Auzentech - DTS for X-Fi Bravura Schedule/OS News
X-Fi Bravura DTS Connect Driver Coming in Q2 with Windows 7, Vista, and XP Support
Santa Clara, CA: Auzentech, Inc (www.auzentech.com) has rescheduled the Auzen X-Fi Bravura 7.1 sound card DTS Connect driver for Q2 of 2010. According to sources at Auzentech, the schedule allows for additional development and certification testing before release, as well as expanded operating system support.
The Auzen X-Fi Bravura 7.1 product page had originally listed DTS Connect support for Windows 7 and Vista. Now, Auzentech has added Windows® XP to the list of supported operating systems. The new schedule was first announced via the Auzen X-Fi Bravura 7.1 product page on March 1.
With the DTS Connect driver update, the Auzen X-Fi Bravura 7.1 will be able to deliver a multi-channel audio bitstream compatible with DTS-enabled surround systems through a coaxial or optical connection.
The Auzen X-Fi Bravura 7.1 sound card is a full-height, custom designed PCI Express® sound card built around the Creative PCI Express audio processor. Below are the Auzen X-Fi Bravura 7.1 sound card Key Features.
Creative X-Fi native PCI Express audio processor
Support for 7.1 channel playback up to 24-bit/96kHz for speaker outputs
Support for stereo playback up to 24-bit/192kHz with 120dB DAC for Headphone output
All output OPAMPs (x5) are replaceable by the end-user
Exclusive Hi-Fi headphone amplifier supports professional headphones with 1/4" phone jack
Stereo/Balanced mode microphone pre-amplifier supports professional microphones
Premium quality audio parts
I/O Mode Control, Pointing Ground Design, X-Balance Power Generation System
Optical/Coaxial combo connector for S/PDIF output
Intel® HD Audio 10-1 pin front panel connector
DTS Connect for Windows® 7, Vista and XP via driver download (Q2 2010).
About Auzentech, Inc.
AUZENTECH, Inc. is a provider of quality consumer electronics products, which is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA. AUZENTECH developed the World's first Dolby Digital Live Sound card (X-Mystique 7.1 Gold) and the World's first DTS Connect Sound Card (X-Plosion 7.1 DTS Connect) and continues to bring the most innovative audio products to the market.
Latest News Posts
- Google hit AI breakthrough that could be huge for self-driving cars
- SanDisk unveils huge 200GB microSD card for Android devices
- Concern in rising number of tax-related scams and cybercrime
- Samsung announces new Gear VR for the new Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge
- Samsung makes the Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge official, with 14nm CPU
- Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 Intel 82579V Gbit LAN Firmware Update Guide
- Dummy put Wrong processor in 1333-d667
- Underappreciated gaming accessories and over-hyped marketing terms
- asrock p67 transformer mobo & overclocking i5 750
- overclocking guide
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees
- MSI Announces the AP16 Flex All-in-one Desktop