IDAPT Unveils i4 Universal Charging Solution at CTIA Wireless 2010 in Las Vegas
Charge up to 4 mobile devices simultaneously and avoid cord clutter with one affordable charger
Barcelona, Spain - March 18, 2010 - IDAPT, a Spanish international mobile technology leader, is proud to unveil its latest portable charging system during CTIA Wireless 2010 in Las Vegas - the IDAPT i4. This innovative charging solution can charge up to 4 mobile devices simultaneously and is compatible with over 4,000 mobile electronic devices including the iPhone, iPod, Blackberry, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS3 controller, GPS systems, digital cameras, and Bluetooth products.
"IDAPT is committed to offering its customers a convenient and affordable way to charge all their favorite mobile electronics," said Jeremy Patay of IDAPT. "We will continue to develop charging tips and solutions as more electronic products are introduced into the market."
The IDAPT i4 features an interchangeable tip system making it completely customizable. It has 3 charging points and an additional USB charging point, allowing users to charge their electronics without the mess of tangled cords or the need for more than one outlet. Additional features include a "quick release" button which allows for safe and easy ejection of the interchangeable tips, LED display light indicating charge status, and on/off switch allowing users to economize energy use.
The IDAPT i4 will be available May 2010 in black or white for $59.99 MSRP. For more information, please contact PR representative Valerie Guerra at 305-576-1171 x20 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
IDAPT is a technology consultancy based in Barcelona, Spain. Its mission is to use state-of-the-art technology and the latest trends in the market to create solutions that simplify the everyday lives of mobile technology users. In order to establish itself as an international mobile technology leader, IDAPT has a strategy of actively protecting its industrial property, registering, patenting and trademarking its innovations in markets all over the world. http://www.idaptweb.com
Latest News Posts
- IDC: Smartphone market still expanding, but growth is slowing
- Smart glass wearables could help transform the workplace
- Ford CEO Mark Fields wants autonomous cars for the masses
- Game writer discusses sexuality, political correctness in gaming
- Former CIA director says United States faces threat of cyberterrorism
- DVD drive seen in Windows 8.1 but not in BIOS
- ID-Cooling SE 214X CPU Cooler Review
- Upgrade M8
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications