IDAPT Unveils i4 Universal Charging Solution at CTIA Wireless 2010 in Las Vegas
Charge up to 4 mobile devices simultaneously and avoid cord clutter with one affordable charger
Barcelona, Spain - March 18, 2010 - IDAPT, a Spanish international mobile technology leader, is proud to unveil its latest portable charging system during CTIA Wireless 2010 in Las Vegas - the IDAPT i4. This innovative charging solution can charge up to 4 mobile devices simultaneously and is compatible with over 4,000 mobile electronic devices including the iPhone, iPod, Blackberry, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS3 controller, GPS systems, digital cameras, and Bluetooth products.
"IDAPT is committed to offering its customers a convenient and affordable way to charge all their favorite mobile electronics," said Jeremy Patay of IDAPT. "We will continue to develop charging tips and solutions as more electronic products are introduced into the market."
The IDAPT i4 features an interchangeable tip system making it completely customizable. It has 3 charging points and an additional USB charging point, allowing users to charge their electronics without the mess of tangled cords or the need for more than one outlet. Additional features include a "quick release" button which allows for safe and easy ejection of the interchangeable tips, LED display light indicating charge status, and on/off switch allowing users to economize energy use.
The IDAPT i4 will be available May 2010 in black or white for $59.99 MSRP. For more information, please contact PR representative Valerie Guerra at 305-576-1171 x20 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
IDAPT is a technology consultancy based in Barcelona, Spain. Its mission is to use state-of-the-art technology and the latest trends in the market to create solutions that simplify the everyday lives of mobile technology users. In order to establish itself as an international mobile technology leader, IDAPT has a strategy of actively protecting its industrial property, registering, patenting and trademarking its innovations in markets all over the world. http://www.idaptweb.com
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo reveals foldable New 2DS XL for $149
- AMD's new Ryzen Balanced Power Plan drivers are here
- Switch to get 'continuous stream' of third-party games
- Nintendo 3DS isn't going anywhere
- Messenger Lite now available in 150 additional countries
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives