Auzentech - DTS for X-Fi Bravura Schedule/OS News
X-Fi Bravura DTS Connect Driver Coming in Q2 with Windows 7, Vista, and XP Support
Santa Clara, CA: Auzentech, Inc (www.auzentech.com) has rescheduled the Auzen X-Fi Bravura 7.1 sound card DTS Connect driver for Q2 of 2010. According to sources at Auzentech, the schedule allows for additional development and certification testing before release, as well as expanded operating system support.
The Auzen X-Fi Bravura 7.1 product page had originally listed DTS Connect support for Windows 7 and Vista. Now, Auzentech has added Windows® XP to the list of supported operating systems. The new schedule was first announced via the Auzen X-Fi Bravura 7.1 product page on March 1.
With the DTS Connect driver update, the Auzen X-Fi Bravura 7.1 will be able to deliver a multi-channel audio bitstream compatible with DTS-enabled surround systems through a coaxial or optical connection.
The Auzen X-Fi Bravura 7.1 sound card is a full-height, custom designed PCI Express® sound card built around the Creative PCI Express audio processor. Below are the Auzen X-Fi Bravura 7.1 sound card Key Features.
Creative X-Fi native PCI Express audio processor
Support for 7.1 channel playback up to 24-bit/96kHz for speaker outputs
Support for stereo playback up to 24-bit/192kHz with 120dB DAC for Headphone output
All output OPAMPs (x5) are replaceable by the end-user
Exclusive Hi-Fi headphone amplifier supports professional headphones with 1/4" phone jack
Stereo/Balanced mode microphone pre-amplifier supports professional microphones
Premium quality audio parts
I/O Mode Control, Pointing Ground Design, X-Balance Power Generation System
Optical/Coaxial combo connector for S/PDIF output
Intel® HD Audio 10-1 pin front panel connector
DTS Connect for Windows® 7, Vista and XP via driver download (Q2 2010).
About Auzentech, Inc.
AUZENTECH, Inc. is a provider of quality consumer electronics products, which is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA. AUZENTECH developed the World's first Dolby Digital Live Sound card (X-Mystique 7.1 Gold) and the World's first DTS Connect Sound Card (X-Plosion 7.1 DTS Connect) and continues to bring the most innovative audio products to the market.
Latest News Posts
- ADATA proudly displays a new gaming series at Computex 2015
- Treat your Mac to an 8TB HGST Ultrastar HDD from Other World Computing
- Lenovo and Microsoft team up with Cortana and REACHit searching
- Gartner: Emerging countries pushed smartphone sales 19% during Q1
- Lenovo launches media casting device
- Q flesh Error Incorrect file size Motherboard B85M- D3H
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Hounds Online: The Last Hope Released
- Board damaged by power supply?
- DVD drive seen in Windows 8.1 but not in BIOS
- G.SKILL Hosts Intel and Samsung Sponsored OC World Cup & 4th Annual OC World Record Stage at Computex 2015
- Google Virtual Reality at IMMERSION 2015 in Paris this September
- Revenge-Driven Platformer RONIN Strikes on Steam Early Access
- MAGNETIC: CAGE CLOSED OUT NOW ON STEAM
- CoolIT Systems Successfully Deploys Liquid-Cooled Solution to Poznan Supercomputing & Networking Center in Partnership with Huawei and Itprojekt