additional USB charging point, allowing users to charge their electronics without the mess of tangled cords or the need for more than one outlet. Additional features include a "quick release" button which allows for safe and easy ejection of the interchangeable tips, LED display light indicating charge status, and on/off switch allowing users to economize energy use.
The IDAPT i4 will be available May 2010 in black or white for $59.99 MSRP. For more information, please contact PR representative Valerie Guerra at 305-576-1171 x20 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
IDAPT is a technology consultancy based in Barcelona, Spain. Its mission is to use state-of-the-art technology and the latest trends in the market to create solutions that simplify the everyday lives of mobile technology users. In order to establish itself as an international mobile technology leader, IDAPT has a strategy of actively protecting its industrial property, registering, patenting and trademarking its innovations in markets all over the world. http://www.idaptweb.com
Latest News Posts
- SSDs aren't used for storage according to the CEO of Seagate
- EVGA teases its new X99 Micro2 mATX motherboard with USB 3.1 Type-C
- Over 14 million people installed Windows 10 in the first 24 hours
- Cardiac microchip able to offer patients warning to heart problems
- Chinese launching chaotic number of attacks against US infrastructure
- Z77 motherboards missing Windows 10 drivers?
- GA-Z77X-UD4H F3a Modified BIOS Possible Issue
- Buffalo MiniStation Extreme NFC 1TB External HDD Review
- P67A-UD4-B3 Windows 10
- On Z97 Anniversary: No networking devices supported by Windows 10?
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth
- NVIDIA Recalls Select Shield Tablets over Fire Hazard
- Thermaltake Unveils the Core V51 Riing Edition Window Green PC Chassis