GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD4P USB 3.0 Motherboard Validates World's Fastest Memory
Intel Certifies Kingston HyperX Memory Clocked at Blazing 2400Mhz
TAIPEI, Taiwan - March 16, 2010 - GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co., Ltd, a leading manufacturer of motherboards, graphics cards and other computing hardware solutions today proudly announced that the GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD4P was used by Intel and Kingston® Technology Company, Inc., to certify the world's fastest memory, Kingston's HyperX® dual-channel DDR3 memory kit (Kingston® part#: KHX2400C9D3T1K2/4GX) running at 2400MHz.
"GIGABYTE's outstanding memory design on the P55 platform has already enabled many of the world's top overclockers to break several standout overclocking records," commented Tim Handley, Deputy Director of Motherboard Marketing at GIGABYTE Technology Co. Ltd. "We expect many more overclocking records to fall to the formidable combination of the world's fastest Intel certified Kingston HyperX memory paired with a GIGABYTE P55 motherboard."
"It is a tremendous achievement to create the Kingston 2400MHz DDR HyperX memory and receive Intel XMP validation as the fastest memory in the world," said Mark Tekunoff, senior technology manager, Kingston. "We were able to reach this milestone using GIGABYTE's GA-P55A-UD4P top-notch gaming motherboard. Together, with terrific partners like GIGABYTE, Kingston continues to push the frequency envelope when it comes to gaming and enthusiast memory."
Latest News Posts
- No Star Wars Battlefront Xbox One bundle, EA confirms
- Razer offers Aussie LoL fans a ticket for worldwide travel
- CCleaner hits Windows 10, helping users clear junk out of their system
- CybertronPC first to add support for AMD Radeon R9 NANO video card
- SilverStone hits the storage market again, hot-swap RAID rack release
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- Win7 wont install on AM1A-M system
- Z77 Extreme6 boot screen displays after hard shutoff/reactivation, does not display after reset
- Razer Leviathan 5.1 Channel Gaming Sound Bar and Sub Review
- ASRock Z97 Extreme4 Fast BOOT Issue
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20