ASUS Completes the Designo Monitor Series with LS246H
ASUS today introduced the latest addition to its existing range of Designo Series LCD monitors-the LS246H. Together with the preceding MS Series, the LS246H continues to deliver the perfect combination of style and performance. Taking inspiration from the binary state, the Designo Series incorporates the contrasting elements of the numbers 1 and 0, and straight lines and curves into an ultra-slim profile. The Designo Series monitors feature ring stands with Ergo-Fit Technology, allowing users to make tilt angle adjustments with just one finger. They come with a 50,000:1 contrast ratio, 2ms response time, and ASUS Splendid Video Intelligence Technology to deliver stunning visuals in Full HD 1080p. On top of that, their eco-friendly designs use 50% less hazardous materials during the manufacturing process, and delivers power savings of up to 40%.
Designo LS246H- Feast your Eyes on a Visual Masterpiece
Designed for the discerning consumer, the ultra-slim LS246H received honorable plaudits at the 2009 Japanese Good Design Awards. Its front fascia features a seamless and mirror-finished front bezel; while its transparent crystalline base creates the optical illusion of it floating in mid-air. The warm glow of the amber halo from its touch-sensitive control dial adds a further touch of refinement.
The LS246H features a delicate glacier-cut rear bezel with a silver ring stand. The latter comes integrated with the ASUS-exclusive Ergo-Fit Technology which allows for tilt angle adjustments of the monitor with just one finger. Design elements like these make the LS246H a welcome addition to any modern living space.
Designo MS Series-Love at the First Sight
The ultra-slim MS Series, an honoree at the CES Innovations 2010 Design and Engineering Awards, feature a sleek, geometric design that combines straight lines and curves with an ultra-slim 16.5mm profile that saves users precious desktop space.
The MS Series' front fascia features a high gloss piano-black finish and a wave-contoured rear bezel finished in pearl-white. The monitor's intuitive settings can be adjusted via LED sensor buttons located on its front fascia. Like the Designo LS246H, it also features the ASUS-exclusive Ergo-Fit Technology ring stand.
Designo Series-Astounding You with Stunning Visuals in Full HD 1080p
The Designo Series LCD monitors are equipped with class-leading specifications such as Full HD1080p, 50,000:1 contrast ratio, 2ms (GTG) quick response time, ASUS Splendid Video Intelligence Technology, and HDMI ports to deliver high quality visuals from Blu-ray movies and console games.
Caring for the Environment
The eco-friendly Designo Series LCD monitors reduce power consumption by up to 40% when compared to other LCD monitors, lowering consumers' electricity bills. There are also 50% less hazardous materials used during the construction process.
With the perfect blend of design and performance in an environmentally-friendly package, the Designo Series LCD monitors deliver on the ASUS tradition of providing innovative quality products to consumers all over the globe.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo NX will launch with a 'full software lineup'
- Apple stock is tanking, with large investor pulling his money out
- PC gaming continues to make more money than consoles
- NVIDIA to unveil next-gen GeForce on the same day as Battlefield 5
- NVIDIA's next-gen video cards will be available at retail in June
- Six Windows Applications Free Pack
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched