HighPoint SATA 6Gb/s Host Adatper Delivers Ground Breaking Perfomance with Over 350MB/s on Single SSD
Milpitas, CA - HighPoint is announcing a performance breakthrough from the HighPoint SATA 6Gb/s series with over 350MB/s throughput on a single 6Gb/s SSD drive. SSD drive technology has transformed computers into high performance machines by dramatically accelerating boot drive speed and application load times. The HighPoint SATA 6Gb/s series delivers the highest performance for a single SSD drive.
SATA 6Gb/s - It's All About Performance
The HighPoint SATA 6Gb/s series bandwidth has cleared the bottlenecks that have limited SSD speeds and push performance levels into a new range. Performance is no longer held back by the SATA 3Gbps protocol. The native SATA 6Gb/s interface and PCI-Express 2.0 bus technology doubles the I/O bandwidth to fully maximize SSD drive speeds to reach the highest possible performance.
The review of HighPoint SATA 6Gb/s series ground breaking performance with over 350MB/s throughput on a single SSD drive is at review site (Benchmarkreviews.com)
Fast Just Got Faster
The fast just got faster with the HighPoint Native SATA 6Gb/s series. The Rocket 600 and RocketRAID 640 series offers the best cost/performance ratio for the next generation of SATA 6Gb/s performance. The Rocket 600 non-RAID series offer 2 independent SATA 6Gb/s channels of internal or external port connectivity and are driver-less for a plug-n-play experience. The RocketRAID 640 series offer 4 independent SATA 6Gb/s channels of internal or external port connectivity with RAID performance and protection from RAID 0, 1, 5 and 10. Each series utilize PCI-Express 2.0 bus technology doubling the bus bandwidth to unleash the maximum performance of SSD drives.
HighPoint Technologies, Inc. is a professional, host-based, RAID controller manufacturer. For more than 15 years, we've dedicated ourselves towards the manufacturing and deployment of quality, robust, cutting edge RAID host adapters based on the latest storage interfaces delivering our field-proven products to corporations, system builders, and individual consumers worldwide.
HighPoint Technologies is unique amongst host controller manufacturers: Our comprehensive range of RAID and non-RAID products are designed to support the latest SAS and SATA target devices.
Latest News Posts
- GTA 6 motion capture possibly underway
- Musk shows The Boring Company's 1st working car elevator
- Toshiba brings 64-layer 3D flash to retail SATA SSDs
- Apple will make its own OLED screens for 2018 iPhones
- Huawei Kirin 970 goes into mass production in September
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba XG5 1TB OEM M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers