ZOTAC Unleashes World's First ION Upgrade Kits
ZOTAC ION Upgrade Kits combine performance, flexibility and energy efficiency.
HONG KONG - Mar. 16, 2010 - ZOTAC International, the world's largest manufacturer graphics cards, mini-ITX motherboards and mini-PCs in the channel, today unveils the world's first ION Upgrade Kits featuring a ZOTAC small form factor motherboard and ZOTAC ION graphics card for a combination that delivers phenomenal value with premium graphics and outstanding user experience.
A ZOTAC ION graphics card with 16 unified shaders and 512MB of DDR3 memory empowers the ZOTAC ION Upgrade Kits with high-end features such as NVIDIA® CUDA and PureVideo HD technologies, DirectX® 10.1, DirectCompute, OpenGL® and OpenCL compatibility for a high-performance and feature rich experience.
High definition digital content playback is where the ZOTAC ION Upgrade Kits shine, with hardware acceleration for many popular video formats such as AVC, VC-1, MPEG-4, DivX® and many more. Adobe® Flash® Player 10.1 acceleration enables the ZOTAC ION Upgrade Kits to playback streaming high definition Internet video perfectly for flawless video and audio quality.
"As the world moves to high definition video formats, our ZOTAC ION Upgrade Kits are fully prepared to decode all the available video formats. Whether it is streaming over the Internet or on a disc such as Blu-ray, the ZOTAC ION Upgrade Kits are ready for the task," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
HDMI 1.3a compatibility with xvYCC and DeepColor technology enables the ZOTAC ION Upgrade Kits to support color depths up to 48-bits - beyond the traditional 32-bit color depths - for richer colors with breathtaking details never seen before on a PC when connected to compatible displays.
NVIDIA® CUDA technology enables the ZOTAC ION Upgrade Kits to deliver plenty of performance sufficient for demanding tasks such as image and video processing. Edit photos, create slide shows, convert video files, enhance the quality of videos and other tasks quickly with ease using the ION graphics processor, NVIDIA® CUDA technology and compatible software with the ZOTAC ION Upgrade Kits.
"ZOTAC believes performance and compatibility should never be sacrificed for value. With the ZOTAC ION Upgrade Kits, you can have a premium computing experience complete with high-definition video playback, image editing and video processing in a value package," said Mr. Berger.
The ZOTAC ION Upgrade Kits are available in mini-ITX and mini-DTX form factors and pairs a PCI Express x1 ZOTAC ION graphics card with class-leading ZOTAC platforms, including select ZOTAC NM10 series, nForce® 610i series, and GeForce® 6100 series platforms.
It's time to play with the value ZOTAC ION Upgrade Kits.
New ZOTAC ION kits
Next-Generation NVIDIA® ION technology
ZOTAC ION graphics card
Engine Clock: 589 MHz
16 Unified Shaders
Shader Clock: 1402 MHz
512MB DDR3 memory
Memory Clock: 790 MHz
64-bit Memory interface
PCI Express x1
Low profile form factor
NVIDIA PureVideo HD technology
NVIDIA CUDA technology
HDMI, DVI & VGA outputs
HDMI 1.3a compliant
xvYCC Color and Deep Color support
Microsoft® DirectCompute ready
Adobe® Flash® Player 10.1 decode acceleration
Microsoft® DirectX® 10.1 with Shader Model 4.1 compatible
OpenGL® 3.2 compatible
Microsoft® Windows® 7 with premium Aero® user interface ready
ZOTAC ION Upgrade Kits includes ZOTAC NM10-A-E, NM10-B-E, NF610i-K-E, or GF6100-E-E platforms
Latest News Posts
- Fallout 4 has more dialogue that Fallout 3 and Skyrim combined
- Batman: Arkham Knight is finally playable on PC thanks to new patch
- Early Access games dominate Steam game sales in 2015
- Report: Mega Man movie gets greenlit by Fox
- We Heard You Like Discounts
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- How can you find updated drivers like people post to this site all the time?
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015