Kingston Creates 2400 MHz DDR3 Memory Kit, Certified by Intel
Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced it has developed the fastest Intel-certified memory in the world. Running at 2400MHz, Kingston's HyperX dual-channel DDR3 memory kit (Kingston part#: KHX2400C9D3T1K2/4GX) gained Intel XMP certification on the Core i7 platform. Intel's certification is posted here.
The 2400MHz kit runs at 9-11-9-27-2 timings at 1.65 volts and was developed for enthusiasts, gamers, and benchmarkers looking to scale new memory heights. As with all Kingston memory, the 2400MHz kit was created with the highest design-engineering principles and subjected to OEM-quality production and testing standards to gain Intel XMP certification. The memory was tested to great success on several P55-based systems including the GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD4P motherboard.
The 2400MHz kits will be available in Q2. Kingston HyperX memory is backed by a lifetime warranty and free 24/7 technical support.
Latest News Posts
- IDC: Smart buildings to balloon to $17.4 billion in 2019
- Dead or Alive 5 on the PC won't have online play for three more months
- Microsoft begins rolling out its Project Spartan browser to Windows 10
- LG G4 teased in new benchmarks, features 5.5-inch 1440p display
- ASUS teases GeForce GTX 980 Matrix Gold Edition with huge clock speeds
- Z77X-UD3H Back USB Ports Not Working
- AMD's Future of Gaming: FreeSync, DirectX 12, LiquidVR, VR and more
- Asus n5 dh71 subwoofer problem
- Supermicro C7X99-OCE (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- PC-06S vs PC-06SX?
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi