GIGABYTE Opens GO OC 2008 'Guess The Winner' Competition
GIGABYTE motherboard prizes for winners of 'Guess The Winner' and 'Predict The Best SuperPi Score' competitions
Taipei, Taiwan, September 04, 2008 - GIGABYTE UNITED INC., a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards today officially opened the GIGABYTE Open Overclocking Championship (GO OC) 2008 'Guess The winner' and 'Predict The Best SuperPi Score' competitions. The online voting competitions started (unofficially) on September 1st and end on September 24th. Anybody who wants to get behind their national team or show their support for their favourite overclocker is welcome to enter.
Participants simply have to register on the GO OC 2008 website in order to gain access to the voting pages. This can be achieved by selecting the 'Guess The Winner' or SuperPi' buttons on the home page or alternatively by selecting the 'Contestants' page in the top navigation bar, followed by selecting the team on the global map and then following the 'Vote for me' button prompts. Votes are limited to only 1 vote per person per day.
Prizes on offer are three GA-EP45-DS3R motherboards for three lucky winners (one apiece) of the 'Guess The Winner' competition and two GA-EP45-DS3R motherboards for the closest two registered entrants (one apiece) in the 'Predict The Best SuperPi Score' competition. Winners will be announced after October 1st on the GO OC website.
For more event details, please visit http://gooc2008.gigabyte.com.tw
About GIGABYTE UNITED INC.
GIGABYTE UNITED INC., established in December 2006, is assuming the GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co., Ltd. Brand, which for the past 20 years has been a world-renowned leader in the motherboard industry. Continuing to focus on its core businesses of GIGABYTE branded motherboards and graphics cards, GIGABYTE UNITED INC. is committed to providing our valued customers with the highest quality products and services featuring the industry's most innovative design.
In order to meet the challenges of today's intensely competitive channel market, GIGABYTE UNITED INC. fully utilizes its key assets including its cutting-edge research and development team as well as its professional sales and marketing resources to continue to develop technologies to fit a complete range of digital life solutions. Now and for the future, GIGABYTE UNITED INC. will continue to embody the unique spirit and culture, which has made GIGABYTE one of the foremost brands in the industry.
Latest News Posts
- Free multiplayer modes coming to Doom tomorrrow, Deathmatch later on
- EA's Origin client is getting a new look, currently in beta
- Unlock new career paths with an in-demand tech certification
- Nintendo successfully patents external console upgrade box
- Nintendo NX might support Pokemon Go and other mobile games
- Antec GX505 Window SC Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio