A-DATA® XPG GAMING SERIES DRAM MODULE NOW DELIVERS 8GB DUAL CHANNEL KIT
Designed for Optimize the PC Performance to Achieve Ultimate Gaming Experiences
Taipei, Taiwan - March 17th, 2010 - A-DATA® Technology Co., Ltd., the worldwide leading manufacturer in high-performance DRAM modules and flash application products, today introduces its new XPG Gaming Series DDR3-1600G 8GB dual channel kit. Designed for gaming enthusiast who adopts the Intel® P55 and H55 motherboards, the XPG Gaming Series DDR3-1600G 8GB dual channel kit offers CL9-9-9-24 timing at a voltage of 1.65V, and high-capacity to optimize the PC performance for ultimate gaming experiences.
"The ultimate gaming experiences are relying on proper choice of PC hardware and overall performance. Therefore, we introduced XPG Gaming Series DDR3-1600G as 8GB dual channel kit." said Action Chen, Deputy Project Manager of A-DATA XPG Department. "Gaming enthusiasts are able now to enjoy the extreme capacity and high speed by using XPG Gaming Series DDR3-1600G 8GB dual channel kit with 64 bit OS and satisfy their insatiable thirst for ultimate gaming experiences."
Features and specifications of XPG Gaming Series DDR3-1600G 8GB dual channel kit:
- All DRAM IC are verified by high standard criteria.
- High quality 6 layers PCB (Printed Circuit Board).
- Backward compatible with DDR3-1333 and DDR3-1066.
- Optimized for 64-bit OS (operating system).
- Test at latency settings 9-9-9-24 at 1.55V-1.75V.
- SPD (Serial Presence Detect) programmed at JEDEC standard DDR3-1333 with latency settings at 9-9-9-24 for basic system booting.
- Limited lifetime Warranty.
The new XPG Gaming Series DDR3-1600G 8GB dual channel kits are now distributed through selected distributors and resellers. More information about XPG Gaming Series DRAM modules can be found on the company's website at http://www.adata.com.tw/xpg/en/.
A-DATA Technology, the world's 2nd largest vendor of DRAM Modules (iSuppli, May 2009), 4th largest of USB Flash Drives (Gartner, May 2009), and the Top 20 global brand in Taiwan, provides complete memory solutions, including DRAM Modules, USB Flash Drives, Memory Cards, Solid State Drives and Portable Hard Drives. Being committed to constant innovation, A-DATA delivers first-rate quality and industry-leading product performance to our customers. A-DATA products are internationally recognized by Germany's iF Design Award, Reddot Award, CES Best of Innovations Award, Japan's Good Design Award, Best Choice of Computex Award, and Taiwan Excellence Gold Award. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.adata-group.com.
Latest News Posts
- China is the first with a 3D printed house, was built-in 45 days
- Battlefield 1 has Async Compute and DX12, expect 'DX12 fireworks'
- Volkswagen fraud settlement biggest in US history, hits $15 billion
- Dell's new 70-inch touchscreen for schools unveiled, costs $5000
- Battlefield 1 will have DX12 support, current alpha runs very smooth
- Deleted driver software
- MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G - Silent Gaming Major OC Headroom
- New Gaming Build - Looking fro feedback
- Fractal Design CORE 500 Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Chassis Review
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines