Kingston Creates 2400 MHz DDR3 Memory Kit, Certified by Intel
Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced it has developed the fastest Intel-certified memory in the world. Running at 2400MHz, Kingston's HyperX dual-channel DDR3 memory kit (Kingston part#: KHX2400C9D3T1K2/4GX) gained Intel XMP certification on the Core i7 platform. Intel's certification is posted here.
The 2400MHz kit runs at 9-11-9-27-2 timings at 1.65 volts and was developed for enthusiasts, gamers, and benchmarkers looking to scale new memory heights. As with all Kingston memory, the 2400MHz kit was created with the highest design-engineering principles and subjected to OEM-quality production and testing standards to gain Intel XMP certification. The memory was tested to great success on several P55-based systems including the GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD4P motherboard.
The 2400MHz kits will be available in Q2. Kingston HyperX memory is backed by a lifetime warranty and free 24/7 technical support.
Latest News Posts
- The stunning ASUS GTX 980 20th anniversary gold edition and more
- Lost Planet 3 developers Spark Unlimited shuts down
- Sega won't have E3 booth, focusing more on restructuring instead
- Microsoft Office 2016 public preview released
- Go 'Into The Woods' in our Blu-ray giveaway, thanks to Disney
- AM3+ and secure boot
- GA-990FXA-UD3 and secure boot
- how to install ASrock 970 pro 3 r2.0 motherboard CD on a ubuntu 14.04.2 LTS help
- Glary Utilities Pro for free
- HIS MusiX Air Wireless Bluetooth IPX7 Water Resistant Speaker Review
- Nokia published its corporate responsibility report for 2014
- The Last of Us: Left Behind Available as a Standalone Download May 12
- Mortal Kombat X Launches Jason Voorhees Bundle
- MSI Launches 8 New Socket FM2+ Motherboards for AMD "Godavari" APU
- Vantiv: Payments Industry Moves to Speed Chip Card Acceptance