ASRock 890GX Extreme3
Are You Ready for a FREE CPU Upgrade with ASRock UCC ?
March. 12, 2010, Taipei, Taiwan - Do you desire for a free CPU upgrade? Of course, you do! ASRock Inc. today launched the UCC [Unlock CPU Core] Series motherboard that delivers added core processing power by enabling the ASRock exclusive UCC function of the AMD CPUs. Unprecedentedly integrated with ASRock exclusive UCC Chip, ASRock UCC function is well-designed to provide extra performance boost on ASRock UCC Series motherboards. In conjunction with AMD's 8XX Series chipsets, ASRock 890GX Extreme3 motherboard, the first UCC series motherboard, comes with unique UCC feature and supports both advanced rendering from HD 4290, DX10.1 graphics technology and ATI Quad CrossFireX, 3-Way CrossFireX technologies.
World's First 890GX Motherboard Supports ASRock UCC - 890GX Extreme3
Equipped with an exclusive ASRock UCC Chip, ASRock 890GX Extreme3 is able to support the excellent UCC function. ASRock UCC feature allows users to enjoy an instant performance boost by simply tuning on the UCC switch on BIOS. ASRock 890GX Extreme3 is the ASRock True 333 series motherboards. The board offers the latest SATA3 6.0Gb/s and USB 3.0 5.0Gb/s technologies from the industry-leading NEC support. The real I/O includes 1 x external SATA3 connector through the Bundled eSATA3 Bracket and 2 x USB 3.0 ports for 10X faster data transfer speed. For memory part, it supports 4 X DDR3 1800(OC), Hyper Transport Bus 5200 MT/s, ATI Quad CrossFireX and 3-Way CrossFireX. For audio aspect, it features 7.1 CH, VIA 2020 audio codec with Premium Blu-ray audio support. Combined with advanced rendering from AMD Radeon HD 4290, DX10.1 graphics, ASRock 890GX Extreme3 offers the spectacular visual output (output options include: D-Sub, DVI-D, HDMI) as well.
Additionally, as part of True333 Series line-up, this board delivers exceptional reliability, safety and faster data transfer performance. Last but not least, ASRock 890GX Extreme3 even ensures users are ready to take advantage of the next wave of 6 Core CPU.
Unique ASRock UCC Chip Brings ASRock UCC [Unlock CPU Core] function
Different from the traditional AMD motherboard, ASRock UCC Series motherboard makes a new definition of how a motherboard will be used! Exclusively equipped with ASRock UCC Chip where ASRock UCC function was born to bring the CPU upgrade revolution. It is a new upgradeable motherboard usage that users enable the ASRock UCC (Unlock CPU Cores) feature in BIOS, and the CPU cores could be upgraded from X2/X3 to X4. ASRock UCC simplifies AMD CPU activation. Just a simple switch of the BIOS option 'UCC', you can unlock the extra CPU core to enjoy an instant performance boost. Additionally, some CPU can even increase L3 cache size up to 6MB. Not only on AMD 8XX series motherboards, we implement the UCC feature on entry Nvidia N68 series motherboards as well. ASRock UCC Series motherboards can bring the amazing CPU upgrade function for today's most demanding technology!
(Please be noted that UCC feature is supported with AM2+ / AM3 CPU only, also, not every AM2+ / AM3 CPU can support this function because some CPU's hidden core may be malfunctioned.)
FREE Gateway for CPU Upgrade with ASRock UCC
ASRock UCC Series is the world's first motherboard to natively support CPU upgrade function. As below flow chart shows, AMD PhenomII X3 720 can be upgraded to X4 cores after enabling the UCC function! ASRock UCC offers you a simple way to enjoy an instant boost performance. (*The success rate of this enhancement depends on the individual CPU).
Video file format Transfer The Less the better!)
ASRock UCC Series Motherboards
Latest News Posts
- Fallout 4 PC requirements revealed
- Your Photos Are Never Going to Be the Same
- PlayStation VR has 'overwhelming' conversion rate, says Sony
- Capcom says fans should 'stay tuned' for news on Resident Evil 7
- iPhone 6S chipgate: TSMC's CPU has better battery and core performance
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- REALLY NEED Help Intel Management Engine
- HighPoint RocketStor 6414AS Four-Bay Hardware RAID Tower Review
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent