Kingston Technology Releases 1.35V Registered DDR3L Memory Modules Validated by Intel
Kingston Technology Europe Ltd, a subsidiary of Kingston Technology Company, the independent world leader in memory products,today announced that its low-voltage registered dual inline memory modules (RDIMMs) have been validated for use in the upcoming Intel Westmere-EP processor-based server platforms. The Kingston ValueRAM DDR3L ('L' for low voltage) 1333MHz (1.35 volt) server RDIMMs were certified on Intel's Westmere reference platform.
Kingston is proud to offer customers our 1.35-volt server memory and having it certified for use with Intel's next-generation Xeon processors," said Stephane Rizzetto European Product Development Manager for DRAM of Kingston Technology. "Our low voltage registered server memory helps lower total cost of ownership in datacenters as it uses less power, thus producing less heat than equivalent 1.5-volt modules resulting in lower cooling costs for memory-dense servers."
"Intel worked closely with Kingston in developing and certifying their low-voltage DDR3L memory for our upcoming Westmere-EP triple-channel server platform," said Geof Findlay, Memory Ecosystem Manager, Intel. "Kingston's low voltage server memory combined with Intel's 32nm processor utilizing the Westmere architecture will help datacenters increase performance while reducing overall energy costs."
For information on Intel validation, visit this page. Kingston server memory is backed by a lifetime warranty and 24/7 technical support.
KVR1333D3LD8R9S/2G: 2GB 2Rx8 PC3L-10600 RDIMM (CL9 @ 1.35v)
KVR1333D3LS4R9S/2G: 2GB 1Rx4 PC3L-10600 RDIMM (CL9 @ 1.35v)
KVR1333D3LS8R9S/1G: 1GB 1Rx8 PC3L-10600 RDIMM (CL9 @ 1.35v)
Latest News Posts
- R.I.P. Gene Wilder
- Halo 5: Forge PC footage debuts in 4K
- Battlefield 1's Rush features lots of vehicles, timer
- Access over 300,000 TV shows with SelectTV
- VW tease electric vehicle, 300 miles on 15-minute charge
- Samsung EVO 256GB microSDXC Memory Card Review
- Asrock z170 gaming k4/d3 and the f-stream tuning program
- I Need A Fan Controller
- ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 not posting - error 69, 72, ......
- Memory Slot Issue - Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming-ITX/ac
- HyperX introduces new ALLOY gaming keyboard
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop