GIGABYTE Opens GO OC 2008 'Guess The Winner' Competition
GIGABYTE motherboard prizes for winners of 'Guess The Winner' and 'Predict The Best SuperPi Score' competitions
Taipei, Taiwan, September 04, 2008 - GIGABYTE UNITED INC., a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards today officially opened the GIGABYTE Open Overclocking Championship (GO OC) 2008 'Guess The winner' and 'Predict The Best SuperPi Score' competitions. The online voting competitions started (unofficially) on September 1st and end on September 24th. Anybody who wants to get behind their national team or show their support for their favourite overclocker is welcome to enter.
Participants simply have to register on the GO OC 2008 website in order to gain access to the voting pages. This can be achieved by selecting the 'Guess The Winner' or SuperPi' buttons on the home page or alternatively by selecting the 'Contestants' page in the top navigation bar, followed by selecting the team on the global map and then following the 'Vote for me' button prompts. Votes are limited to only 1 vote per person per day.
Prizes on offer are three GA-EP45-DS3R motherboards for three lucky winners (one apiece) of the 'Guess The Winner' competition and two GA-EP45-DS3R motherboards for the closest two registered entrants (one apiece) in the 'Predict The Best SuperPi Score' competition. Winners will be announced after October 1st on the GO OC website.
For more event details, please visit http://gooc2008.gigabyte.com.tw
About GIGABYTE UNITED INC.
GIGABYTE UNITED INC., established in December 2006, is assuming the GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co., Ltd. Brand, which for the past 20 years has been a world-renowned leader in the motherboard industry. Continuing to focus on its core businesses of GIGABYTE branded motherboards and graphics cards, GIGABYTE UNITED INC. is committed to providing our valued customers with the highest quality products and services featuring the industry's most innovative design.
In order to meet the challenges of today's intensely competitive channel market, GIGABYTE UNITED INC. fully utilizes its key assets including its cutting-edge research and development team as well as its professional sales and marketing resources to continue to develop technologies to fit a complete range of digital life solutions. Now and for the future, GIGABYTE UNITED INC. will continue to embody the unique spirit and culture, which has made GIGABYTE one of the foremost brands in the industry.
Latest News Posts
- 'Furious 7' races past $1B at the worldwide box office
- Study: Iran increasing cyberattacks, developing new cyber arsenal
- US Air Force testing 3D glasses to more accurately pick targets
- Report: 29 million healthcare records compromised in past four years
- NBA 2K15 predicts the Golden State Warriors will win NBA championship
- ray ban Outlet
- Advice for Asrock N68C-GS4FX
- AsRock H67M-ITX PCIe port not working
- B85M-ITX cannot boot with usb hard drive attached
- Strontium Nitro iDrive 64GB iOS Flash Drive Review
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives