Mvix introduces HDMI Splitter, a 1080p HD Video Distribution System for Digital Signage and Residential Applications
Chantilly, VA. March 16, 2010: MvixUSA, a market leader in HD entertainment, business signage solutions and networked accessible storage devices, launches Mvix Splitter, a stand-alone HDMI video distribution system for splitting the High Definition Video signal.
Mvix Splitter splits the 1080p High Definition Video signal from one HDMI source device (BluRay, Digital Signage, Media System) to four display LCDs simultaneously. A perfect accessory for Digital Signage and HD Display Wall applications, Mvix splitter is competitive priced and offers a small footprint to ease installations.
Mvix splitter offers a high quality, high performance HDMI 1.3b platform for AV signal distribution. Equipped with one input and four outputs on gold plated connectors, It supports high bandwith, Full-HD (1080p) video and high resolution digital DTS-HD and Dolby True HD 7.1 channel audio. A built-in, powered, equalizer ensures reliable connections for longer cable runs. Mvix Splitter provides a data rate of up to 2.25Gbps, and allows for a comprehensive deep color HD splitting. This externally-powered Splitter is designed to support 480i, 480p, 720P, 1080i and 1080p resolutions.
"Splitter is the latest accessory to our product line-up. By adding this product, we hope to provide our customers with a full range of products and accessories in the HD Media Center, HTPC and digital signage systems market. We expect this accessory to be useful for business and residential clients who want to broadcast a HD video simultaneously at multiple locations, without losing the quality of true 1080p." - commented Mike Mallon, the VP of business development of Mvix(USA), Inc.
Mvix Splitter is very reasonably priced at $130 and targeted to VARs and System Integrators in Residential and Commercial markets. It will be available for immediate shipment from Mvix and other leading consumer electronics distributors / retailers.
Latest News Posts
- Growing number of people in US embracing mobile banking apps, services
- Report: Trent Reznor will be point man to relaunch Beats Music
- GameStop: Gamers won't have as many console bundles in 2015
- North Korea denies hacking South Korean nuclear power company
- 3D Robotics releases DroneKit open source API for app development
- Jenkins J10 Black Earphones Review - $3 can go a long way
- Z68 bios update to 2.2 no win boot.. where is old bios (1.40)
- KLevv Genuine 2666MHz DDR3 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- X99 USB3.0 boot loop / general USB issues (Gaming 7 WIFI)
- 970 pro3+ crazy temps
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi