GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD4P USB 3.0 Motherboard Validates World's Fastest Memory
Intel Certifies Kingston HyperX Memory Clocked at Blazing 2400Mhz
TAIPEI, Taiwan - March 16, 2010 - GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co., Ltd, a leading manufacturer of motherboards, graphics cards and other computing hardware solutions today proudly announced that the GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD4P was used by Intel and Kingston® Technology Company, Inc., to certify the world's fastest memory, Kingston's HyperX® dual-channel DDR3 memory kit (Kingston® part#: KHX2400C9D3T1K2/4GX) running at 2400MHz.
"GIGABYTE's outstanding memory design on the P55 platform has already enabled many of the world's top overclockers to break several standout overclocking records," commented Tim Handley, Deputy Director of Motherboard Marketing at GIGABYTE Technology Co. Ltd. "We expect many more overclocking records to fall to the formidable combination of the world's fastest Intel certified Kingston HyperX memory paired with a GIGABYTE P55 motherboard."
"It is a tremendous achievement to create the Kingston 2400MHz DDR HyperX memory and receive Intel XMP validation as the fastest memory in the world," said Mark Tekunoff, senior technology manager, Kingston. "We were able to reach this milestone using GIGABYTE's GA-P55A-UD4P top-notch gaming motherboard. Together, with terrific partners like GIGABYTE, Kingston continues to push the frequency envelope when it comes to gaming and enthusiast memory."
Latest News Posts
- Rocket League adds cross-play between Xbox One, PC
- AT&T begins enforcing broadband caps, offers $30 waiver option
- Revolutionize your drive with the Automatic Connected Car Adapter
- DOTA 2 now second game to support Vulkan
- Nintendo's next-gen handheld called 'MH', will co-exist with NX?
- OCZ RevoDrive 400 M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- fatal1ty z170 gaming-itx/ac no display after resume
- H61M-DS2 Memory Problem
- A Case Idea
- Enermax ETS-N30R-HE and ETS-N30R-TAA CPU Cooler Review
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition
- G.SKILL hosts OC World Record Stage and OC World Cup at Computex 2016, sponsored by Intel, Samsung, and NVIDIA
- Logitech announces Ultimate Ears Roll 2 speakers
- EK Waterblocks GeForce GTX 1080 block now available
- Crucial announces Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 SODIMMs