Patriot Memory Signs Partnership with German Distributor Thunder IT
Thunder IT to distribute Patriot Memory products in Germany
Fremont, California, USA, March 9, 2010 - Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory module, flash memory and peripheral solutions, today announced their partnership with Thunder IT, a German distributor. Under the terms of the agreement, Thunder IT will distribute Patriot Memory's full line of DRAM, flash memory and peripheral products throughout Germany.
"After the recent success at the CeBIT trade fair, Patriot is excited to expand its presence in the German market with the addition of Thunder IT as its newest distributor," says Johnny Van Esch, Patriot's European General Manager. "Thunder IT's large distribution network will allow Patriot to grow the brand in Germany, and Thunder IT gains a strong partner who shares a business philosophy of offering high quality, innovative products."
"German consumers are always on the leading edge of technology and looking for the latest and greatest products," says Jochen Ruebler, Managing Director for Thunder IT. "Patriot not only has a full breadth of technology products but also offers the latest, innovative products as well. The partnership between Thunder IT and Patriot is a perfect fit."
For more information on Patriot Memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit us at http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory, a division of PDP Systems, Inc., designs, manufactures and markets premium branded memory module and flash memory solutions worldwide. The company's DRAM solutions include award winning memory for high performance and gaming applications and high quality upgrade solutions for desktop, notebook, server, and storage systems. Patriot's flash products include removable flash cards and universal serial flash drives designed for personal computers, digital cameras, mobile phones, gaming consoles and other digital devices.
Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- Project Cars 2 is rumored to already be in development
- Criminals receiving bitcoin ransom payments converting money fast
- LG's G4 should cost around $800, a little more than the Galaxy S6 edge
- Lenovo's new K80 smartphone features 4GB of RAM, 4000mAh battery
- Vin Diesel announces 'Fast & Furious 8' with an April 2017 release
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Motherboard GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
- SilverStone Fortress SST-FT05B-W Full-Tower Chassis Review
- Asrock Z77 Extreme 6 Error Code 10 and 15
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!
- BIOSTAR brings out the Small but Powerful Hi-Fi B85S1 Motherboard
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X