Shuttle Showcases Latest Technologies and Solutions to Top Intel Resellers in North America and Latin America at Intel Solutions Summit 2010
Shuttle introduces to top Intel resellers its latest technologies and solutions that will empower their customers at ISS 2010
City of Industry, CA -March 8, 2010
Shuttle, an industry leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance small form factor (SFF) PC solutions and creator of the XPC, today announced that it will exhibit at this year's Intel Solution Summit in Las Vegas, March 14-17, 2010.
Intel Solutions Summit is one of the most significant conferences of the year for Intel and the industry. It's a high-level gathering that brings together Intel's top partners, Intel's top executives, and some of the industry's top leaders for some face-to-face time to discuss the latest market trends, opportunities, and new technologies.
"Exhibiting at the 2010 Intel Solutions Summit is really an honor for us," said Nicolas Villalobos, Director at Shuttle Computer Group in Los Angeles. "Shuttle is one of the select few invited to participate in this exclusive invite-only event hosted by Intel, and introduce our latest technologies and solutions offerings to top Intel resellers in North America and Latin America."
At the event, Shuttle will be giving top Intel resellers a close look at Shuttle technologies and solutions that will empower their customers, including ready-to-customize products for animation and graphics, automotive, broadcasting and presentation, digital signage, education, government, healthcare, retail and POS, TV and film.
Shuttle will also be showcasing its latest initiative which empowers resellers and local OEMs to brand their own notebook and netbook solutions, with a market-competitive designs, specs, and pricing.
To arrange a meeting at ISS 2010, see new innovations, read success stories, or get more information about Shuttle or Shuttle products, visit here.
For the latest information about Shuttle and Shuttle new products, visit http://us.shuttle.com or follow @ShuttleLabs on Twitter.
SHUTTLE at ISS 2010 BOOTH
Look for us near the Intel Mobility Pavilion
The Venetian Palazzo Resort, Las Vegas
5th Floor, Palazzo Ballroom L, Booth 434
Latest News Posts
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer keeps improving
- Intel next-gen Xeon: 59% faster, up to 6TB Optane RAM
- Facebook Live goes social with Live videos with friends
- OnePlus 5 will feature Snapdragon 835, confirms CEO
- Divinity Original Sin 2 launches this September
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017