Patriot Memory Signs Partnership with German Distributor Thunder IT
Thunder IT to distribute Patriot Memory products in Germany
Fremont, California, USA, March 9, 2010 - Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory module, flash memory and peripheral solutions, today announced their partnership with Thunder IT, a German distributor. Under the terms of the agreement, Thunder IT will distribute Patriot Memory's full line of DRAM, flash memory and peripheral products throughout Germany.
"After the recent success at the CeBIT trade fair, Patriot is excited to expand its presence in the German market with the addition of Thunder IT as its newest distributor," says Johnny Van Esch, Patriot's European General Manager. "Thunder IT's large distribution network will allow Patriot to grow the brand in Germany, and Thunder IT gains a strong partner who shares a business philosophy of offering high quality, innovative products."
"German consumers are always on the leading edge of technology and looking for the latest and greatest products," says Jochen Ruebler, Managing Director for Thunder IT. "Patriot not only has a full breadth of technology products but also offers the latest, innovative products as well. The partnership between Thunder IT and Patriot is a perfect fit."
For more information on Patriot Memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit us at http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory, a division of PDP Systems, Inc., designs, manufactures and markets premium branded memory module and flash memory solutions worldwide. The company's DRAM solutions include award winning memory for high performance and gaming applications and high quality upgrade solutions for desktop, notebook, server, and storage systems. Patriot's flash products include removable flash cards and universal serial flash drives designed for personal computers, digital cameras, mobile phones, gaming consoles and other digital devices.
Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS Rampage V Edition 10 motherboard supports quad GPUs
- AMD reveals Zen Summit Ridge CPU at Computex
- Asrock Fatal1ty X99 Pro Gaming 17 motherboard aimed at streamers
- Asrock X99 Taichi 'all-round' motherboard comes in at $219
- AMD's next-gen Radeon RX 480 priced at $199, a mid-range VR champion?
- Z777 PRO4 bios
- Gigabyte GA-Z170X Gaming 7 - Both BIOS And System Informaiton Viewer - Smart Fan Advanced Software, Do NOT Control Fans
- New router needed?
- ASUSTOR AS3204T Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- Intel "Broadwell-E" Core i7-6950X 10-Core Extreme Edition CPU Review
- G.SKILL announces new RIPJAWS KM570 MX and KM770 RGB mechanical gaming keyboards
- Patriot presents UHS-II capable EP PRO-II SDXC and microSDXC
- Patriot announces 2TB Ignite SSD
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the new Level 10 Advanced gaming mouse
- EVGA announces its GeForce GTX 1080 series