Auzentech - DTS for X-Fi Bravura Schedule/OS News
X-Fi Bravura DTS Connect Driver Coming in Q2 with Windows 7, Vista, and XP Support
Santa Clara, CA: Auzentech, Inc (www.auzentech.com) has rescheduled the Auzen X-Fi Bravura 7.1 sound card DTS Connect driver for Q2 of 2010. According to sources at Auzentech, the schedule allows for additional development and certification testing before release, as well as expanded operating system support.
The Auzen X-Fi Bravura 7.1 product page had originally listed DTS Connect support for Windows 7 and Vista. Now, Auzentech has added Windows® XP to the list of supported operating systems. The new schedule was first announced via the Auzen X-Fi Bravura 7.1 product page on March 1.
With the DTS Connect driver update, the Auzen X-Fi Bravura 7.1 will be able to deliver a multi-channel audio bitstream compatible with DTS-enabled surround systems through a coaxial or optical connection.
The Auzen X-Fi Bravura 7.1 sound card is a full-height, custom designed PCI Express® sound card built around the Creative PCI Express audio processor. Below are the Auzen X-Fi Bravura 7.1 sound card Key Features.
Creative X-Fi native PCI Express audio processor
Support for 7.1 channel playback up to 24-bit/96kHz for speaker outputs
Support for stereo playback up to 24-bit/192kHz with 120dB DAC for Headphone output
All output OPAMPs (x5) are replaceable by the end-user
Exclusive Hi-Fi headphone amplifier supports professional headphones with 1/4" phone jack
Stereo/Balanced mode microphone pre-amplifier supports professional microphones
Premium quality audio parts
I/O Mode Control, Pointing Ground Design, X-Balance Power Generation System
Optical/Coaxial combo connector for S/PDIF output
Intel® HD Audio 10-1 pin front panel connector
DTS Connect for Windows® 7, Vista and XP via driver download (Q2 2010).
About Auzentech, Inc.
AUZENTECH, Inc. is a provider of quality consumer electronics products, which is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA. AUZENTECH developed the World's first Dolby Digital Live Sound card (X-Mystique 7.1 Gold) and the World's first DTS Connect Sound Card (X-Plosion 7.1 DTS Connect) and continues to bring the most innovative audio products to the market.
Latest News Posts
- Square Enix: Final Fantasy XV will launch to gamers sometime in 2016
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided scheduled for Feb. 23, 2016 launch
- Konami: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain is 'stunning' on PC
- New $499 Elite Xbox One model sports 1TB SSDHD, Elite controller
- Destiny: The Taken King's raid won't be live upon release
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- H97 boards, graphics cards and CPUs running hotter than on Z97 boards
- New network adapter making graphics card fail.
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20