Thermaltake's Level 10 receives prestigious reddot design award 2010 and Taiwan Excellence Award 2010
Completing the List of All Global Design Awards
Today, Thermaltake is proud to announce that the Level 10 Extreme Gaming Station, the design collaboration by Thermaltake and BMW Group DesignworksUSA, has won the prestigious reddot design award 2010 as well as the renowned Taiwan Excellence Award 2010. This means that the daringly futuristic and visionary design concept of the Level 10 Extreme Gaming Station has won all major global design awards, making it the first PC chassis receiving such worldwide recognition.
This year the highly esteemed "red dot" award was sought after by approximately 1,636 companies from 57 countries with a total of 4,252 entries In the end, only the very best from the field of the top-class participants were selected, and among these was the Thermaltake's Level 10 high-end chassis for demanding PC eenthusiasts, and won the reddot design award 2010. For detailed information go to the official reddot website at:
The Taiwan Excellence Award is an accolade targeting especially Taiwan companies for their excellence in design and branding efforts, Thermaltake has been receiving the Taiwan Excellence Award regularly during the past half-decade, to learn more about Thermaltake's Excellence Award winners go to: http://www.brandingtaiwan.org/eng/productYearly_1.aspx?id=70669172&y1=2010&y2=2010&type=&keyword=&pages=&page=0
The Level 10 Extreme Gaming Station is more than just a high-end case, but rather a true piece of art, allowing gamers and enthusiasts to experience the power of their high-end computers through the design itself. In order to achieve this, iconic design is combined with optimum functionality and innovative details. By rendering the inside components visible, the design concept focuses on the architectural aesthetics which are inherent in the computer and result from each individually configurable component. With many new features, utmost usage convenience and optimized cooling efficiency wrapped in an almost unreal aesthetical chassis design, the Level 10 Extreme Gaming Station is bound to soon become a true collectors' item among computer enthusiasts.
Starting from 2 March 2010 all the way through the end of August 2010 the Level 10 award winning Extreme Gaming Station will be on display at the iF exhibition in the Hanover exhibition center. The iF product design award covers all areas of product design. It serves as a platform for design-relevant innovations, thus recognizing today's globally networked world and its related dynamics. Ever sinde1953, the iF product design award has been globally been recognized as a label for good design.
Just earlier this year the Level 10 won already won the prestigious IDEA®2009 Bronze Award as well as the G-Mark Design Award 2009 for this unique approach.
On the popular US Businessweek website the Level 10 had been introduced as one of the coolest computer equipments among brands such as Apple and Dell, once again setting Thermaltake apart from industry competition as the only PC cases being awarded. Businessweek coverage of the Level 10:
The official Level 10 website with in depth specification details, related picture and photo material, product videos, animations and much more is now ready to be explored by you, check it out at: http://www.ttlevel10.com/
Thermaltake Incorporation, based in Taipei, Taiwan is the global leader Thermal Solution and Thermal Management for PC & Industrial Market. Its engineering staffs master in Airflow Analysis, Material Conductivity and Heat Dissipation Efficiency. Thermaltake offers a wide range of products and services, providing effective and cost-conscious cooling devices. The Company has more than 1,000 employees worldwide supporting customers from its headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan, as well as from offices in China, Europe and United States Continent.
Latest News Posts
- Death Stranding analysis: breaking down the bizarre
- Marvel vs Capcom 3: Ultimate coming to PS4 later today
- The Last of Us 2 announced
- Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite announced, coming in 2017
- New Uncharted: The Lost Legacy announced
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset