Kingston Technology Releases World's First, Fastest Low-Voltage, Ultra-Low Voltage Performance Memory
First to Market with HyperX 1.25 Volts at 1600MHz; 1.35 Volts at 1866MHz
Sydney, Australia: March 10, 2010 -- Kingston Technology Co., Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced the release of the world's first ultra-low voltage memory running at 1.25 volts at 1600MHz. The new offering is part of the new Kingston 'LoVo' (low voltage) HyperX DDR3 High-Performance memory product line. The dual-channel kit (Kingston part #: KHX1866C9D3LK2/4GX) comes preprogrammed with two XMP-ready profiles: 1.25 volts at 1600MHz and 1.35 volts at 1866MHz. The latter profile is also a world's first for speed matching higher frequency with a lower voltage.
"Kingston is proud to lead the charge with memory for the new generation of energy efficient systems that yield higher performance," said Vaughan Nankivell, Regional Manager, Australia and New Zealand, Kingston. "Energy-conscious consumers need to look no further for memory than the HyperX 'LoVo' line when they are assembling the components needed to achieve better PC power performance."
The flagship product, running an ultra-low 1.25 volts at 1600MHz, is the lowest voltage to date for desktop PCs. In all, Kingston is debuting three HyperX DDR3 dual-channel products in the 'LoVo' line: the dual-profile kit, a mainstream low voltage 1600MHz, 1.35 volt kit and an ultra-low voltage 1333MHz, 1.25 volt kit. Kingston tested all three kits to great success on the Asus P7P55D EVO motherboard. All of the memory offerings are designed for use in eco-friendly PCs as systems delivering higher performance while using smaller energy footprints become reality.
Kingston HyperX memory is backed by a lifetime warranty and free technical support. For detailed information please visit the Kingston Web site at http://www.kingston.com/anz.
Product and Pricing Summary
Product Name: HyperX DDR3 'LoVo'
KHX1866C9D3LK2/4GX AUD $357 / NZD $464
KHX1600C9D3LK2/4GX AUD $278 / NZD $360
KHX1333C9D3UK2/4GX AUD $271 / NZD $352
Australian Distributors: Avnet Australia Pty Ltd, Ingram Micro, Simms International Pty Ltd., Synnex Australia PTY Ltd.
New Zealand Distributors: Ingram Micro NZ, Synnex NZ
Kingston memory is backed by a lifetime warranty and free technical support.
About Kingston Technology Company, Inc.
Kingston Technology Company, Inc. is the world's largest independent manufacturer of memory products. Kingston designs, manufactures and distributes memory products for desktops, laptops, servers, printers, and Flash memory products for PDAs, mobile phones, digital cameras, and MP3 players. Through its global network of subsidiaries and affiliates, Kingston has manufacturing facilities in California, Taiwan, China, Malaysia and sales representatives in the United States, Taiwan, China, India, Australia, New Zealand, Vietnam, Europe, Russia, Turkey, and Latin America. For more information, please visit http://www.kingston.com/anz.
Latest News Posts
- Quake is being remade in Unreal Engine 4, and it could be awesome
- Xiaomi is rumored to announce a VR headset on August 1
- Farming Simulator 2017 gameplay trailer released
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided has gone gold, is ready for August 24 release
- EA is centralizing its Battlefield games under a single UI
- Can't use Google maps
- Main GA Z97X UD5H BK cannot boot with VGA R9 280X
- Z170 Deluxe Help Setup with RAID10 + SSD for OS
- C2750D4i no POST turns off after couple of seconds
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio