Auzentech - DTS for X-Fi Bravura Schedule/OS News
X-Fi Bravura DTS Connect Driver Coming in Q2 with Windows 7, Vista, and XP Support
Santa Clara, CA: Auzentech, Inc (www.auzentech.com) has rescheduled the Auzen X-Fi Bravura 7.1 sound card DTS Connect driver for Q2 of 2010. According to sources at Auzentech, the schedule allows for additional development and certification testing before release, as well as expanded operating system support.
The Auzen X-Fi Bravura 7.1 product page had originally listed DTS Connect support for Windows 7 and Vista. Now, Auzentech has added Windows® XP to the list of supported operating systems. The new schedule was first announced via the Auzen X-Fi Bravura 7.1 product page on March 1.
With the DTS Connect driver update, the Auzen X-Fi Bravura 7.1 will be able to deliver a multi-channel audio bitstream compatible with DTS-enabled surround systems through a coaxial or optical connection.
The Auzen X-Fi Bravura 7.1 sound card is a full-height, custom designed PCI Express® sound card built around the Creative PCI Express audio processor. Below are the Auzen X-Fi Bravura 7.1 sound card Key Features.
Creative X-Fi native PCI Express audio processor
Support for 7.1 channel playback up to 24-bit/96kHz for speaker outputs
Support for stereo playback up to 24-bit/192kHz with 120dB DAC for Headphone output
All output OPAMPs (x5) are replaceable by the end-user
Exclusive Hi-Fi headphone amplifier supports professional headphones with 1/4" phone jack
Stereo/Balanced mode microphone pre-amplifier supports professional microphones
Premium quality audio parts
I/O Mode Control, Pointing Ground Design, X-Balance Power Generation System
Optical/Coaxial combo connector for S/PDIF output
Intel® HD Audio 10-1 pin front panel connector
DTS Connect for Windows® 7, Vista and XP via driver download (Q2 2010).
About Auzentech, Inc.
AUZENTECH, Inc. is a provider of quality consumer electronics products, which is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA. AUZENTECH developed the World's first Dolby Digital Live Sound card (X-Mystique 7.1 Gold) and the World's first DTS Connect Sound Card (X-Plosion 7.1 DTS Connect) and continues to bring the most innovative audio products to the market.
Latest News Posts
- Sony's new add-on merges trading cards with mobile games
- Sony making Wild Arms, Arc the Lad smartphone games
- The Last Guardian critics opinion wrap up and analysis
- Nolan confirms HBO's 'Westworld' won't return until 2018
- Oculus Touch officially available as of today
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Western Digital introduces new 12TB and 14TB enterprise-class HDDs and SSDs
- Western Digital Corporation renews patent cross-license agreement with Samsung
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing