-- GIGABYTE Announces USB 3.0 & 3x USB Power "Increase Your Speed, Triple Your Power" Web Contest --
-- Send us your creative USB ideas to win a latest GIGABYTE USB 3.0 motherboard --
Taipei, Taiwan, Mar 12, 2010 - GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD., a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards today announced the start of the GIGIABYTE USB 3.0 & 3x USB Power web contest, "INCREASE YOUR SPEED, TRIPLE YOUR POWER". GIGABYTE has recently introduced two exciting new USB features to a full range of their Intel and AMD motherboard product lineup including USB 3.0 compatibility, which delivers a 10x data transfer boost over USB 2.0, and USB Power Boost, which provides additional power and stability for USB devices such as external storage devices or optical drives. In order to showcase these new technologies, GIGABYTE would like to hear from you how you would best use these technologies.
Send us your concepts for USB 3.0 devices or USB devices that can take advantage of a 3x USB Power Boost. Your concepts can include videos, pictures, or just a description of the device. Visitors to the contest website then have the ability to vote for their favorite concepts. In order to help spread the word, contestants have the option to share their creations with their friends via Facebook to help get them the votes they need to win. At the end of the competition, the top three concepts with the most visitor votes will each win a latest GIGABYTE H55M motherboard and an A-DATA NH01 Portable Hard Drive.
GIGABYTE will also play judge by awarding entered concepts points based on creativity, originality and design, with the top 3 concepts chosen by them winning a GIGABYTE GA-P55-USB3 motherboard and A-DATA N002 Combo Flash Drive. Visitors who vote for their favorite concepts also have the chance to win. Each time a visitor votes, they will receive one entry into our lucky draw for the chance to win a yet to be released GIGABYTE GA-880GM-USB3 motherboard based on the AMD 880G North Bridge and SB850 South Bridge. Visitors are allowed to vote up to 10 times per day.
About GIGABYTE Upgrade Your Life
GIGABYTE, headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, is known as a global leading brand in the IT industry, with employees and business channels in almost every country. Founded in 1986, GIGABYTE started as a research and development team and has since taken the lead in the world's motherboard market. On top of motherboards and graphics accelerators, GIGABYTE further expanded its product portfolio to include notebook and desktop PCs, digital home entertainment appliances, networking servers, communications, mobile and handheld devices, servicing every facet of people's lives at home or business. Everyday GIGABYTE aims to "Upgrade Your Life" with the most innovative designs and impeccable quality and services. Visit http://www.gigabyte.com.tw for more information.
Latest News Posts
- Ben Affleck's solo Batman movie will arrive in 2018
- Battlefield 1's new update includes SLI fixes, and more
- Nintendo Switch accessories begin to get detailed
- 'Transformers 5' gets first trailer, explosions ensue
- PS4 Pro dev kit auctioned with 800GB of encrypted data
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand