ASUS Completes the Designo Monitor Series with LS246H
ASUS today introduced the latest addition to its existing range of Designo Series LCD monitors-the LS246H. Together with the preceding MS Series, the LS246H continues to deliver the perfect combination of style and performance. Taking inspiration from the binary state, the Designo Series incorporates the contrasting elements of the numbers 1 and 0, and straight lines and curves into an ultra-slim profile. The Designo Series monitors feature ring stands with Ergo-Fit Technology, allowing users to make tilt angle adjustments with just one finger. They come with a 50,000:1 contrast ratio, 2ms response time, and ASUS Splendid Video Intelligence Technology to deliver stunning visuals in Full HD 1080p. On top of that, their eco-friendly designs use 50% less hazardous materials during the manufacturing process, and delivers power savings of up to 40%.
Designo LS246H- Feast your Eyes on a Visual Masterpiece
Designed for the discerning consumer, the ultra-slim LS246H received honorable plaudits at the 2009 Japanese Good Design Awards. Its front fascia features a seamless and mirror-finished front bezel; while its transparent crystalline base creates the optical illusion of it floating in mid-air. The warm glow of the amber halo from its touch-sensitive control dial adds a further touch of refinement.
The LS246H features a delicate glacier-cut rear bezel with a silver ring stand. The latter comes integrated with the ASUS-exclusive Ergo-Fit Technology which allows for tilt angle adjustments of the monitor with just one finger. Design elements like these make the LS246H a welcome addition to any modern living space.
Designo MS Series-Love at the First Sight
The ultra-slim MS Series, an honoree at the CES Innovations 2010 Design and Engineering Awards, feature a sleek, geometric design that combines straight lines and curves with an ultra-slim 16.5mm profile that saves users precious desktop space.
The MS Series' front fascia features a high gloss piano-black finish and a wave-contoured rear bezel finished in pearl-white. The monitor's intuitive settings can be adjusted via LED sensor buttons located on its front fascia. Like the Designo LS246H, it also features the ASUS-exclusive Ergo-Fit Technology ring stand.
Designo Series-Astounding You with Stunning Visuals in Full HD 1080p
The Designo Series LCD monitors are equipped with class-leading specifications such as Full HD1080p, 50,000:1 contrast ratio, 2ms (GTG) quick response time, ASUS Splendid Video Intelligence Technology, and HDMI ports to deliver high quality visuals from Blu-ray movies and console games.
Caring for the Environment
The eco-friendly Designo Series LCD monitors reduce power consumption by up to 40% when compared to other LCD monitors, lowering consumers' electricity bills. There are also 50% less hazardous materials used during the construction process.
With the perfect blend of design and performance in an environmentally-friendly package, the Designo Series LCD monitors deliver on the ASUS tradition of providing innovative quality products to consumers all over the globe.
Latest News Posts
- SpaceX will be able to launch US national security payloads into orbit
- Phanteks adds Titanium Green to its Enthoo Pro line of cases
- Microsoft opens up Cortana for Google Android, Apple iOS devices
- Not looking forward to standardized testing? DDoS the school instead
- SOUL Electronics unveils Pulse, new wraparound earbuds
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Hounds Online: The Last Hope Released
- Board damaged by power supply?
- DVD drive seen in Windows 8.1 but not in BIOS
- ID-Cooling SE 214X CPU Cooler Review
- CoolIT Systems Successfully Deploys Liquid-Cooled Solution to Poznan Supercomputing & Networking Center in Partnership with Huawei and Itprojekt
- Technology Business Research joins executive roundtable addressing the business impact of data analysis
- Silicon Power Is Holding the 2015 Annual Exhibition in June
- Transcend to Showcase Car Video Recorders, Body Camera and Industrial Solutions at COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2015
- AccelStor Debuting All-Flash Arrays with 1M+ IOPS at Computex 2015