VIEWSONICÂ® EXPANDS BREADTH OF ITS MOBILE AND ALL-IN-ONE COMPUTING CATEGORIES
Company furthers smarter, greener computing commitment with additional ULV ViewBookÂ™ and All-in-One PC solutions
WALNUT, Calif., March 16, 2010 - ViewSonicÂ® Corp., a leading global provider of visual display, computing and digital content solutions, today announced the commercial availability of three new mobile and desktop PC products previewed at CES 2010 to meet every individual's computing needs.
"Our new mobile and desktop PC products truly speak to our green computing initiative," said Sally Wang, ViewSonic's senior director of product marketing. "Whether it's the energy-efficient processors, sleek plastic saving designs, or minimized use of cables and other excessive materials, our ULV notebooks and All-in-One PCs are the smarter solution."
ViewSonic VNB132 and VNB141 ViewBooksÂ™ - All the power you need, to go
The ViewSonic 14" VNB141 ViewBook offers the latest ULV SU7300 IntelÂ® Core 2 Duo processor, WindowsÂ® 7 Home Premium operating system, 2GB of RAM and 250GB hard drive to handle applications with ease. Ideal for students and people on the move, this thin and powerful PC provides full functionality and connectivity with two USB ports, integrated 802.11b/g/n wireless connectivity, VGA and HDMI outputs. For enhanced multimedia capabilities, the VNB141 also includes a 1.3MB built-in webcam, long-lasting 6 cell battery and integrated DVD RW Super Multi Drive.
ViewSonic's thin and lightweight 13.3" VNB132 ViewBook offers portability and style with the latest ULV SU2300 Intel Celeron processor and Windows 7 Home Premium operating system. Additionally, this device features a 320GB hard drive and 2GB internal memory. Perfect for those on the move, this notebook features integrated 802.11b/g/n wireless, three USB ports, a 7-in-1 card reader, VGA and HDMI outputs, an integrated 1.3MB webcam and a 4 cell battery.
The ViewSonic ViewBook VNB141 and VNB132 are currently available for respective MSRPs of $829 and $649. For more information about ViewSonic's ViewBook and ViewBook Pro mobile computing solutions, click here.
ViewSonic VPC190 All-in-One - The smarter desktop PC
Also shipping today is the eco-friendly VPC190 All-in-One PC. With a clean, ergonomic design that compliments any environment, this 19" (18.5" viewable) PC is the perfect second home computer and is also ideal for call centers, libraries, school computer labs and anywhere else that space is at a premium. The VPC190 features the latest IntelÂ® Atom D510 1.6Hz processor with Windows 7 Home Premium operating system and 2GB of internal memory provide a complete desktop computing solution, while the bright, 1366x768 screen, built-in 1.3MB webcam and 2x3-watt speakers lend to an overall enjoyable viewing experience. Easily transfer and share files, photos and more through the VPC190's integrated 10/100 Ethernet and 802.11b/g wireless, six USB 2.0 ports, a 4-in-1 card reader and built-in DVD RW Super Multi drive for full multimedia capability.
The ViewSonic VPC190 All-in-One PC is currently available for an MSRP of $629.
ViewSonicÂ® Corporation is a leading global provider of visual display and computing products. ViewSonic develops, markets and supports a broad range of innovative products, including LCD TVs, computers, LCD monitors, projectors, digital photo frames and digital signage displays and media players. For further information, please contact ViewSonic Corporation at 800.888.8583 or 909.444.8888; or visit http://www.viewsonic.com/.
Latest News Posts
- South Korea is getting an online version of Titanfall
- Artificial intelligence creates a (bad) Christmas song
- MacBook Pro GPU issues caused by software, not AMD
- HP's new supercomputer is 8000x faster than your PC
- AMD's Zen-capable X370 boards preview on December 13
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset