Patriot Memory Signs Partnership with German Distributor Thunder IT
Thunder IT to distribute Patriot Memory products in Germany
Fremont, California, USA, March 9, 2010 - Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory module, flash memory and peripheral solutions, today announced their partnership with Thunder IT, a German distributor. Under the terms of the agreement, Thunder IT will distribute Patriot Memory's full line of DRAM, flash memory and peripheral products throughout Germany.
"After the recent success at the CeBIT trade fair, Patriot is excited to expand its presence in the German market with the addition of Thunder IT as its newest distributor," says Johnny Van Esch, Patriot's European General Manager. "Thunder IT's large distribution network will allow Patriot to grow the brand in Germany, and Thunder IT gains a strong partner who shares a business philosophy of offering high quality, innovative products."
"German consumers are always on the leading edge of technology and looking for the latest and greatest products," says Jochen Ruebler, Managing Director for Thunder IT. "Patriot not only has a full breadth of technology products but also offers the latest, innovative products as well. The partnership between Thunder IT and Patriot is a perfect fit."
For more information on Patriot Memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit us at http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory, a division of PDP Systems, Inc., designs, manufactures and markets premium branded memory module and flash memory solutions worldwide. The company's DRAM solutions include award winning memory for high performance and gaming applications and high quality upgrade solutions for desktop, notebook, server, and storage systems. Patriot's flash products include removable flash cards and universal serial flash drives designed for personal computers, digital cameras, mobile phones, gaming consoles and other digital devices.
Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- Intel MOBO with Fast POST boot time
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform