Novothink Solar Surge for iPhone and iPod Touch Now Available
World's only Apple-certified solar charger carrying case doubles battery life using cutting-edge solar panel technology to power up directly from the sun
San Leandro, CA March 11, 2010- Novothink, the leading provider of solar powered solutions for Apple products, is proud to announce the availability of the highly-acclaimed, Apple-licensed Solar Surge charging case for iPhone and iPod Touch. Surge combines a powerful, state-of-the art solar panel with a lithium ion battery into a comfortable, soft touch, non-slip finish case to provide energy conscious consumers with the ultimate protective battery backup solution for every day use.
"We are elated to bring Solar Surge to energy conscious apple fanatics nationwide" said Silvia Zimmermann, Marketing Director for Novothink. "We strongly feel that being the first Apple certified solar charging case for the iPhone and iPod touch is a huge step towards incorporating solar technology into everyday life."
- Tap Into the Power of the Sun - Novothink's advanced solar technology provides about 30 minutes of talk time on a 3G network or 60 minutes on 2G from a mere 2 hours of direct sunlight. Novothink also includes USB cable to charge Surge on a rainy day.
- Advanced Battery Technology - Surge's lithium-ion polymer battery(1500mAH for iPodTouch and 1320mAH for iPhone) more than doubles the battery capacity through a highly efficient charger. The smart charging technology automatically sends a charge whenever it needs juice and there is sufficient power reserved. There are no switches to worry about, it will know precisely when to stop and start charging. There's also an integrated thermal sensor to prevent potential overheating if its environment becomes too hot.
- Infinite Uses for the Outdoor Enthusiast - Surge includes a cutout for wrist straps and smaller carabiners making it ideally suited for traveling, hiking, biking, trips to the beach, and camping.
- LED Indicators - The 4 built-in LED lights let you know if you have a sufficiently powerful light source in addition to how much charge remains in the battery.
- Solar Planner - Novothink developed a free Solar Planner App that provides an estimate of how much sun exposure is necessary to maintain the battery level of your iPod Touch or iPhone based on your everyday usage and the current weather forecast.
The Novothink Solar Surge is available now in Black and White from Novothink.com at an MSRP of $79.95 for iPhone 3G/3G S and $69.95 for iPod Touch(2nd Gen).
Founded by both technology industry veterans and environmental enthusiasts, Novothink specializes in offering the latest solar technology for today's most in-demand consumer products. To learn more, go to http://www.novothink.com.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard will soon offer no subscriptions for World of Warcraft
- Apple rumored to launch its new 12-inch Retina MacBook Air in Q2 2015
- Sony not worried about the price of its VR headset during development
- Valve confirms it is experimenting around with Half-Life in VR
- Rock Band 4 announced, will hit the Xbox One and PS4 end of this year
- slow ssd's
- Is this an incompatibility issue? Z87N wifi + Gtx 770
- Patriot Supersonic Rage 2 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- New Asrock EPC612D4U-2T8R: Xeon 2011 v3 or v2?
- Going into BIOS
- Razer Makes Razer Chroma SDK Available
- ESL Releases First Mobile App for Events
- ADATA Launches IHSS312 Industrial Half-Slim SSD
- Logitech Announces G303 Daedalus Apex Performance Edition Gaming Mouse
- G.SKILL Announces 2nd Annual "OC World Cup 2015" Overclocking Competition