GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD4P USB 3.0 Motherboard Validates World's Fastest Memory
Intel Certifies Kingston HyperX Memory Clocked at Blazing 2400Mhz
TAIPEI, Taiwan - March 16, 2010 - GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co., Ltd, a leading manufacturer of motherboards, graphics cards and other computing hardware solutions today proudly announced that the GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD4P was used by Intel and Kingston® Technology Company, Inc., to certify the world's fastest memory, Kingston's HyperX® dual-channel DDR3 memory kit (Kingston® part#: KHX2400C9D3T1K2/4GX) running at 2400MHz.
"GIGABYTE's outstanding memory design on the P55 platform has already enabled many of the world's top overclockers to break several standout overclocking records," commented Tim Handley, Deputy Director of Motherboard Marketing at GIGABYTE Technology Co. Ltd. "We expect many more overclocking records to fall to the formidable combination of the world's fastest Intel certified Kingston HyperX memory paired with a GIGABYTE P55 motherboard."
"It is a tremendous achievement to create the Kingston 2400MHz DDR HyperX memory and receive Intel XMP validation as the fastest memory in the world," said Mark Tekunoff, senior technology manager, Kingston. "We were able to reach this milestone using GIGABYTE's GA-P55A-UD4P top-notch gaming motherboard. Together, with terrific partners like GIGABYTE, Kingston continues to push the frequency envelope when it comes to gaming and enthusiast memory."
Latest News Posts
- ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Mini is super-small, powerful
- Sony to launch two new Xperia flagship devices this year
- MSI has the first graphics card with a USB Type-C port
- The Nokia 3310 finally goes on sale
- MSI confirms GTX 1080 Ti LIGHTNING Z for Computex 2017
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017