Kingston Technology Releases 1.35V Registered DDR3L Memory Modules Validated by Intel
Kingston Technology Europe Ltd, a subsidiary of Kingston Technology Company, the independent world leader in memory products,today announced that its low-voltage registered dual inline memory modules (RDIMMs) have been validated for use in the upcoming Intel Westmere-EP processor-based server platforms. The Kingston ValueRAM DDR3L ('L' for low voltage) 1333MHz (1.35 volt) server RDIMMs were certified on Intel's Westmere reference platform.
Kingston is proud to offer customers our 1.35-volt server memory and having it certified for use with Intel's next-generation Xeon processors," said Stephane Rizzetto European Product Development Manager for DRAM of Kingston Technology. "Our low voltage registered server memory helps lower total cost of ownership in datacenters as it uses less power, thus producing less heat than equivalent 1.5-volt modules resulting in lower cooling costs for memory-dense servers."
"Intel worked closely with Kingston in developing and certifying their low-voltage DDR3L memory for our upcoming Westmere-EP triple-channel server platform," said Geof Findlay, Memory Ecosystem Manager, Intel. "Kingston's low voltage server memory combined with Intel's 32nm processor utilizing the Westmere architecture will help datacenters increase performance while reducing overall energy costs."
For information on Intel validation, visit this page. Kingston server memory is backed by a lifetime warranty and 24/7 technical support.
KVR1333D3LD8R9S/2G: 2GB 2Rx8 PC3L-10600 RDIMM (CL9 @ 1.35v)
KVR1333D3LS4R9S/2G: 2GB 1Rx4 PC3L-10600 RDIMM (CL9 @ 1.35v)
KVR1333D3LS8R9S/1G: 1GB 1Rx8 PC3L-10600 RDIMM (CL9 @ 1.35v)
Latest News Posts
- New Fallout 4 mod lets you play as Geralt of Rivia from The Witcher 3
- Titanfall 2 getting a grounded, dirty and human single-player campaign
- The Division on PC is held back, as it would be 'unfair' to consoles
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- I am the new guy
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance