Spire Announces TherMax Eclipse II CPU Cooler
Following the success of the original DT heat-pipe TherMax series, we're proudly introducing the TherMax Eclipse II. Powered by Innovation and with awesome looks this CPU Cooler is one supreme performer. Equipped with five 8mm Direct Touch U-Shaped sintered powder heat-pipes combined with black-nickel coated stamped heat-sink fins to best preserve killer looks. The TherMax Eclipse II is ready to best cool the extreme hot 130W to 150W Micro-processors made by Intel and AMD.
Universally compatible with the Intel 1156/1366/775 platforms in combination with the AMD AM3/AM2/940/939 platforms giving professionals and gamers a huge scope to utilize this impressive Diablo. Another welcome new feature are the possibility of mounting two fans simultaneously for even better cooling results. Simply installed with the included Anti-vibe rubber fan mounts installation is made tool-free and easy. This towering cooler is build to deliver the best thermal performance - guaranteed.
Five 8mm all copper U-shaped direct touch heat-pipes
Straight lined fins and heat-pipes allowing air to easily pass through
46 stamped aluminum wide fins for best surface rate
Dimpled surface fin for increased heat transfer rate
Black-Nickel coated heat-sink to preserve killer looks
Two (2) 120mm BlackStar 9 blade fan design
PCI Fan speed control unit included
High Quality, Long MTBF Japanese No.1 Ball bearing
Anti-Vibe universal rubber fan mountings (crews)
Supports AM2/AM3939/940 and 775/1156/1366
High performance up to Intel Core i7 Extreme 150W
The TherMax Eclipse II CPU Cooler is compatible with the latest ATX boards based on the Intel and AMD Micro-processors sockets 775/1156/1366 for Intel and AM2/AM3/940/939 for AMD.
TherMax Eclipse II heat-sink, Two (2) BlackStar 120mm DC Fans, 8 Anti-Vibe rubber fan mounts, PCI Fan speed control unit, BlueFrost thermal interface compound, Intel universal mounting set, AMD universal mounting set, Motherboard back-plate, User installation manual, Warranty registration card.
The TherMax Eclipse II is now available from our factory in Shenzhen, China. Distribution through Spire branch offices locations will commence half March 2010. MSRP USD 52.99 / EURO 38.95.
Latest News Posts
- New Lego Worlds game release scheduled for February 2017
- Aquaman swims onto screens on October 5, 2018
- Crackdown 3 runs at 4K on Xbox Scorpio, arrives in 2017
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries announced for 2018
- GIVEAWAY: Corsair Limited RM1000i Special Edition PSU
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset