GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD4P USB 3.0 Motherboard Validates World's Fastest Memory
Intel Certifies Kingston HyperX Memory Clocked at Blazing 2400Mhz
TAIPEI, Taiwan - March 16, 2010 - GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co., Ltd, a leading manufacturer of motherboards, graphics cards and other computing hardware solutions today proudly announced that the GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD4P was used by Intel and Kingston® Technology Company, Inc., to certify the world's fastest memory, Kingston's HyperX® dual-channel DDR3 memory kit (Kingston® part#: KHX2400C9D3T1K2/4GX) running at 2400MHz.
"GIGABYTE's outstanding memory design on the P55 platform has already enabled many of the world's top overclockers to break several standout overclocking records," commented Tim Handley, Deputy Director of Motherboard Marketing at GIGABYTE Technology Co. Ltd. "We expect many more overclocking records to fall to the formidable combination of the world's fastest Intel certified Kingston HyperX memory paired with a GIGABYTE P55 motherboard."
"It is a tremendous achievement to create the Kingston 2400MHz DDR HyperX memory and receive Intel XMP validation as the fastest memory in the world," said Mark Tekunoff, senior technology manager, Kingston. "We were able to reach this milestone using GIGABYTE's GA-P55A-UD4P top-notch gaming motherboard. Together, with terrific partners like GIGABYTE, Kingston continues to push the frequency envelope when it comes to gaming and enthusiast memory."
Latest News Posts
- Apple rumored to partner with Dr. Dre for TV drama
- Google will soon retire Picasa photo service
- Apple rumored to release iPhone 5se, iPad Air 3 on March 18
- AMD's new recruit teases the Radeon R9 Fury X2 dual-GPU card
- NVIDIA is testing four different Pascal GPUs right now
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives